Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Should I feel stupid for crying to my psychologist in the first visit?
Umm, yeah, I'm really emotional, all she had to do was ask me to describe my mood swings and feelings...and I started crying...should I feel dumb?...

What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14...........................

Im really ashamed of this but, I self-harm and need help.?
Is there anyway I can cover up the cuts on my body? And it will not wash off in the shower or bath etc. Could I use make-up or would it just wash off? Because people are getting suspicious about ...

Is a messy house a sign of depression?
i often wonder when i see these programmes about how clean is your house, wether kim and aggie think about the people who are living this way

could they be depressed,

what do ...

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

shortfatbalduglyman
Should I run around the neighborhood naked screaming "I'M A LITTLE GIRL!!"?

Marisa S
Rating
yes......................lol

stratman16365
not if you're in MY neighborhood!!!

iz
sure, go ahead, if you really feel like doing it, be my guest! don't let anyone stop you! pursue your dream.
See you in the nut house...

mightymite1957
I don't know why you'd want to, but if you decide to go ahead with it, let us all know how your neighbors react to it.

sheriefhalawa
Rating
Well this depends on whether you are actually a girl or not. If not, you'ld rather not run totally naked. Yould better have an underwear :) lol

~jeweler babe~
Rating
sure, then your neighbors will call the cops on you

dabaygurl510 b
well, i think your neighbors MAY call the cops.

sexychia35
aha yea!

Simplystunning
Do it. Maybe someone will pay attention to you, maybe not.

Kevin R
Rating
NO. you should talk to the guy who wants to do it screeming Eurika.... and maybe do it together... like this. - Eurika! Im a little girl....

Lobo
Rating
If you do, slip your twig and berries between your legs, otherwise people will think you're crazy

psych0bug
Rating
I did that once. I went to a nice quiet place.
But I'm MUCH better now.

akknaley
Rating
whatever floats your boat. In a way I think that would be funny but then again it could be disgusting.

neona807
Rating
Sure and while your at it, why not sing "They're coming to take me away, ha ha, their coming to take me away hehe".

Your neighbors could use the entertainment, nothings good on television right now.

DT89ACE
Did you lose a bet...?

In that case, run shortbaldfatman, run!

kentheo
hell ya just dont scary anyone and stay away from kids other than that have a ball

genler100
Rating
why dnt u take ur fat@ss and jump off of a cliff. u ask nothing but retarded questions.......and by the way there is nothing little about u other than ur unit.....

hohnancy
Sure, if you want to be picked up by the police or the nut house. :)

phil
go ahead have a blast

Jen
Only if you yell it in a girly voice!

stessie
Rating
Are You that bored ???

dyh@prodigy.net
Rating
most defantly!!!!!!!!

V
Yes, you should!

MK168
Rating
Just beware the dogs chasing you.....................

boricua_girl14
Rating
Do it but in my neighborhood. I want to see you and lagh in your face.

*freak...*

Lelou
Rating
You are a strange person.... but I'm not going to report you. I think you trying to get a reaction... are you bored?

Leah
Rating
I dare you. Do it and I'll pay ya 50 bucks. jkjk ...lol

Ellen
if you do make sure some runs after you with a camera to catch the reactions of the neighbors! hahahaha lamo

Ri
If u do that and someone agrees, based on your naked appearance, then my condolences. u may attract gay doin that too.

Rachel T
heck yea

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy