Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

What should you do after youve done everything in life?
and you have no family N when you try to help everyone to make good of your life but people think your wacko N dont like you?...

What is a good way to get over being crabby?
I just woke up feeling a little crabby this am. I took a muscle relaxer last night and I have cramps. I have A LOT to do this morning so I need to get going.
Additional Details
I am ...

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

What is a good book filled with drama....like drugs..alcohol.?
i need a good book that i can stick with! will someone please help me with this!...

I feel life isnt worth living?

What cheers you up when your feeling low?

DEPRESSiON! mAYBE SUICIDEE??HELP!!!!!!!!11?
I have alot of issues- a parent had cancer, i get teased sometimes, i drink, i get in alot of trouble at school, im fat, my brother beats me up and verbally abuses me calling me a shitfaced, ugly ****...

Is it "normal" behavior" for one's husband to kiss the wife of his really good friend on the lips?
We recently spent a week out of state visiting a couple out of state with whom my husband has been friends for over 20 years. They're like "family" to each other. I had never met the ...

What do you do when you are bored?
I get really bored at night time, and I can not sleep. I can be extremely tired, but I just can't fall asleep. I can not think of things to do when I am able to go do things. It is like my whole ...

Why am i feeling like this??
Am 21, been single now for the past 5 mnthz,work full time as a waitress (isnt the best job in the world but its ok), I have loadza friends and family that love me and my life isnt all that bad. So ...

Do you get emotional?
Do you get more emotional as you get older?

Either you do, or I'm heading for a breakdown!!
Additional Details
It seems the younger ones say it's less emotional, the ...

Can anybody read this Med. Prescription?
My doctor gave me this today, and I wont be able to go to the pharmacy till Friday. But before getting the meds, I wanted to read up on it (its medicine for depression ) but I cant make out the words....

colin050659
If you could ahve a tattoo where would you have it?

honkothesane
on my liver

truefrog2002
on the end of my nose.....a fly

Llush
my foot

Chantelle D
Rating
I have six Tattoo's one on my wrist that reads ML£LM for my grandparents and I have six on my lower back. I chose my back because when I need to cover them its nice and easy, so I would have to say your inner wrist or your lower back! but make sure it means something to you because it's their for life and it cost tone of money to get it removed and hurts more then getting one done, I know, I had one removed and it cost me $1500 and it was only 2.5 inches long and 1 inch thick... SO REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!

Ceejay
on the small of my back, or just above my bikini line

rlms_girl
Rating
I have two; one is on my outside right calf, one is on my left shoulderblade. Of the next three that I have planned, one is going on my right shoulder, one is going on the outside of my left calf, and one is going on my right shoulder blade.

Andromeda Newtonâ„¢
I would love another tattoo! i have a small one on my arm of a rose and rose bud. if i was going to have anything done i think i'd have a frame of thorns around the rose as its kinda small and i think it'd look great!

i'd also love a tattoo around my wrist made up of pentagrams!

Jim
Rating
I'm 26 and have 3 tattoos. One across my back, one on the upper arm and flames tattooed on my forearm. The flames look great, but depending on what type of person you are you might want to think long and hard...do you want your tattoo(s) to be seen everyday, or only when you want them to see them.

Bob Mukonka
On my back.

lisa46151
Rating
I have 2 now....One on my lower back..its a tribal butterfly and one on my right breast of a rose for my mother.
My oldest son and my baby brother are both amazing tattoo artists.

polarbaby
i already have two but i want one more....my problem is that i am not sure what i want and where to put it.....i was thinking about something on my left shoulder or on the outter hip or just inside the hip bone. Maybe i should just get 3 more!!!!! Now i have to decide what picture i want on each place!!!!

fae
I would get a dragon starting just below my elbow and going down to my wrist, spiraling around my arm.

I don't know why I just like the idea of it. and dragons are cool.

shorty
Rating
A small one on my hand

Boudica Warrior Queen
Rating
A little butterfly on my lower arm just above the wrist so I could see it. No point having one where you yourself can't see it. Would do it for my own benefit and not others.

jimmyfish
On your a*se (Choose your own railings -50p a go).No seriously I have one tattoo (skin illustration) and that's enough for me.

slinky2005
i've got five. back of my neck. 2 at the base of my back, round my wrist and one on my foot.

tonybpebbles
I have 3, 1 on my arm
1 on my chest/shoulder
1 behind my ear.......the 1 on my chest i dnt like anymore so think 4a long time before you get it

Matt
i want 1 across the top of my back from shoulder to shoulder but not found 1 i like

emma s
i have two, one on my right shoulder blade and one at the bottom of my spine but now i would like my kids name on my back

Livinsane
On the inside of my wrist. Or else, across the top of my back and shoulder blades.

Can't decide on an image though...

jacemo
i already have 2 on my back but i want one on my wrist

Sally C
Rating
on the inside of my heel!

coffeejitterzz
Rating
i have 6...
-upper left arm
-upper right arm
-lower left calf
-lower back
-left lower stomach
-around nipple

I want to get something around my right middle calf.. like a band around the leg... i also want to get a tattoo ring on one of my fingers,,,

Brown_Sugar
Rating
No place you could see....or could you??

♫♪Fencer♫♪
I have one in my left wrist,

'Dr Greene'
Rating
Edinburgh. They do them so well.

IndyaBelle
Rating
The ONLY tattoo that I wouldn't mind, is the drumbeat, or bugle call, that signals the military to return to their quarters - since it would remind me of those childhood evenings spent in my maternal grandpa's army quarters, when he served in the armed forces.
But have a tattoo on my body ? Please no, thank you !
:-))

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy