Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it wrong to hit mentally challenged children?

Suicidal thoughts...?
the past few days I have been insanely depressed. I usually cry before I go to sleep and usually for no reason. I just keep focusing on the bad parts of everything. This has happened a lot when I was ...

I don't known what to do...?
My friend is in the hospital for cutting himself and it's all my fault. He has a history of doing things like this. I stopped him from doing it before but I couldn't stop him this time and ...

Will every one who belives pray for me?
depressed and running ...

When i pee its always really dark in coulour and has a strong odour .help?

How many Americans are born dumb?

Aside from the armpit,what other body parts do we use the thermometer in finding the temperature of our body p

How do I know that this is real? I could ask a question and its just a super computer answering me?
Prove to me that you are real before I go into a paranoid haze of destruction around the local ...

What makes you mad?

What do you do to shake off unpleasant thoughts?
I've been thinking about a situation that I cannot change and the thoughts are just going round and round my head making me feel sad.

As it's not anything that I can change, or ...

Wtf??????????
why are people so rude and bothered by people with body piercings..i have them i just want opions on why people are against them and bothered??..if you were a parent would you let your kids do this?.....

I cut myself. Again!?
Here's my previous question:
http://answers.yahoo.com
Yesterday i was ok. But then i spoke with ...

Is it wrong to feel happy all the time?
I know this sounds silly but my life has so much passion and meaning, sometimes I wonder if it's really meant to be as such. I look around me and see people that have so much pain and grief, but ...

I am going through a lot and Thinking of Suicide. What should I do?
My dad and I are argueing. My boyfriend and I are about to break up. My mom is starting to become Bulimic and My best friend hates me because she is in love with a guy that I wont hook her up with. I ...

Ugh! I feel like crying?
It's Sunday and,yet again,Im scared of going to school tomorrow. I have anxiety and being in a classroom makes it soooo much worse. Please give me some ways of not thinking about anxiety or ...

Is smoking weed bad for you?

I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in ...

Do u think they will put me in a mental hospital?
I'm only asking this because my mom mentioned it to me the other day. I had cut myself that night, have been doing it for a year, and she found out. She said, "Next time you do that, I'...

It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??...

What do you do to de-stress?

talkengine
Please do not ansswer this question...?
Please, I'm serious this is not a question it is a statement. I suffer from Whobiaangwats Sydrome, which means I have a morbid fear of answers. So please, I beg, for my sanity, do not answer.

Thank you.

Still Halloween
then why post a question?

Okkieneko
Rating
Wubba, Wubba Wubba!!! Run!!!

Anry
Ok, LOL

dukalink6000
Rating
Then let me pass on a comment about getting help for this.

nick_owen85
ok

patterson589@sbcglobal.net
As you wish....owever, want some suggestions for that innate need for attention?

Maus
Rating
Okay.

Texas Made!
Rating
funny

egghead10309
Rating
Um yeah

chickL
MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! AM I SCARY!!!!!! woooooo!

True Blue
Rating
!

fiend_indeed
Don't worry, I wouldn't answer this pathetic excuse for a question if you paid me.

marko nishio
Rating
then dont post people r just gonna tear u down and this is not an answer this is a statement

GorGeous_Girl
so dont ask questions ok !

jessiekatsopolous
Rating
Alright, moron, I won't answer.

BadShopper
ok, I won't

Mr Jack Hackett
ok

Donna M
OK.

§ gαввαηα §
Why ask a question then ?

Verdi
This is a kind of new disease

thesourceofallinfo
Rating
Whats the answer again?

genghis41f
BOO!

Hehe!

♥babygirl♥
Rating
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

Ca-C
Rating
Honey, you might be on the wrong site....

Ms S
Thats fine. Thanks for the points all the same!

Hi y´all !
Rating
You see, it worked!
You received more answers than most questions get.
Clever!

luna
Rating
I dont care about you!! no, it is a joke, I am spanish and I am practice my english, is good?
dont lie me, I know is horrible, but I want to learn, and I think this is a good place to do it, dont you think?
do you want to help me? so, please, give me 10 points, ja ja
a kiss from spain

kandigyrl
I apologize for the people on here so unsympathetic to your problem you asked them nicely not to answer and they do anyway I'm so sorry I hope this makes things better

Ñ♥ØÄPixie Queen~*
Rating
Please do not READ this answer...? please im serious, this is not an answer its a question. I Suffer with Stawgnaaibohw syndrome, which means i have a morbid fear of answering meaningless Questions..........

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy