Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

Should people with mental illness or addiction have children?
So you think it is morally and ethically correct for someone with a mental illness or an addiction to have children, when there is a chance they could pass on the trait/tendancy to this illness to ...

Why do people cut themselves?
on tv you hear about teenagers cutting themselves. why do they do it?...

What do you fear the most??

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

Is life always so f**ken hard?
in june 2007 i was raped as a male it was very hard 4 me 2 cope. life has only got harder will it get any better who has a bad time living??? can we pull through
Additional Details

Am I depressed?
Constant breakdowns. Afraid i'll never find happiness. I'm the lonliest person, super sensitive. Mother is bi-bolar unaware of how much she hurts me. parents are super strict.divorced. Not ...

I keep having suicidal feelings why do i feel this way how do i get it to stop an leave me alone forever?

Do you ever just stare at the wall for hours on end?
I maybe just at the floor - staring at nothing and thinking nothing. Is this normal?...

hey
I was raped by my boyfriend when he was drunk should i trust him again since he was drunk?

ayz
Never trust him, what do you think he didn't respect you all what he needed from you he get it.

sanity789
dump him thats just messed up

wreck'd angel
Rating
Why are you even asking that question?

He VIOLATED you in the worst possible way. . . .NEVER, EVER, EVER, go back to him.
It must be a confusing time for you now, and you're still in shock.Being drunk is not an excuse for him to take advantage of you.That's just wrong on ALL levels!!!!!

Stay as far away as possible from him, until you've been for counselling and have the strength to confront him, so that you can get some closure.

Please, juat stay away from him.

bitter sweet
Rating
no way hunny you deserve so much more than that and being drunk is no excuse for him to do that and tell the police if hes done it to you chances are hell do it again

Eagleman
Sweetie,
Don't even bother saying good-bye to this sick individual. If he has abused you once in this unspeakable way, he will do it again. Trust me. Please don't let yourself become a punching bag or a door mat. Don't let yourself be taken in by the pleas and apologies of this person. "It will never happen again, I love you, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you ever, I was JUST DRUNK"! Don't listen to any of that! If you agree to continue this relationship you are giving him the go-ahead to do what ever he wants to you. I am assuming you are a young woman, it's a tragedy that you have had such an awful thing happen to you. May God Bless You and Guide You in Making the Right Choices.

Sincerely,
Eagleman

Nicki K
Rating
Being drunk is not an excuse for him to do that to you. If you said no he should have understood. I don't know how you can even consider staying with him

fiddlesticks9
Rating
You really MUST report him, no matter how much he uses the 'drunk' excuse. Being inebriated is not an excuse for illegal, inappropriate behaviour.

He's your bf, you probably think he's a fine person to this point. Guess what, he's PROBABLY done this before, to other women, and he is NOT to be trusted again, he WILL do it again if he gets away with it THIS time.

WORSE YET, he will CONTINUE to do this with other women, because he's not just a 'drinker' out of control, he's a RAPIST.

Do yourself a HUGE favour and report him, dump him, and most certainly, do not see him again.

By the way, don't punish yourself for being raped, it was not your fault. You are a good person and must recognize that although you were THERE, you were certainly not responsible for what happened.

carlosofia2000
Rating
hahaha, ur serious? well dump the guy, and try not to b so dumb in choosing guys

hotblonde
Rating
thats your body,,no one has the right to touch it if your not willing,,drunk or not,,dump him

jardin
call the police and report him.

spacenut10100
Rating
No. Dump him and tell the cops!

lili
Rating
How can you think of trusting him again? he RAPED you girl wake up dump him now you never know what he might do to you the next time he gets drunk

shakira
thats ridiculous dump him now! and go to the police

Best-Of-Enemies
Rating
The fact that he is your boyfriend (still) says as much about you as it does about him.
Does he drive a truck by any chance?

woolywoman
Please don't, he is using drink to try to excuse his despicable actions, because if he was that drunk he physically wouldn't able to.

rumjumbie
Rating
Rape is rape. There is no pretty word for it and no excuse. Get rid of him and go to the cops, no matter how long ago it happened. He had no right to violate you that way. Whatever he did to you, it is not love.

amandasmama
You deserve someone who will cherish and love you when sober and drunk. He needs help. No is no is no. I didn't catch how old you are, but contact a cousnelor at your HS or college...or contact your local crisis line. They will help you with this process. It is very easy for me to say...dump him....turn him into the police...but I am not walking in your shoes. Which is why I would recommend an impartial trained professional to help you with this process. Best wishes to you!

firedup
No way, chances of it happening again are very likely.

autyauna
Rating
No,he raped you,how could you ever trust him! You need to report him and get rid of him b/f he does it again!

Mocha81
NO !!!! If he does it once he will do it again and who to say that next time he wont beat you or bring some friends and gang rape you. Lets say that you stay with the person and you two get married and then he rapes your daughter how would you feel about that. God wants me to tell you that he got something else in store for you something better hang unto that.

mystina777
Rating
No. Dump him and have him charged. He will do it again, if not to you, then someone else.

puffy puffers
he should be in jail right now. You should really consider dumping him. Some men tend to use being drunk as an excuse for their bad actions some women too at that.

Why would you want to second question that one?
He raped you. If he does it once, he's going to do it again and who knows, he just might do something twice as bad the next time around

You need to be calling the police and getting yourself some help. The reason why I suggest help for you is because rape is a traumatic thing whether you know it or not. It really is . It may not get the best of you now, but it will soon enough.

GreenGrasshopper
Only if you're willing to possibly go through it again one day and end up giving up your dignity because you'll know you could have prevented it this time.

I hope that was not something you really went through though.

hey yo
Rating
It doesnt matter if he was your boyfriend or just the boy next door. You dont deserve to be treated like that. And should respect yourself more by turning him into the cops. If you cant do that at least get rid of the turd.

tywiena
Rating
nooo

thomasrobinsonantonio
Rating
Self induced drunkenness is no defense to a criminal act nor can it be used in mitigation. Trust him again, you must be mad. If he cannot control himself at this stage of your relationship what will he be doing in ten, fifteen years time. He will be beating seven shades of sh*it out of you. Kick his ar*se out of it...........

Lynda =]
it felt good didn't it?

mc
Rating
No, it is unacceptable, if he did it once and you did not react, he will feel free to do it as many time as he would want or be drunk

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy