Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I cut myself. Again!?
Here's my previous question:
http://answers.yahoo.com
Yesterday i was ok. But then i spoke with ...

Is it wrong to feel happy all the time?
I know this sounds silly but my life has so much passion and meaning, sometimes I wonder if it's really meant to be as such. I look around me and see people that have so much pain and grief, but ...

I am going through a lot and Thinking of Suicide. What should I do?
My dad and I are argueing. My boyfriend and I are about to break up. My mom is starting to become Bulimic and My best friend hates me because she is in love with a guy that I wont hook her up with. I ...

Ugh! I feel like crying?
It's Sunday and,yet again,Im scared of going to school tomorrow. I have anxiety and being in a classroom makes it soooo much worse. Please give me some ways of not thinking about anxiety or ...

Is smoking weed bad for you?

I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in ...

Do u think they will put me in a mental hospital?
I'm only asking this because my mom mentioned it to me the other day. I had cut myself that night, have been doing it for a year, and she found out. She said, "Next time you do that, I'...

It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??...

What do you do to de-stress?

What is the best way to cope with bipolar disorder?

Do you fear death?
do u fear death, no matter what it will happen so shouldd u actually fear it?...

Smoking Marijuana...HABIT or ADDICTION??

What do you do when your spooked and alone?
My boyfriend leaves for work at 3am and I ususally wake up when he leaves and since I am alone in the house I sometimes get really creeped out and spooked... partially because I am really sensitive ...

How to avoid sleeping in class?
i've tried sleeping early, but that doesn't work.other ways?...

How do i get over my fear of death?

Is depression deadly?

How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and ...

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

mats13jmac24
Is it wrong to hit mentally challenged children?

No Worthy Candidate
No, they deserve the same love that normal children get. Treating "disabled" kids differently is not preparing them to live in a real world.

bumblebeesgowhee
Yes it is wrong.

canary
yes; sounds like you might be mentally challenged....

2finetobsingle
it's not just wrong........its a sin too.

cesquaq
why are you hitting children????!!???!?!?!?! you freak! do you kick puppies when there's no kids around? throw kittens? what's wrong with you?

hiphypno
Rating
It's not only wrong, but it is also abusive, it serves no purpose other than to release the frustration, or vent the anger of the perpetrator.

Valley Mental Health tooele Utah
hell yes

geet840
Rating
it is wrong to hit any children ...i hope cps hauls your a$$ away

aclau85
Rating
that's not wrong..
but inhuman..
they are already under pressure what,s the use to hit them again?

seattlecutiepie
Rating
Yes, it's wrong to hit children period, mentally challenged or not.

I ♥ Evil
It depends how mentally challenged they are. Some are lost causes and others can be useful.

kiwi_08
YES why on earth would you want to hit them?

faeriedust865
Rating
it is wrong to hit all children regarless of their mental capabilities

shanequa32
Rating
yes!!!

giddyupgirl136
Rating
You are mentally challenged mentally stunted mentally sick mentally not of this earth
a mental waste of oxygen

aikido42002
No you shouldn't hit a person who is mentally challenged! Why,because they really don't know any better and it would be better to just hold the person if the child is hitting you. There are ways to hold a person. I take martial arts, and there are locks you can use to protect yourself or control the person. Hitting a smaller person isn't going to solve the problem that the person has already and has no control over.

cooldreamzgirl
WHY WUD ANY ONE DO THAT??

OR EVEN ASK??

klicker
Rating
Someone should beat you like a step child!

Kid A
Rating
there always one way to tell. Let me hit you and see how you feel!

mayz
absolutely wrong to hit mentally challenged childrens...............challenged childrens shouldnt be abused mentally instead treat them appropriately.

I see you
When you resort to hitting ANYONE, it means you have failed by all other means.

thugmay
yes are you kidding, why would you even ask that question?

happyflamepepper
Rating
YES!!! Very wrong. These children do not understand that they are doing anything wrong so to treat them this way is abuse. My son is disabled and i would NEVER dream of lifting my hands to him. Also i would hate any one else to do so as he is hurt so much easier than anyone else. It is a special person who is given a special child to care for and nurture. Have you ever spent any time with a special needs child? They are SPECIAL. DON'T HURT THEM!!

buxinator
Rating
It's wrong to hit ANY child.

St. Anthony of Y!Answers
Rating
no...absolutely not.

?
Rating
Don't bother. They like being beaten. Punish them some other way, like take them to Disneyland.
That would be awful for them

blinky doodles
Rating
If they hit you first then absolutely!

[[ILuvSk8rBoiz4Lyfe]]
omg, yes! its wrong to hit any child. especially since the child is mentally challenged. how would u feel if someone hit u??

lookatumiss
yes

Jenn
Rating
It's wrong to hit any children.

joshanderson76
Um...Yes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy