Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What makes u happy?

Anyone out there with excessive anxiety?
I have an anxiety disorder (Anxiety NOS) and I had a really bad day. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope?
Additional Details
Yes, I do know what NOS means. (Not otherwise ...

This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the ...

Should I admit myself to the hospital?
I'm crying & very depressed....

Am i a freak, or does anyone else do this? Why do i do this?
i often find that, when i'm on the verge of being very low, i will 'feed' my depression, for example by searching for questions on here to do with self harm or suicide, so that i then ...

Why do people commit suicide .Are they not afraid of death?
What can be the reasons that they are not even afraid to finish their life ....

Happy easter everyone!?
for all those in here who will be finding today a very difficult day, i wish you smiles, happiness, hugs and chocolate eggs. :)
(((((hugs)))))
a hope you all have a great day!...

Overdose?? Dangerous ??
I'm 14, 100 pounds, I had a horrible headace, I was stupid and I took 4 pills of 500 mg extra strength tylenol...2000 mg in all.
I've also been on Zoloft (antidepressant) for about a ...

Is it wrong to think of death? A LOT?

A question about depression?
I think I might be depressed. I'm only a teen, and am afraid my amatuer self diagnosis won't be taken seriously, so i need to know your views. Last year, one of my friends (who wants to be ...

Why is everyone so against suicide?
If someone is so miserable and in so much pain. why do we want them to live in such a condition. if we humans are so compassoate. wht don't we help them be free. Especially christians always ...

How can I go to sleep easily?
I quit smoking weed for more than 6 six months ago, but I still have sleepless nights sometimes because I am sober....

Do you think self injury is a disorder?

What will you do,if you know that this is the last day you live?

What is the point of being alive ?
Work. Pay bills. Sleep. Avoid fake people.
Talk to one's dog.
Additional Details
Yep: I forgot ...

Would you consider this bulimia?
Since I was 13 I had off and on trowing up, I'd do it for 4-5 months, and I'd stop for a few and then do it for another 4-5 months (everyday 2-3 times a day) i got help for that because i ...

Is this a mental health problem, how to get help?
if a teenager tells lots of lies, very manipulative and convincing (not on drugs) has great highs and circling lows, creates horrific problems between people, doesnt keep friends for long, but tells ...

My 9 yr. old wants to kill me, stab me, what do I do? He says he hates me.?
What do I do? been to therapy, on meds, won't stop, screams in the house, takes a pen & wants to jab me w/ it, calls me names, we just got out of therapy & he says I am not going to ...

Why am I so emotional???? HELP ME PLEASE?
and no not because of my monthly deal.......why do I keep crying, why am I so emotional and up and down. I don't want to take prescription drugs, and my boyfriend says its almost like I am ...

Whats the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?

amore<3
Just help me please...?
i'm not one of those people that ask everyone if i'm fat. i keep it held inside. i know im not obese, but i feel so uncomfortable with my weight. once i eat i fell depressed and if i gain a pound after dinner i feel like a failure and dirty so i shower and cry. i dont know what this is, but i have to do something about it. please help. by the way, im 137 pounds and 5'7".

mewantmoney2004
if you feel that way, then just started gaining some muscle, it will make you look more healthier, and at the same time you aren't consider fat anymore.

BJK
Well you are just heavy because you are sort of tall for a girl. All you have to do is get into shape, do some crunches and pushups and maybe jog every now and then.

Lucas Pelley
Rating
well, try buying baked chips or change your eating habit...
i lost like 4 pounds in a week doing that, im 5'1 120 pounds and im 13

&april-anna;
Rating
you are definitely not fat :D
you are perfect!
trust me :]
my mom is 5'0"
and weighs 133
dont go on any diets if you get to skinny it can become very
unattractive and can become life threatening

*_K33gans mommy_37 weeks^_^*
well i think that u should seek prffesional help u are not fat by any means though that is perfect for hueght and wieuht:)

Wally
Amore,

At your height and weight you sound luscious!!

I think you would do well to get and see a psychologist as it sounds like there's another issue bubbling below the surface.

Your height and weight really are very good, unless you want to look like the Olsen twin that almost went down for the dirt nap. If you lost twenty pounds, I guarantee you'll look like a P.O.W... and really, that's way more unattractive than if you weighed 167 pounds!!

Wally

maeee.
Rating
You know, i'm the exact same weight and height as you. but my weight differs from 135-140 depending if I eat or not.

have a good diet, and exercise.
find people and friends that won't judge you and will appreciate the way you look and who you are. because that may be one reason why you are self-concious.
and most importantly, accept yourself for who you are. because only your opinion matters.

I sound like a Health Teacher but it gets the job done, and it's the truth.

(:

zobyjade@sbcglobal.net
Rating
you aren't fat!! i am 5'6" and weigh about 127 pounds and everyone tells me i am thin.i think your proportions are just about right.

ifitworks2
Rating
First off you are right where you should be. That is a good weight for someone that is 5'7". You are not under weight and you are not over weight. Instead of focusing on your weight, how about just exercise. Tone up your body. Talk with you family..Talk with a Doctor....That is important..Talk to someone you trust. You are not a failure. You need to eat.. put the right things into your body and it will do the right things for you. BUT you do need to talk with someone..You know you have a problem and you seem ready to address it...So don't stop now....keep moving forward...

cnaylor9792
Rating
See a therapist, it'll help. Trustttt me. Im 5'1 and 123
But Im really not chubby. So you can't be. Just don't worry and know your not fat, at all! See a therapist though, and talk to your parents about it.

jamienkori
Rating
Your a perfect weight for your height, sweety

Turtle Fuzz
Rating
Dude, you are perfect. My aunt is 150 lbs and she is only 5'2. She's not obese. She's maybe a little over weight, but she's not obese. she's about 20 pounds heavier than you, and about 5 inches shorter! So eat that and don't cry about it!

My thumb is bigger than yours
You're not fat at all. If you look it up, you're not even close to the overweight category.

However, you DO have a problem. It sounds like you're suffering from low self-esteem and body dysmorphia. If you really truly want to feel better, then my honest advice to you is to go see a professional.

Best of luck.

O.m.g. A
Rating
ur tall enough to weigh that much! your probably skinny! go to africa if you think your fat!

Me
well if you feel upset about your weight your should try dieting or eating healthier and eating correct amounts ... try not to over eat & be more active :) i am very sorry that you feel this way about your weight! but you are not fat! your weight is correct for your height :)

Jackie J
get some counseling hun
talk to your best friend or someone you can trust
read books about body image issues
most women struggle with it, you are not alone :)

Santa
When I was that weight, I was HOT. You always weigh more after you eat or drink, but then you naturally eliminate and that's purely natural. Why would you feel dirty or a failure? Who is talking to you telling you this. They have a problem, not you. Get a life and quit worrying about yourself.

mdgirlfriend
Your height and weight put you in the mid-range of normal BMI. Check out the link below.

If eating and worry about weight gain are causing you to stress, you might need to see a professional. These things can get out of hand quickly.

You sound like you're in great shape to me.

Take care

collegebound09
To be honest it sounds like you have some deep rooted body issues and you may be borderline anorexic. Okay, so I'm 5'4" and 120, you are 5'7" and 137, you are skinny in fact and proportionally perfect, there is nothing to worry about. Everything that you are feeling is in you're head, probably brought on by either the media or other social pressures to be a size 2. I would love to talk about this more in depth with you if you need it, feel free to email me.
I hoped I helped.
P.S. Just try to remember that when you look in the mirror you don't always see what other people see and no matter what you think you are beautiful and the old saying is true, beauty is only skin deep.

Raymon
Your weight is ok but be careful cause you might be showing pre-anorexic anxieties. See a counselor if you can.

DaCmAn
sounds like the beggining of an eating disorder, i say get some therapy to help u if u cry often. and if u actually want to loe a few pounds ALWAYS EAT but go to the gym as well.

Varlis
You just have a low self-image, you need positive reinforcement. It sounds serious enough that you should really talk to someone about it. Someone professional, not just random internet quacks like us. Seek therapy, you can beat this.

Hunter2
Rating
I'd love to be 5'7" and 137. LOVE IT!! Why don't you try to love your body. You are the correct H&W.

Albert Fudge.
Rating
Your a good weight for your height.

Singinganddancing
Find a therapist. Really, of course you're not fat. I'm 5'6", 145 lbs and everyone thinks I look great (and I let them!).

But you do sound depressed, and that the depression is hovering around body image issues. I think a good therapist could help, really. Life is too short to feel the way you describe.

impulsivejelloeater
Your 137 and 5''7'. Sweetie, I'm the exact height and weight and I'm very thin.

dream
i think you need to seek therapy. it sounds like you suffer from body dysmorphia.

¡ (: !
Rating
your weight and height sounddd finee
i'm 5'6 and i weight more than you :/
and you should always check you're weight in the morning anyways
after you eatt you havee gasses in your stomach
so its not really your weight

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy