Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

Should people with mental illness or addiction have children?
So you think it is morally and ethically correct for someone with a mental illness or an addiction to have children, when there is a chance they could pass on the trait/tendancy to this illness to ...

Why do people cut themselves?
on tv you hear about teenagers cutting themselves. why do they do it?...

What do you fear the most??

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

Is life always so f**ken hard?
in june 2007 i was raped as a male it was very hard 4 me 2 cope. life has only got harder will it get any better who has a bad time living??? can we pull through
Additional Details

Am I depressed?
Constant breakdowns. Afraid i'll never find happiness. I'm the lonliest person, super sensitive. Mother is bi-bolar unaware of how much she hurts me. parents are super strict.divorced. Not ...

Darren G
I want a fashionable mental illness! Should I go for Asperger's, bipolar or borderline personality disorder?

Lucky star
Haha what a laugh.

garrettsambo
Rating
You wouldn't want any of those! LOL!

Solenne
Why would you want another? Aren't you happy with the one you obviously have now?

aspiegirl
Rating
first of all Asperger's Syndome is NOT a mental illness its a Pervasive Developmental disorder second of all this question is offensive to those who have these conditions

KarmaKaniK
Rating
Try Oppositional Defiance Syndrome. I did, and it has really opened up my Social Life.

Waiata
Rating
My advice - get a mental health issue that doesnt involve taking medication or counselling, that way you'll save money, time and your mental health.

Misti ♦♦♦
Rating
Bi-polar is a hard illness to live through and I wouldn't say it's fashionable,it can be hell at times.

Samantha

what a distaste full little person you are, none of the above are fashionable disorders, the only reason you think they are fashionable is that they are now recognised and more and more people are admitting they have them

maybe you would like to ask my 11yr son who has aspergers and o.c.d. what a day in his life is like before posting pathetic questions as the one above

☆88Angel♥*´`*•.¸
I have bipolar.

scottishflame1
first up, i'm really pissed at this question. i have aspergers, borderline perosnality disorder and dyselxia. and u should not wish for something like that. i've been in and out both mental hospitalsand reguar hospitals for both self abuse and suicide attempts. u should be ashamed of yourself for even sayin that. u are BAD. hope u die in hell for that comment u loser. u are EVIL

Loopy-Lou
try and deal with mega highs where you cant stop talking, cant sleep, cant sit still and run around constantly, then deal with extreme lows when you can have no energy, feel suicidal to the point you cant trust yourself to be alone in case you do it on an impulse, then re-post your question.

mental illness is not a fashion trend, grow up.

bell22
Rating
dont make fun of people who are genuine, hope u never have it urself

Paul K
You forgot ADHD, OCD, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia!

Personally, I find that just being a grumpy sod works far better!

i dont know who i am?
Rating
f*cking sick little c*nt, i have borderline personality disorder and it isn't fashionable its horrible to live with

Aunty
Rating
What about attention seeking can´t help being an ar****ole disorder.

Johnny Decca
Why don't you try not taking the p*ss out of people who need understanding and support. It's a fairly rare disease and the sufferer can feel alienated from society, but I would recommend it.

pink cupcake
Rating
I think you're question is really sad. I dont know why you would want to pretend to have a mental health illness. It makes a mockery of people who genuinly do suffer with problems, who would do anything to get rid of them. Its pathetic. Maybe one day you will really have a mental health problem, and then you will be very sorry. Or someone you care about may become seriously ill with a mental disorder. Think about it that way before you view the idea as some kind of joke!

Taf
Try narcisism.

DavoJo
Rating
Troll question.

MissCrys
Rating
Maybe Ill go ask my AUTISTIC nephew this question. He's 2 years old, and he fights every single day just learning how to communicate. People stare at him when he throws a tantrum, even though he can't help it, and he might never be able to do the things that most of us take for granted every day. Does that sound fashionable to you? How incredibly heartless do you have to be to post a question like this. I pray you never know the heartbreak that is mental illness.

Hey whats up
Dude I try not to be mean to people, but get a life, that is what you need.

This is major disrespect to people, like me, who suffer from mental illnesses.

LIFE IS HARD with mental illnesses. So go and get a life.

♥blondie♥
I think you may have Yahootrollism it is quite fashionable for bored 15 yr olds....

Old School Nintendo
Dude, I know this is a joke but be serious. You should have thought about this a minute before you posted this.
You know there are millions of people with those mental illnesses who wish they were "normal" like you and me. Ask any of them and they will tell you that you don't want any illness at all. None of them are "fashionable" either.

lovelychick
yeah i agree educate urself before u post questions like this!!! if you had one of these you would know what it was like!! its not fashionable it bloody hard getting through these... so dont post questions on here if you are just going to poke fun at people

Ginny Jin
I wouldn't wish any of these illnesses on anyone. Educate yourself before posting questions like this.

would u like to buy a fridge??
No offense but you're a tool, what the hell kind of question is that anyway? Try living with a f*cking mental illness for eight years before you ask something like that.
>:(

Exterminating Angel
If you don't have a mental illness already, then DROP it. It's not a desirable condition. Trust me...

hrcdrc
Rating
Think twice about posting this question, it's wrong to poke fun about these mental illnesses cause there are real people out there with these conditions. You see, my brother has bipolar and my best friend has Asperger's--it's no fun to have these illnesses and it's not people's fault for having these conditions. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you are misguided and need to be educated on this so, do your homework.

Eric J
Rating
I have Asperger's as well as depression and bad anxiety. I don't find your question at all funny. There is nothing fashionable about having a mental or emotional illness - it is hell! I wish all the time that things could be easier for me, that I could be "normal" if that is what you call yourself. Maybe instead of faking mental illnesses you should get a life!

undir
Rating
You already have one. It's called Ignorant Personality Disorder. I recommend you seek help as soon as possible. You seem to have a particularly severe form of this disorder. Why else would you kick someone who is already down and suffering, for such a ridiculous reason as trying to be funny?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy