Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Could I be Bi Polar?????????
My Aunt has been diagnosed with Bi Polar disease.
So I looked it up and I think I may have it.

I can be EXTREMELY HYPER to where I'll do ANYTHING.
I will do "crazy"...

Does drinking alcohol help anxiety sufferers?
Does it help calm you as my sister tells me, I dont drink cos I am scared it will affect my pill or make me feel dizzy etc???...

My dreams are freaking me out?
every time i have my period, i have a recurring dream, that my daughter is being kidnapped, i always find her, but then i have to watch her being abused, last night however i dreamt that my son had ...

I need help?
Its hard to explain everything but i will give u some details, i have derpression and some social promblems, and i am a full time carrer and i am finding it really hard to cope with everything most ...

Cant stop crying?
Im crying now as i type this... Im so upset i feel upset to the core! why is this...
Additional Details
I had cancer in 2005 im 22 now.. i hate the way i look... i hate most things . god ...

Deperssion?
Has anyone out there ever suffered from depression, and if so, How did you discover you were suffering from it and can it ever be defeated?
Additional Details
Thanx for all the ...

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Phil
Is wanting to jump off a bridge a sign of depression?

Barack The Boat!â„¢
yes and is also a sing that you are stupid a hell!

derrick
Rating
no!..it means you have multiple personalities.....you are a physco in one of your personalities.........maybe you should throw him off a bridge..who needs him anyway

keepingthefaith
and a sign of desperately wanting to draw attention to oneself.

Nikki
i would guess so

mrcricket1932
Probably depends on how deep the water is under the bridge. If it is shallow, you need help.
Start changing what you allow your mind to do to you. You can regain control of what goes on in there. If you want to!

Angel_Kitten
Rating
it is and suicide...get immediate attention

thoughts can sometimes have impulses.....then before you know it that's already in action

unseen_force_22
It's no wonder... you're living in insane times. Anyone sensitive in the slightest feels it.

Perhaps you could become abnormal and be healthy.

tommygirl69
Not really, just means you are stressed and had a fu*cked up week, try to relax, others may have it worse.

adamsjrcn
yes, suicidal thoughts or thoughts of death can be part of major depressive disorder

jade_frost82
Rating
It can be, it really depends on what is going on.
Sometimes in life things can get really overwelming and the urge to just end it all at that moment can be overpowering. It isn't nessisarily a sign of depression, just maybe that you need to make some changes in your life. If it is an ongoing thought, or if you are sad a lot of the time, it could be depression.
If you are wanting to jump off a bridge for fun, like bungee jump, then it is a sign of nothing more than a sense of adventure.
Take the depression screening test if you are really concerned that it may be depression.
http://www.depression-screening.org/screeningtest/screeningtest.htm

TJMiler
Rating
Uuuuummm - yeah. Don't do it. The water is too cold and hard. If you're actually having these thoughts, get some help. Life is worth living. Sometimes you just have to make changes so it seems that way.

bluesun
call 1800 suicide.

jay d
no. as long as there is a stretchy cord attached to your feet.

angrygramma
It's usually just a sign of frustration. If you can think of any reason not to jump you're not dangerously depressed. If periodically thinking such thoughts really bothers you, you need to find something good to distract you, like join a church, a computer chat group (a decent one) or take up skydiving -- that'll take care of the urge to jump, tho it can get expensive. I used to contemplate jumping in front of the commuter train every morning. Discovered I really hated my job and quit. No more weird urges!

zooba
Rating
Maybe not depression so much as tired of being alive. Despite what people say there is a difference.

Robots
Rating
Its not a sign it is depression, i will run go see a doctor. and for sometime i will not drive on a bridge.

Kayla
not unless the reason you want to jump off a bridge is to kill yourself.....other than that it just means your seeking a little thrill in your life

Reba K
Yes, call a suicide hotline -- an 800 number. You can find them on the internet. When you feel that way, make a list of the 1000 people who will be deeply hurt and think that it would be extremely selfish and shortsighted, because tomorrow is everything. There are many tomorrows!

firenice
it depends on the intent when you hit what's underneath. if it is to hurt yourself - yes - please get help!

michael looooou
No your about 2 conquer your fear of water...PeAcE

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy