Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people get cancer when they dont smoke?

Right now I feel crappy...What to do?
It is not for any particular reason, I just feel crappy. I know I am not always a nice person, I don't want to be this way but it just seems to happen. What can i do to cheer myself up? I was ...

Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Why do people give such mean answers?
Especially in the mental health section. Mental health is not a joke.
Additional Details
Well I read answers and questions about people offing themselves. I recently asked a question ...

What is the easiest way to remembering the things?
Day today things are forgetting often and unwanted things are in our memory with out forget. How to overcome this habit? is there any procedure to practice?...

If you could ahve a tattoo where would you have it?

How can a human stop thinking about death and suicide everyday?
How to avoid thinking that way, what to do,...

I'm so happy I need bringing down, can you depress me otherwise I'll burst?
I can't even talk about it because it will make me even happier.
Additional Details
Thank you everyone.
P...

What if you're so tired and exhausted and want it all to stop!? Isn't this an acceptable reason for suicide?

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

What is the secret to letting go and really being calm?

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

FRED
Is this a mental health problem, how to get help?
if a teenager tells lots of lies, very manipulative and convincing (not on drugs) has great highs and circling lows, creates horrific problems between people, doesnt keep friends for long, but tells people awful stories have happened for sympathy, some which are completely fictional - is this a mental health problem or not

CHARLIE
Rating
to me it sounds like a teen being a teen

Phion
Sounds like a possible bi-polar disorder (manic depression) see GP

Eric C
This is not a mental disorder, this is the behavior of an ***. That person needs to recognize that other people have feelings, too, that can be hurt just as much as their own. Once that person is capable of recognizing that, perhaps the behavior will change. EVERYBODY IS A PERSON, but love and respect is not things that are automatically due to a person... they have to BE loving and respectful in order to have those things given back.

butterflyspy
Rating
Bipolar people dont tell lies and manipulate people.Well i guess he could have a couple mental problems at the same time.But an liar is a liar thats not a chemical imbalance thats lack of morals.

lexo80
Rating
Sounds like being a teenager to me...

Pup
Rating
The stories could indicate a significant problem.

Jaz
It could be..Who really know's.It could be a child affected from a family member passing away which cause's there system to react unpleasantly.Or might have mental disorder.Or a disturbed child.Ask the doctor or psychiatrist about that issue they might know information about it.

Dr David
I am not a doctor in medicine, but I would suggest you call and see your local GP. Talk things over with them, giving as much information as possible. It could just be the person you talk of is seeking attention, or has a more serious problem outside the family circle. If you know of a close friend you can confide in, then discuss it with them also, they may have had a similar problem.

tomo
yes she needs a doctor to get help take care

Phish
It sounds like Bipolar Disorder to me, sometimes referred to as manic depression. Bipolar disorder responds well to medication.

flibertyjib
Rating
Bipolar or as we call it in England Manic Depressive, Your hardest problem is convincing a teanager to get help. GO TO YOUR GP

italian_vixen402005
Rating
i ahve a son that is just like that and yes it is a mental disorder it is either bi polar oppositional defiant disorder or adhd

mississippi_gal_10
Yes, it could be either bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, or some other classified disorder. Regardless of what "diagnosis" it is, this person definitely has some psychological issues that should be addressed by a professional health care provider/counselor.

Barbie Girl
Teenagers can have very low self esteem due to the raging hormones, leading to a need for attention, hence the telling lies. However, its always worth speaking to a professional as there could be something else going on, such as a mental health issue like manic depression, etc. I reckon whatever answers we all give on here, speak to the GP about the behaviour.

GG
Rating
Counseling is the first step. This is serious. Please don't ignore it. I know what you mean. Confide in a trusted Friend or call a hot line. I promise they will help. There is a solution. call your health department. Someone Will Help. Take Care. Peace.

championis
most definitely a mental health problem

trishaf2001
Hi there I am a support worker at senior level and work in the feild of mental health, I feel you should talk to a gp, this could be a number of things from manic depression but only a gp can diagnose it for sure. but i would say deffinetely a mental health issue. Seek proffesional advice as these things can be helped, good luck

im_the_one_dear_fella
Rating
yeah its a problem ... i was a little like that too
u wanna talk ?

Cheryl J
Rating
YES YES YES
she needs to have someone talk to her a professional

CHRIS S
it could be but i tend to think it is just attention seeking and wanting to find out how far they can take it( the lies ect)

snitchnot
Rating
sounds like:
bipolar disorder
borderline personality disorder
perhaps ADHD
perhaps personality disorder with narcissistic traits
perhaps oppositional defiant disorder

make an appt with a psychiatrist. Good luck

MuslimRose
Rating
not mental but psychological, how u and people treat him? people don't lie except when they afraid, try to see a doc.

broomstone
sounds like Manic Depression (highs and lows) - first go through your GP - see him/her without the patient if necessary ..... then get him/her to refer patient to psychatrist..... keep pushing for a referal (it's not always easy)

Oni!!!
looks to me like she wants some attention and doent have a life

never again
Rating
Hugo Chavez is that you? Can I get gas for life at Citgo? Sounds like a problem to me. Ask your doctor for a therapist in your area before it turns into paranoid schizophrenia.

quinn_nelson
Rating
possible mental illness....look for more clues

jeff
i think you fool all of us.you are telling a lie.it is something you make it.

30 year old
Rating
search: bipolar disorder.

manshorts
sounds like you need help, it probably is but i dont know it off the top of my head

Belle
Rating
My 34 year old sister has these same behavioral traits. When she was 19 she was involved in a serious car accident she was very lucky to have survived. Dr said she has ABI (acquired brain injury) my sister scoffs at this. Also suspected Bipolar Disorder/ Paranoia (years of smoking cannabis heavily) My sister has not received any help or treatment as she refuses to see her behavior is "abnormal". Meanwhile she has been on a path of destruction tearing the whole family apart. I currently avoid her because she is also physically violent and very unpredictable. SEEK help please before you cant help. My drunk sister attacked me and my husband recently at a party we had, she threw a glass bottle at me and bashed into my partner who just took it because he doesn't believe in hitting women/anyone for that matter and he feared she would attack me instead. Sad and worried for you. God Bless.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy