Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do you get ride of stress?

I'm getting ready to snort heroin for the first time. What can I expect?

What is your fear??
what are you most afraid of and why??

its ok dont be ascared!! xxx x x x x
Additional Details
well im arachnaphobic - fear ...

Should I run around the neighborhood naked screaming "I'M A LITTLE GIRL!!"?

Do I have to tell my employer I take antidepressants?
Ive just finished college and Im going to start applying for jobs. Everyone I know that works in the field Im going into said they had to do a medical prior to getting there jobs, during with time ...

How do you get rid of stress?

Suicide thoughts?
Ever since I was twelve I have thoughts almost everyday of commiting suicide. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Father's Day, but I still have those thoughts. I have a thing against ...

I'm drunk and feel really depressed?
No words can describe how low i feel right now,i'we been drinking none stop to help me for get my probs,i'm so down right now....

Do i need help!!!!!?
everytime i have an argument with my boyfriend my anger goes out of control i kick things,hit things,shout,really cry and worse of all harm my boyfriend can someone tell me do i need help and what ...

I want a fashionable mental illness! Should I go for Asperger's, bipolar or borderline personality disorder?

Why am I so tired but I cant go to sleep?

I was raped by my boyfriend when he was drunk should i trust him again since he was drunk?

I feel empty.?

Additional Details
Emotionally empty....

I need help i think I kill my self..?
I'm so sad and depressed I don't know what to do I really need some one to talk ...

Should I feel stupid for crying to my psychologist in the first visit?
Umm, yeah, I'm really emotional, all she had to do was ask me to describe my mood swings and feelings...and I started crying...should I feel dumb?...

What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14...........................

Im really ashamed of this but, I self-harm and need help.?
Is there anyway I can cover up the cuts on my body? And it will not wash off in the shower or bath etc. Could I use make-up or would it just wash off? Because people are getting suspicious about ...

Is a messy house a sign of depression?
i often wonder when i see these programmes about how clean is your house, wether kim and aggie think about the people who are living this way

could they be depressed,

what do ...

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

DchrisV
My sister just stopped breathing. She isn't answering my questions.?
what should I do...

dave p
T-bag her to make sure she isn't faking

tv
moth to moth or call 911 du!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! butt i bet your lining

Mountain Bear
Rating
Since everyone said call 911, I'll assume that since you are suppose to be 13, you can't be stupid enough to log onto the computer instead of calling 911.

So I'll assume you thought it would be a funny question to ask, to see how people would respond.

One, I hope you were not serious; if you were, I pray she lived.

My future advice to you is to go to your local Red Cross and learn CPR. That way if you were not joking, then in the future you can do something productive. If you were joking, you can still learn something that can save a life in the future.

colinsmumplus1
Rating
Get off the computer...

Gabe
If you have the intelligence to ask a question like this on Yahoo you should know enough to call 911.

Pom Pon Girl 161377
WTH R U ASKING 4 CALL 911 NOW!!!

cobra2140
Rating
Personally I would stop wasting time waiting for a response here and call 911. That's just me though.

x
Rating
did she has pulse, if not and she is not breathing , go call ambulance and do basic life support, try to help her if she will be more that 4 minutes without oxygen she will have Brain death, but she also may me only in coma, go call a doctor as fast as possible, take care.

maddi
Rating
First off- CALL 911!!! But in the mean time, put your arms around the bottom of her rib cage and start pushing. she is choking and if she isn't talking she cannot breathe. This is serious. Do whatever you can but sure as hell don't waste any time!

brighteyes
hmmm maybe next time you should call 911 instead of waiting around for some answers on the net...? just a guess.

JUSTIN Y
Rating
call 911 and start cpr

?
Call 911.

Emerald Jones
Call the police Forest, Nnnnnooooowwww!!!

Sparkles
Maybe your questions bored her to death.

HarryMay
so why the **** are you online?

tnix80
Rating
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Human stupidity achieves new heights.

guitlamo13
Rating
i would definitly call 911 asap

calilove91
Rating
CALL 911 how old are you?

Aabia
Rating
what r u doing here!
go call a doc or get urself admitted to a mental hospital to ask such a question!
`````` ```````````` `````````````

samy28
Rating
what are u doin on here? CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

lazychris90
YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN ASK THAT QUESTIONS FOR TWO REASONS, ONE FOR STUPIDITY, AND TWO CALL THE POLICE INSTEAD OF BEING ONLINE

jasmine_tarachand
Rating
WHAT????????why the hell are you posting a question on yahoo answers????????? call 911!!!!!.how old are you?????call an ambulance!!!!!!

wait...are you joking????

Miss you. // ♥
Rating
call 911 emedietly dnt waste ur time on the comp.

flirts_a_lot93
umm stop wasting ur time on here and call 911

Jen

kallmetigger
Rating
are you stupid?? Call 911.

Max
Rating
CPR! or call an ambulance immediately!!!

TKD540
What the hell are you asking us for? Go get her medical assistance immediately!

walter_b_marvin
call 911 NOW!!!! See if she is choking try heimlik manouver if so. If not breath into her mouth untill help arrives

huckypeep2
911 and cpr

eddie
Rating
smack her a couple of time, if she doesnt respond then just ignore her and watch some more cartoons

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, June 14, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy