Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My dreams are freaking me out?
every time i have my period, i have a recurring dream, that my daughter is being kidnapped, i always find her, but then i have to watch her being abused, last night however i dreamt that my son had ...

I need help?
Its hard to explain everything but i will give u some details, i have derpression and some social promblems, and i am a full time carrer and i am finding it really hard to cope with everything most ...

Cant stop crying?
Im crying now as i type this... Im so upset i feel upset to the core! why is this...
Additional Details
I had cancer in 2005 im 22 now.. i hate the way i look... i hate most things . god ...

Deperssion?
Has anyone out there ever suffered from depression, and if so, How did you discover you were suffering from it and can it ever be defeated?
Additional Details
Thanx for all the ...

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

DonnaGrayson
Please interpret this Dream?
In my dream, I was reorganizing and cleaning. But It wasn't my real apartment,it was bigger. In the dream I lived there. There were alot of old-fashioned white wooden drawers. There was white linoleum & walls in this dream. It was an old-style 1940s apt. None of this is in my real place.

There was a woman holding a baby. I don't think it was my baby. (I am in my 40s, and don't have a baby in real life.)
The woman holding the baby was standing near a white wooden door frame.
I opened one of the white wooden drawers, and found jars of Baby Food. Some of the jars were full, some of them half full, some of them empty. But all the jars of baby food were bad.
I said to the woman "They are past their expiration date."
I removed the baby food jars from the drawer, and threw them out.

Baby Food ? White drawers? A baby?
I recently went through having two friends betray me, and leaving a social situation. Could this signify childish things in my life ?

Thank you !

No Drama
Rating
First off I should say that the best person to interpret a dream is you. Most people who want a dream interpreted already have a pretty good idea and just want it verified. If anything in any of these interpretations does not ring true when you read it, it probably isn't the answer.

In a dream, any place you "know" you live in, or feels like your home, is a representation of your mind. Note: not your brain, your mind. Reorganising and cleaning are indeed symbolic of the the impulse to get rid of things that no longer serve you. Old relationship, thoughts, beliefs, behaviour patterns.

The apartment is more than white. It is completely white. Barren, sterile. How do those words make you feel? How did the statement "They are past their expiration date" make you feel? Most importantly how does it make you feel about not having had a baby at your age. (it seems signifigant that you chose to mention both facts)

Da Bomb
Maybe your friends need replacing!

Jager_57
Rating
It's a dream. nothing more. Be careful, people who say they are christians become super heretics and give christians a bad name thinking stuff like that.

merddynn
Betrayal by friends (jars of food)Cleaning some one Else's is your sub-conscience way of telling you to find some new outlet for your emotional need that those friends filled.

MadforMAC
Usually when we dream about our home it is saying something about ourselves growing. Your apartment was bigger and you were cleaning, both good signs. Are you changing something for the better in your life, or want to? That could be the cleaning. The baby is that something new, or something being "born" a new in your life is happening. Maybe the food is what you are feeding this new happening in your life and it is old, from the past. Like old thought interferring with a new way of life.

jennifae
Rating
There is something deep in your past that you have not resolved. Your behavior of being drawn to the type of relationships with people who will betray you, has caused your mind to want to go back and resolve these issues. Is there a point in your life where you decided that you should not trust your intuition?

A healing phrase I like to work with would go something like this: "Even though I ignored red flags from these people, and they hurt me, I still love myself very much." It is a good way to explore your feelings about this situation. Take it slow and deal with any memories that come up in the same way. "Even though I might not have felt secure in childhood, I still love myself very much." etc.

Dreams are very important. I always like meeting another who values them.

Lore
Could possibly be exactly what you said. Or it could be someone you know who has a baby needs your help right now.

Judas Rabbi
You might have dreamed of a family member in the past.

thehuntress
Rating
It seems to signify a new stage of development is beginning in your life.

A sort of renewal or a new awareness. It could also mean you have finally understood a situation, you've learned from it and you are ready and willing to move on.

The dream seems to indicate somthing positive.

senior2tor
When we are dreaming the symbol of a room is your life and the furnishings are the people. The baby food was no longer any good.

unmovingasp
Rating
Your bigger apartment could represent you and your soul expanding in life.
The white represents cleanliness,your purity is washed anew.
Cleaning could mean you are beginning to cleanse your soul.Reorganizing your goals,themes,or actions in your life.
The baby may represent your life is changing into a new direction.Or your soul will be reborn soon and the woman holding it may be saying that your 'newborn' life has a protector over it.A God protecting your newfound being.
The baby food could be your old ways,or relationships,or immaturities,or problems and they need to be tossed out of your life to begin again a newborn life.

I believe that God is Creator of all dreams,the Dreamweaver.Dreams are a trip are'nt they? Sometimes they represent things towards your life and sometimes they don't mean a dang thing.Your dream definitely means renewing your life though in my mind.

sk1295
Rating
upsetting dreams come more when ur upset. Thats all it means upset not upset. good or bad. etc. Do not intrepet dreams in its entirerity.

phishycoding
Do you have any children? What this dream signifies is that you are looking to jump into a more significant portion of your life. You are ready to move into something bigger, some big life event or some big life event has happened to you. Either way it has to do with moving into a great moment in the past or being fearful of something that happened. It is either a fear or it is a recollection. There was a woman holding a baby. You were interested in this because this has significance in your life right now. It could be caring for a child, or it could be the desire to have children. It might not be children at all. Instead it could simply be caring for something important in your life right now. You opened one of the white drawers to find jars of baby food, however no matter the size of the container, they were all bad. This seems to say that maybe you are afraid you can't have children, or maybe you are afraid you won't be able to have children in the future. Now if "children" does not make sense here, just replace it with something that you really seriously care about right now. The baby food you decided was bad, and you threw it out. You threw it out because you have either given up on this fear of not having "children" (something special) or because you felt there was no hope left for it.

Two friends betraying you recently definitely could have something to do with it. You've got the right idea when you take the most recent and most significant moments in your life and compare them to the dream. If you're right about the two friends, I would assume it is a jealousy issue about something you all care about and you wanted to throw it away or you don't want to deal with that problem between the two friends. In otherwords you would rather toss the problem than make amends.

Don't read the dream for the words. Read the dream for the feelings. You're dream is trying to communicate to you some major emotional feelings you have been having lately and trying to bring them to the surface just enough to be analyzed with out putting you into shock. Dreams are the hints that help you redirect your life to where you want to be. Again, my interpretation could be way off, but that is only because I do not have enough feedback on your current life situation.

Rhythm
Rating
It sounds to me like a new beginning for you. White is a fresh canvas, reorganizing and cleaning speak for themselves. The baby needs to be nourished.

You are moving forward in your life....

nightnibbler5
maybe you are looking for a fresh start...a white blank piece of paper.....after your trouble with your friends...the bad food may show the bad taste this conflict left in your mouth

Terry C
Do you have OCD? Because people with OCD usually like everything real clean and white. They don't like expired foods or even near expired. They don't like things half empty, but things all even. The baby ...maybe you deep down have been thinking of having a baby, or it could just be a bad dream from stress.

Richgirl
Rating
The cleaning is obvious ... getting rid of unclean things . Making things wholesome. the bad baby food could mean bad things that happened in childhood that has become apart of you. (food becomes a part of your life) The 40's means this this baggage that you are caring is old and in the past. The drawers meaning they are locked away (hidden) The older person is there to show you the way. Also do remember if you watch a movie that night with that kind of a story line or you heard a conversation along that line . These thing can seep in your mind and appear as dreams.. I hope this helps. Either way take a good look at yourself and there is room for change

PC
look here: www.dreammoods.com

it seems as if there are alot of themes in your dream. after looking at that website, it seems to me that you are preparing a new start, something new, new beginning, etc.

check it out for yourself.

ye_river_xiv
Rating
Well, in most of our dreams, even "normal" settings are bigger than usual. Whenever I dream of my middle school, the hobby shop has a huge elevator breaking up the wall, and goes straight where the corner should be, thus stretching the basketball courts into an infinite land of tundra, which I can only get out of by falling in a river, and sinking my teeth into the furry hide of a dead wolly mammoth...

Umm, that's me though. Very coarse texture and flavor.

Psychologists say that on some level, everyone in your dreams are YOU. Everyone in this dream is younger. Perhaps you want to feel younger. Perhaps you regret not having (another?) child. Perhaps you feel that you need to feed your inner child, and all the stuff in your life that can do that is so old and rotten that it has lost all freshness.

Maybe you should work on some plans to throw out the old, and get some freshness in your life to nourish the inner child. Maybe a bigger house, or redecorating to make it feel bigger is part of this.

Or maybe you're planning some art project that involves a lot of baby food jars... I try not to dwell on my dreams that much.

YourDreamDoc
Rating
Let me analyze the dream

old fashioned white wooden drawers, linoleum & walls = conversative thinking
cleaning = trying to get rid of some guilty feelings or anger
Baby food = things lead to relationship, communication, friendship
baby = relationship
warning about expired food = guilt conscience, or anger at others

Yes, this dream is about relationship. You probably are a conversative thinking woman and you valued different from others
Indeed, this dream is about your social life. You are trying to get rid of some guilty feelings or anger of yours. The warning about the expired baby food could mean something about your friends betray you. It is damage in communication and probably you feel bad about it. That reflects in your guilt conscience in your dream and you may think that is not right for that kind of communication or friendship. At the end, you tend to give up the friendship because you feel like betrayal. (throw away the food). You found it not worth it.

Dreams are dreams, stuff in the dreams do not literally mean what they are. Sometimes, you have to look at your life situation to determine. In your case, baby is not baby. You just projected that as relationship, friendship.

I could be wrong, but this is how I see from your dream

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy