Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can unhappiness or broken heart kill you ?
If you are emotionally upset and very unhappy can it shorten your life or eventually kill you ? Like a heart attack ?

Can you die of a broken heart ?

I think you can .....

How do I explain to my grandma why I tried to kill myself?
**DONT PREACH, I AM GOING TO GET HELP, I KNOW, I DON'T NEED YOU TELLING ME THAT KILLING MYSELF IS BAD, I'VE HEARD IT ALL, I SWEAR.**

I'm 17, live with my grandma
E...

I cant allow myself to eat?
I'm 17... i use to have a eating disorder... or at least the doctor was worried about how thin i was.. that was when i was 12..... i put on weight and weighed 140 lb when I'm 5'7.. ...

Am i crazy??? why is this happening to me????
I'm 22 now and ever since i was a little kid i've had dreams that where more then da ja vue i would dream about things before they would happen, sometimes before something happens i kind if ...

Does our society have no room for melancholia?
As soon as someone is slightly sad or melancholy do they receive a prescription for anti-depressants ? or they are told to buck up.

Is our society trying to hard to be happy all the time? ...

Help me get over my depression?
Well early this morning my cat was hit by a drunk driver he was probsly my best friend i am so depressed and i feel terrible i dont know how to get over my depression PLEASE HELP
Additional D...

Please help me?
I sometimes have suicidal thoughts. I don't have them as much as I used to, almost not at all, but should I still get help for it?
Additional Details

Can you please give me some tips to save money?
I use to buy and collect clothes, books, dvds, cds etc. When I get tired of them I just throw them away. Is this normal? Does anyone do the same thing? Please advice me....

How can i make myself physically sick?
i need to be sick and fast to get out of something, any ideas?...

Do you have any quick and easy tips for battling depression?
I've been down lately. It's odd because this is my favorite time of year. I have no real reason to be sad either. I've been crying at random times, and just feeling upset suddenly. I�...

Why Does Every Body Think I Am A Bad Person?
Well I went walking to get away and all because i went walking my Grandparents thinks i am a bad person i just have to get away from everyone cause i am still not over losing my mom in march and it ...

Can anyone remember when they lost their mind?

Would you like you if you met you?

Have you ever committed suicide?

Additional Details
The All-Knowing Sam's Q&A, you have been reported. Have fun trying to get another Yahoo account. HA HA HA ...

Will I ever be the same after this?
In April I was beating by two girls, one my age and one a year older(im 15). They called me many names, one excused me of sleeping with her boyfriend.- I didnt btw. It was after school back of the ...

Should I kill myself?
I just woke up and realized my life is a piece of crap just like everybody else's. who'd remember me anyway?...

Serious Problem. Please help me FRIENDS.?
I AM REALLY STUPID & SELFISH. I AM ADDICTED TO ( NO NOT SMOKING OR DRINKING ) TELEVISION , INTERNET, & LAZINESS. I CANNOT MISS MY FAVORITE SHOWS, I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET FOR A...

I cut myself and nobody helps me even when i do get help from doctors it just doesn't work for me it just hurt
Well i am depressed and i don't like saying why i am because it is in my family and i wish i was dead all the time and cutting just makes it feel like i am alive even if i feel like i wasn'...

Suicidal, I know I need help?
I am suicidal, my friends are all pissed off because they think I am not depressed and want me to go bak to my old happy self. But they are adding to it. They completely ignore me and act as if our ...

Do i have a problem?
I'm 28 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. I dont drink and I have a disease that makes me walk funny. I dont really have any friends and I like to stay in at night and watch the telly. M...

got2hav_faith20
If I jump in front of a moving truck and died, would that be considered suicide, or just an accident?

Additional Details
Okay guys, this was just a pathetic cry for help. I do want to kill myself; I just figured I'd ask since someone already told me that I'd go to hell if I committ suicide, so maybe if I "accidently" jumped in front of a truck I'll go straight to heavan. But obviously thats the lamest idea that I came up with. Any suggestions on how to change my mind?

Have~A~Nice~Day
Rating
The fact that you jumped willingly in front of the truck makes it suicide.

BlueAngel
Rating
Could you just trip and fall in front of the truck? That would be an accident. Maybe be looking the other way and not see the on coming truck? That would be an accident. But, I think jumping in front of a moving truck on purpose, yeah, that is suicide. :) If you are serious about this question, please get medical attention immediately.

marcilee1
if you jump it's suicide....if you fall, it's an accident.

vivala49rs
lol suicide stupid

starting over
Rating
If you jumped it is suicide, if you fell it is an accident.

sishakara
it would be more amusing to push someone else.

rainsparrow
last i heard jumping is intentional......but there are so many nice things to live for. I hope that you are not considering such, friend.

yungpimpette10
stupid

?
It would make the truck driver really mad then you'd be in big trouble.

camarozsonia
Rating
suicide as for the if no one saw you part its still suicide the man up stairs sees all

chazohio
well if you jumped voluntarily i suppose it would be suicide don't ya think.

cutiepie81289
Rating
depends on if anyone sees you jump in front of it you are better to make it look like you tripped and lost your balance and fell in front of the truck and ooppps you got ran over

Miss Sharlotte
Rating
technically it would be suicide because you jumped in front of it.

he's gone
Rating
Man, you are definitely in the right category (mental health).

michael941260
It would depend on why you jumped. If you jumped in order to kill yourself it would be suicide. If you jumped to avoid the Russian spy in the back seat, it would be a tragic accident.

sue h
suicide

Brad I
You committed suicide. the driver of the truck got into an accident... Doesn't matter if you were seen or not

bluesun
Rating
killing youself is selfish. you hurt others in the act. get help. call 1-800 suicide.

captbandage
It would be considered a good reason to seek professional help.

jcmrules
Rating
accident if you dont tell anybody you want to die see you on the news.

Zaner's
it depends on what your intentions are think about it come on

martin g
Rating
defenetly suicide. but it also depends on the wintnesses. but your'e dead so does it really matter?!

kdog
if you jump, then its suicide

if you dont see the truck and witnesses see that, then its just an accident

pixles
Rating
suicide: sounds like intent to me.

beansie
suicide. you "jumped" infront of it.

you'renot really thinking of doing it, are you?

no_one_that_you_need_to_know
Rating
If you knew that the truck was coming and you jumped in front of it then it would be a suicide but if you didn't know that truck was coming and you jumped in front of it then it would be an accident.

jane f
Rating
duh suicide

Miss Confused
it would be suicide becaus you jumped

Andrea F
Rating
Suicide, since you deliberately jumped in front of the truck with the intent of dying.

ilse72
Rating
If you jump in front and there are witnesses, it would definitely be ruled a suicide. Also, if you jump in front when the driver has absolutely no time to avoid hitting you, it would be deemed a suicide.

I hope you are not considering this for real.
1. you have no idea what impact it will leave on those you left behind
2. the driver who hit you will suffer emotionally for the rest of their life
3. what seems hopeless to you today, can seem not so bad tomorrow

If yoiu are considering this, please seek psychological help asap.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy