Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

abraham
OMG , Plz help me with this for gods sake ?? I am ruining myself?
I am a college student , age :18 , male , & a gay ; I have fell in crush with my professor ( He is around 26 ); But he is now moving to other state permanently & he may never meet us again ; I am trying to explain my heart that he was never meant for me , but alas , I am unable to satisfy its desires , My heart is till crying for the fact that he is moving , the condition is so worse that I try hover near his office everyday just to see him , I know all this is going to end in sufferings & I should quit it bcoz I AM RUINING MY CAREER , BUT alas my friends I am obsessed with it guys ; I have also observed that when He gives me a smile & talks to me , my day goes very well , I dont know whats happening , but I need to stop it coz its something not good , What should I do ??

TAT
How sad that your heart won't listen to reason. Sadder still, is that it never learned that the universe does not revolve around its whims and desires. Even sadder, that you lack the maturity to move on and not ruin your life and his. I would suggest you get over it. Your heart needs to learn that life goes on and not every impulse needs to acted upon.

Mann
You already know you should quit but you aren't. Instead of trying to tell yourself it wasn't 'meant to be' you could try working up to telling him in the first place how you feel. At least you would get that part off of your chest, no? You're 18. You still have a lot of years to go to meeting new people. There is nothing wrong with having these feelings, but having it pent up and beating yourself over it is not going to help.

master o
Rating
control ur heart man,just constraint on ur career
just visit-
http://deepakgiria.blogspot.com/

RamboPapuan
ask for his email or phone number then tell him after his gone. if this dosent work out, it's ok but im sure thers alot of guys out ther..

Elena
Sounds like you have a major crush on him, however, as you have pointed out, he is moving soon, so you are just going to have to learn how to get along without him being there all the time. Most of the rest of us live through having crushes on other people and having to loose them, and I guess you are going to have to as well.

I wouldnt approach or say anything to him because he may not be gay.

Topsy Kretts
Rating
ok, I'm straight, but I'll try to help. If he's gay, talk to him, if not, DON'T. Simple as that. Do not try to hit on straight people, as much as you may want to they are not like you in that way. So, that should be your guideline.

codymothergray
Rating
Tell him! Not like it will hurt!
Do it outside of school though... and try to be sure he's gay as well.

NO-L SM0KEz Lz
Rating
Im in a similar situation as you but i waited to long to tell him how i felt.. I think you should tell him before its too late because if you don't tell him, you'll regret it i promise you that. you never know what coulda happened and if you just let him slip away it will drive your mind nuts

love
Rating
I know it can probably be hard for you right now but you have to see that you guys can't really be together. He is moving and you guys can't see each other. If anything, you should just try to get as friendly close to him as you can before he leaves then ask for his email to keep in touch?
Best of luck sweetie don't let it ruin you.

♥

trickyd
Is it a crush or is it obsession? Try to take your mind off of him by going out with your mates. If you really think you are in love with him tell him, however the response he gives you may not be nice to hear. Try and stay focused on your career. Men will come and go in your life but i know that one day you will find mr right and you will use this experience in your future relationships. Good luck.

Amanda
well that's a hard problem you have there.
so is your professor gay, also?
what i would do since he is moving why not take a chance? but i would approach him in a professional way with a very heart felt answer and maybe not during school hours maybe after he is done with his day or meet him somewhere.

Shadoe Landman
Rating
1. If he's straight or married, run, run away now.

2. If it's just a crush, don't worry. As soon as you're not seeing him all the time, you'll get over him.

3. If it's more than a crush and you think it may be for him, too, ask to exchange email addresses. If that goes well, then maybe exchange phone numbers. If after 6 months you're still serious about him, let him know. If you both want to take the relationship further at that point, you'll find a way to do it. (Maybe you could transfer to another college, for example.)

Jewels
Rating
just hang in there...when he moves things will get better for you b/c he will not be there every single day for you to see.....its taunting you right now....

MJ Vashti
If this is your career you're worried about, then just focus on it is all I can tell you. When it comes tot he guy, if you can't bring yourself to talk to him then obviously you two probably won't ever speak again once he leaves. So really you have a decision to make on your own here. Good luck.

ericshawn1
Rating
I went through this exact same thing, I had a major crush on someone and it became obsession. It got really bad with me, to the point where I had actually begun to become catatonic.

What I did then was to get to a doctor, because things like obsession, depression, etc. are actually physical illnesses. In your case this may not be the issue, but once I got onto an SSRI and shifted my focus on treating myself, I began to get better and got over my obsessive crush. (Later I was able to go off the meds).

In your case, it may not be that far gone. If you're absolutely logically certain you can't hook up with him, and you do ultimately part, just remember this: after the separation, it gets better, the pain goes away. It takes time, a few weeks, and the strange thing about it is that it goes away quite suddenly... one morning you get up and go about your day and it's lunch time before you stop and say... "Hey, I haven't thought even once about so and so, and look, the day's half over. Wow. I'm really going to be okay."

Good luck!

jenjen
Rating
I say stay away.

1) He's moving anyway
2) He's your prof - he could get in a lot of trouble and so can you

you
Well if he really likes you back then maybe you have a chance with him but if not don't worry you said you fell in crush with him which isn't neccessarily love ...i think no matter what happens in the end, you'll be ok.

amy_l
well, since he's your professor, it's highly unethical for him to encourage a relationship with his fellow student....I think its best for you to move on and redirect your attention to what's really important: your career and your future. i understand it can be tough, but since nothing has even started, you'll be fine in time...just take care of yourself now and let him go.

Jackie J
Rating
First off, try to relax. Come to terms with the fact that your professor is leaving. Also take into consideration the relationship you had with your professor. Did he show an interest in you outside of class? Put into perspective that you are 18 and that you have your whole life ahead of you, one heartbreak really means nothing in the long scheme of things. Trust me, I'm 18 too and I had my share of severe heartbreaks that I thought I would never be able to recover from. Essentially, I just tried to keep my mind off of the problem. Go out with friends. Meet new people. Don't think about your professor too much or it will drive you crazy.

Good luck with everything.

angelfxck
Rating
I am only 17 myself, and not too good with relationships, but i think your best bet is to try and take your mind off your Professor, (Probably easier said than done)

But i'm sure thats the best way to get over him =]

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy