Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Will smoking weed cause any problems?
i haven't started but what if i just use it mildly/in moderation, don't get into the lifestyle, and stay productive? wouldn't it not cause any problems and actually be a good ...

I think im depressed but dont want to take meds?
I think im depressed but i dont want to take medications. Ive talked to different doctors and they all said its a stage im going thru but it must be a really long stage because ive been this way ...

Have I failed at life? (honest answers only)?
Please be honest, have I failed at life? Here's some info about me:
1. I'm extremely shy and have bad social anxiety, it makes it hard to talk to any people at all, order food at ...

Do You Think About Suicide ?
Do you think about suicide on a daily basis ? Are they Idle thoughts of escape or more ?...

What's the quickest way to off yourself?
what i have been doing isn't working or is not fast enough. please help me someone quick and easy. i don't own a gun yet....

What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details

My best best best friend died. Please read.?
I'm 13. I've been best friends with this girl since I was 8 years old. On March 5th, my best friend died suddenly. She was just 15. How can I move on with my life. Because I know she doesn&#...

How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

Is cutting yourself really that bad???
ive been doing it for 5 years now...and i dont see the harm in ...

I have a very strange, kind of sick secret. is this realy a bad thing?
I have been thin all my life. I am very attractive. But then I had kids and put on a lot of wieght. I am fat and unattractive now. But here is the wierd sick thing. I secretly like being fat. sure I ...

I am ready to kill myself?
i constantly get made fun of. i get called fat i get called ugly and i don't even know what happy really is anymore. people call me fat to my face and i don't know what to say back. my &...

If you punch an arm or leg hard enough, could it break?
Or would it just leave a bad bruise?...

What do you miss about your childhood?
I miss all my legos......

What's the secret of happiness?
Serious answers please - I have suffered on and off with depression all my life, and never seem to able to enjoy my life and be happy with what I've got. How does everyone else manage it?...

I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children....

Why can't i stop skipping classes?
i just dont care about school anymore. i know when i dont go to class i'm going to get caught but i still do it. some times i just end up comming for one period. my mum knows i do it, and she ...

What or who made you laugh this week?

Additional Details
I love Extras with Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh out ...

14 and depressed?
For probably a 2-3 years I have been feeling increasingly depressed. There has been no trigger for the depression to start, nothing bad has happened to me, and yet I feel so unhappy. My depression ...

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

karla
Is there anything worst than death?

al75161
Suffering before death. Barely hanging on and knowing it's coming. Watching a loved one like that, it's the worst feeling I've ever felt. We were relieved when she came to pass.

teddy
Not for me. Its the end, blackness nothing, and if there had been something more to come my partner would have come back and told me, or left a message to say to not worry.

steve h
Rating
Being buried alive

@d@m
living forever

?
Rating
Yes, leaving your Loved ones behind to pick up the pieces.

zafi
Rating
'The Grave'. Even Worse 'The Hell Fire'. For the disbelievers it will be a great loss for them after death. May you be guided to the right path.

Borderline
Dont fear death,part of life,moving on that's all...Yeah sufferings worse than death....

Gabriel G
Rating
Suffering.

Death is painless.

"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." Einstein.

sailor
Yes, living for ever.

[iTWERK]nae
Rating
Its not death dats the bad thing, its the things u do dat leads u to death & how u die

senses236
being tortured

East Sussex Male
Polygamy ! Having more than one Wife then you end up with more than one Mother-in-Law ! What can possibly be worse than that ? Nothing !

Ryan M
Rating
listening to your idiotic questions

luvy d
I'd say yes...several things.

I think the worse one for me personally....... would be living without a
" C O N S C I E N C E"

clementine
Rating
living forever

scrEAm AIm fIrE
WINDOWS VISTA

Made Compassionately
Rating
unfortunately, life, and suffering, but who am I to say?? I've never died before

Letty
i think living in a vegitative state is worse

kiltze
Having to sit through a 2 hour Miley Cyrus concert.

SLS
Suffering. At least with death you won't have to deal with any pain.

Maybe a crappy life. No friends, no family, no anything.

Sush
Rating
tortured to death is the worst thing out there.

f_barlmer
Rating
Not getting picked for best answer =(

Poppet
Rating
how do we know? we have not yet experienced it...

Travis H
Rating
Have you ever been kicked in the nuts?

Iggy's Little Demon Rules
YES, THERE IS

being called in the middle of the night and told your only child, son was killed in a head on collision, because a logging truck was on the wrong side of the road. he was trapped for over 6 hrs before they could get down into the gorge to him, he died alone, and I really pray died instantly........he is with god now.

We are not suppose to out live our children......

Megadorkuss
Fear of life. ^_^

I am me
Rating
I believe that there is. Like losing a child would be worse then death. My mom took it really hard when my brother died. To me losing my brother was worse then death i couldn't imagine losing my son. That would probably kill me. I really don't know how my mom made it. I guess having 2 other children to live for. I don't know, but to me that is worse then death. I guess there can be many things worse then death.

Medicine Woman
Having your child die before you do. It is the worst thing I can imagine. My Aunt lost 2 sons, 1 was 16 killed by a drunk driver, the other was 43, died from cancer. My cousin lost her only son in a car accident, he was 18. Her sister, my other cousin lost her son to an accidental overdose. My best friend lost her son 2 miles from home to a vehicle accident. Another cousin lost his 5 year old when he got hit by a car. A woman came flying over the train tracks after the train passed because she was running late and the train had held her up. She went airborne, when she came back to the ground she missed the road and hit the 5 year old who was playing in the park in the dirt with his little cars. Worse than death, yes, the ones who have to go on living after losing their child.

mklcrespin
suffering

Grit Savage
watching someone you love die!

Shagrath
Yeah sure ,being humiliated, conquered by tyranny and unfairness definitely living like this is worst than death

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy