Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can depression cause laziness?
and also can it keep you from going out into the world and work and deal with people?...

I need some help please?
what do you do when you feel completly unwanted, not in suicidal ways but just like the world and everyone in it is against you, i just dont know how to deal with this, can i have some advice??...

Opinions please...difficulty coping?
I am having a terrible time coping about a guy I was with for a year and half. When we were together he told me he wanted to commit suicide. It was an ongoing issue so I recommended he talk to a ...

21st December 2012 does this date mean of any significance to you?

Additional Details
google it you will be ...

I need to a friend to talk to..?
I need a friend to talk to, I have been thinking some sever thoughts, and I don't know what to do. I've had a lot happen and no one to really talk to. And I don't know who to talk to ...

I am a 28 year old woman and I recently have developed a fear of the dark!!!?
I dont know what on earth is wong with me. Am I going insane or something.I have started having this gut feeling of impending doom...for no reason.What am I so paranoid about.This started about a ...

I am a regular cannabis smoker.is there any way to quit it without going to a rehab.?
I smoke around 15 joints and almost 20 cigg daily.I am 25 years old and i m smoking since last 4 years or so....

Is it normal to want to be alone?
I just feel happier alone. I don't feel any desire to make friends and spend time with other people. I enjoy spending my free time alone, reading a book or watching a movie. My family is ...

Night everyone?
i,m off to bed now look forward to answering some more of your questions soon....

What do you do when you feel hopeless and suicidal?

Could I possibly be bipolar?
I was diagnosed with major depression about eight months ago and was taking anti-depressants until about six weeks ago, when my psychiatrist prescribed mood stabilizers along with the same anti-...

Is my counselor crazy?
I have seen the same counselor for almost a year and i don't really think we are making any progress. i only see her like once a month now and it seems like everytime i go we just argue. last ...

Do I have schizophrenia?
When I'm sad and depressed I think about writing poetry and stories about wishing to be dead. Not about the act of taking my life, only the peace and relief I would feel if I was no longer ...

Dear god what is wrong with me? Is there any concentrate wonderdrug I can have?
I pull my hair out all the time because I cant concentrate on anythingg arrghh
I cant finish a book about something im not interested in and remember anything from it
I cant pass a test ...

Whats wrong with me?
I see things and I here things then I'm dizzy all the time. I also twitch and swear that there is something there, and i run for nothing. i'm going mad! whats going on? i dont take any ...

If drugs are something that make you feel good, why are they illegal?

Additional Details
I should have elaborated, but what I mean is, cigarettes are legal, and they can kill you. If the government regulated the drugs, like they do alcohol then maybe it ...

If someone doesn't care about their own personal hygeine,does it mean anything?
If a person doesn't clean their teeth,shower or change clothes,etc.for a long time?...

Is it a mental disorder to mimic another person as they are speaking or finishing their sentences?
A girl I work with does this all of the time, her lips move and say the same thing as you are saying, mostly at the end of the sentence. Is this have anything to do with ADHH or any other type of ...

How do I open my mind?

What do u think of anti-depressant pills?
i think they are the worst thing to take they are addictive and it dont help all it does is get u all messed up then u dont think abought stuff u dont what think abought. people should find out what ...

mary b
Is second cousins to close to have normal children ? genetic abnormal children?

nattyash2003
Rating
It's not too close, but not something I would condone. But I come from a very large close knit family, so it would just feel wrong.

Randi L
Gods help us - waaaay too close. That's why it's illegal in most, if not all 50 states

Dayan
are you muslim ? coz if you are for you its normal but some people get kids with DOWN sindrome

siomara o
Do not be morally wrong!!!It is not right in the eyes of Jehovah.In the olden times poeple were mixed all together when it came to having children and I guess that it was due to a shortage in our population, but think of this:If God was o.k.with it,then why did he not save those who were having relations with their own poeple?It is considered in the same category as incest since you are related.It is the same as having relations with your parents or your brothers.YEW!!!Get the picture yet? It is wrong!!!!

?
I certainly hope you are not planning on having them!

notyou311
Rating
No, it is allowed. However, the worst traits in your family will come out. Think about whether you want to see those bad teeth, bowlegs, and weird behavior in your kids.

tweetymay
no, it is ok

sirdaz_uk
Rating
Technically first cousins are OK, it's a bit taboo though.

ilovemyarmyguy
Are you from Alabama or Mississippi?

kat
no second cousins are ok

mm-jen@sbcglobal.net
In the old days like in royalty people practise incest so they wouldnt marry outside the family. What happens is you end up having a very ugly child that may have learning disabilitys. dont do it man, its not fair for the child and its unatural. why would you want you or your family facing that kind of ridicule?

skybludeb
Rating
you need to ask Jerry springer this question. He has this sort of thing on his show all the time

kurgyd
Rating
I'm married to my 1st cousin once removed. Some people refer to us as second cousins and we discussed having children, so I did a lot of research. It seems that even 1st cousin couples can safely have children together. The fact that you are related does increase your chance of having an "abnormal" child by 1.8% or 2.3%. Considering 93% of the time unrelated people have healthy children, 91% of the time related couples have healthy children. Just ask your self if you are willing to increase your odds by almost 2%. Unfortunately I am 28 and still asking myself that question.

big_fat_goth
Even brothers and sisters who shar both parents can have normal children, because they might share no genetic material at all. You have more in common with your parents than your siblings, genetically. It is a question of the chance of getting 2 copies of a bad gene. The further away the person is related to you, the less genetic material you are likely to share, and the less chance of getting 2 copies of a bad gene. However, just because you are not related does not mean that this cannot happen. It is successive generations of interbreeding that tend to cause genetic abnormalities, rather than one offs. This is because you are proliferating any possible faulty genetics down the line. That makes it even more complciated, because who really knows who they are related to? But, in the UK anyway, it is legal to marry your second cousin.

Isis-sama
No, although I would not advise marrying your second cousin. If you have children with your second cousin you will not automatically have all genetically deformed children, but your chances of having one will go up.

LeAnne
Second cousins are fine. Just ask the Royal Family.

Lil mama
Rating
just try someone who isn't family at all

Sondra B
I believe second cousins are ok. Actually first cousins are ok in certain states, but it is a little close genetically and not recommended.

You family might think it is weird to marry and have children with your second cousin, but it really is ok.

I think Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt were second cousins. Her maiden name was Roosevelt, too.

She was Eleanor Roosevelt Roosevelt, lol.

kevin h
Rating
Do you want your kids to have webbed feet oversized head etc if you think this is a falicy you should come here to norfolk where i live (I'm from yorkshire)go ahead and marry be very happy but for the purity of mankind if you want kids please adopt

jaynieleigh22
Rating
no second cousins are ok. the child would be normal

LindaLou
Rating
Well, legally even first cousins can marry now...kind of gross. I couldn't imagine being attracted to anyone I am related to. And we are a VERY attractive family.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy