Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How to live with Panick attacks and Anxiety???
I'm really desperate ..I have no money no insurance and I'm going through the worst stage in my life..I'm getting the horrible Panick attacks and I have a terrible Anxiety .. I don'...

I am finding it very sad that so many people on this site are talking suicide.?
So many seem to be teens, I have to wonder what is going on. What do other people think?...

My son aged 27 just spent 5 months in a pshyciatric hospital.He is back in his flat now and doing well exept?
for his spending habits.They are way beyond his the benifits he receives and I cant keep bailing him out. Im really stuck on how I begin to sort this out. Has anyone got any ...

I am always going to wonder how my life could have been!?
I returned home from oversease and turned down a wicked job and also missed an opportunity with a wicked guy, i'm so ashamed of ym actions for the last 6 months but there is nothing i can do to ...

I have migranes on one side of my head and my skull is larger on the top, on the same side, and is tender?
I have been having EXTREME migranes on one side of my head. I have tried every over the counter medication, but nothing is helpful. Also, on the same side, the top of my skull has kind of a hill on ...

I need help with obession...?
Ok, I am seriously in love with Chris Daughtry. I know everything about him and I almost broke up with my boyfriend just because I like Christopher *so* much. I have even slept beside my laptop ...

What is your phobia?
whats your phobia and how severe is it for you?...

Why do you think I feel sad?
I don't seem to have that social able quality that others seem to have and as a result I often feel lonley and unwanted. I dunno when even with my companions I don't know what to say and ...

Suicide??????
I was just wondering if everyone (at some point in their life), do they have thoughts of..ya know..suicide? Or is it not common (like with teens)?...

What is the best way to spook yourself (without a scary movie)?
Sometimes being scared is just something I need every now and then. I have been getting too much of humor and boredom lately. Nothing that will get myself killed please.
Additional Details<...

Have you ever experience extreme anxiety, stress, and severe depression all at the same time?
How bad had it gotten. How did you deal with it....

Prayers Needed Please?
Hi Guys:

I am going to need your support the next few weeks or more. I want to ask you all to please say prayers or talk to your higher power for Allen as he had an accident yesterday. He ...

My Mom's boyfriend Herb says my dreams of becoming an Astronaut are silly. How should I react?
He says I have only wanted to become an Astronaut since I learned that they get to wear diapers during takeoff and re-entry. He seems to have influenced my mom because she says it 'isn't ...

Is it okay when my boyfriend controls my life?

Why do I feel so down?
Latly I have been feeling very down. I have been very tired in the day and very awake at night. I have been crying and I don't even know why. Can any of you tell me why I have been feeling down ...

Calling all addicts!! when your are........?
away from yahooanswers....do you STILL think about it???
like ya can't wait to get back on it?????...

One minute I'm sad and crying in my bed in the dark, and the next minute I'm happy and working out and stuff.
Could I be bi-polar?...

How can i get over sucidal thought's...The more that i fight depression..?
the more my depression worsen's and more sucide sounds like heaven to me..I don't know what to do and i don't know how to be really truley happy...Real smiles and lauph's not fake ...

Cure for anxiety?
I have to do some public speaking next week anyone know any of anything that will help.
Additional Details
anything OTHER than drugs?...

Whats the point in life?
i just dont get it..we work and love..then just die..just die and its all over..and ur gone forever...i just dont get it..i never wanna die im 18 and im starting to know now that we really die..i ...

Remy
I talk to myself sometimes, does that mean I'm crazy?
I don't have conversations with myself or anything, I'm not schizophrenic. I just sometimes talk to myself when I'm nervous or I'm trying to figure something out. Am I crazy?

lillylove<3
no that's completely natural. normally we all talk to ourselves when we try to figure something out, and you just prefer to say it out loud. just try saying it in your head, like reading. alot of people read aloud, but finally learn how to read inside they're head. same thing with you. just try practicing thinking inside your head..

Jenny H
No, I don't think you are crazy. It sounds like you are pretty intelligent. Schizophrenic- means you hear voices that aren't really there. You are choosing to talk to yourself. Totally normal. Everyone does it at one time or another. Sometimes, it helps to talk things out in your head. No worries

christina c
No your not crazy. every body talks to themselves every once and awhile ,especially as you stated when you are tryong to figure something out. as i also see it sometimes it's the only way of having an intelligent conversation.

hollyster104
i do that all the time also. when i lived with my parents my mom would come in and say "who r u talking too" and then she would look under the bed and in the closet and be confused when she didn't find anyone lol, don't worry you're not crazy. :)

TUBA
Rating
We all do, especially when we are really excited or angry, or watching a favorite show or a football game.

If you never do, then you are crazy.

You are a normal human who is in touch with her senses, good for you. I 'm happy to see that everyone above me agrees.

KW
Not a bit. Actually when I am golfing, I end up like talking to my golf ball.

ndnquah
Rating
You are not crazy. I think it's healthy to talk to yourself. Remember when we were kids and they used to make us write sentences so we could remember things. I talk out loud when I'm trying to make something sink into my memory.

quietthunder
Not because of talking to yourself! That's absolutely normal. (in fact, it's likely a sign of more intelligence, due to the amount of effort being put into problem resolution.)

When people make fun of me for talking to myself, I've resorted to the following answer: "Sorry, I was just looking for some intelligent conversation!"

Peace :)

ArVee
Rating
I don't think you are since some of the people i know including me talk to myself, too.

Juliet
A lot of people talk out loud - especially when they're trying to figure things out.

I'm a professional writer and I usually talk as I write - to make sure it sounds right.

You're fine!

Schuyler
Nope, I think everyone talks to themselves every now and then. Thinking out loud is more like it.

Sykopup
Rating
Of course you aren't crazy. Sometimes, talking to ourselves is the only time we come close to having an intelligent conversation.

sal_ff
Rating
nope ... not at all. I do it all the time too. When family have asked me why I talk to myself... I tell them that sometimes I am the only person who listens to me.

iwaann60640
Rating
...do you get any good answers?I think you have a lot of company in that area...

LCee
Rating
No your human sometimes if we say thing aloud it help us to figure out the problem.

Amanda W
Rating
No, unless my lil bro is.. he does that all the time!

seriously shannon
I do it too, no you aren't crazy. I think its just a personality trait because my mom does it too! We just think out loud :)

Joho
no your not, many people do it and some are afraid to admit. I talk to myself when im alone

HJG
If you are then that makes almost all of us crazy.
So now we can define a new normal.
Crazy is if you never talk to yourself.

read my free articles at
http://themeaningisyou.com

♥Aqua Lady♥
No, your not crazy because many ppl talk to themselves every once & awhile when they are nervous, trying to remember something, or trying to figure out something.
As long as your not having long conversation's with yourself, I'm sure your fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy