Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

If my sister is taking an anti depressant before she goes to bed?
is it normal for her to wake up feeling tired and washed out,it seems to wear off as the day goes ...

Do you think 20 is old?
I turn 20 in 20 days, haha, and I am sorta scared (well not scared maybe fearful is a better word). I feel like I will be fully leaving my childhood and adolescences behind which is scary because ...

Do you think its a safe practise to use yahoo answers to self diagnose mental illness and life advice?
A girl I know uses yahoo answers to dictate her state of health, determine if friends are good or bad, wheather she is right or wrong in any situation and uses it to have sarcastic digs at people. D...

MEN self harming?
I had a terrible violently abusive, mentally torturing childhood at the hands of my bad parents. My current girlfriend who i have a child with has repeatedly cheated on me for no reason. I regularly ...

How do you let go of anger?
How long is too long to hold on to anger, and can holding on to anger cause health problems?
Additional Details
Okay, the question is: How do YOU let go of anger? How long do YOU think ...

Help Me Please!?
Ive been really depresed latley....

I'm scared to choke on pill???
Ok, I have aggleries and i need to take my pill. I cant crush them up and i'm scared i might choke on them? Can i choke on them? I hesitate too much...
Additional Details
I cant ...

Do You Fear Death?
I am so afraid of it that I can't sleep....

What is wrong with me? 15/Female?
Im 15 years old. At around 4 months ago I noticed this;

I am always tired
Ive gotten lazier
Ive lost interest in things I used tolove
I like to sit around and eat more (im ...

Should I kill myself?
I know this has been asked countless times, but I really hate life. It seems like every time I try to do the right thing for someone else, nothing good never happens, and it's been like that ...

Verbal vs. physical abuse...which is worse?
no one should ever tolerate either one...but which is worse and has a lasting affect...such as scarring the soul...
what does it do to you..and how can you hep heal someones who's verbally ...

What can i do?
My parents think that i am a useless unliable person and my mom even point to me directly that it would be better 4 them if i die.I want to prove them that i am a capable person to live in this world....

Help plzzz really scared?
Ok, I just did a heavy wokrout and I drank cold water and I am scared i'ma die or something in my sleep, I feel like ima pass out what should I do?...

What is the best way to deal with sadness and depression?

How do you cope with stress and feelings of total despair?
I'm struggling to cope right now with day to day stuff. I can't find much positive in my life, even though I know there is, but the good things arent making me happy.

I'm ...

Does thinking about suicide necessarily mean that you're suicidal?

Is there anything u did in the past that u wish u can take back?

I have depression and my counsellor say she can not do anymore help.?
I was having counselling with a really good person who helped me a lot when I relocated and had to find a new one. The new one uses the same counselling system (human givens) but now says she can not ...

Emotions.....?
what emotions are you feeling right now?
i feel confused.......

I'm going to be 25 in June and feel sooo OLD?
I'm starting to feel old already! Does anyone my age (for whatever reason) feel the same way? It seems like just yesterday I was a nieve 16 year old girl. Life is crazy.....

tweedledee
I need to cry but I can't. help?
I have not really cried since i can't remember when. it's like there's a mental blcok. it's not like there is anything sopecific going on, just a pent up feeling that a good cry would help, but it's like there is a mental block. i have seen all the movies, heard the songs, read the poems, my eyes will get moist, but barely enough to wet the lashes and this lump gets lodged in my throat, but i can't cry. it's like something just shuts off. like there is a defense mechanism and i don't know how or when or why it appeared.

any idea how to turn it back on? how do i break down that wall and just get it out fo my system.
Additional Details
just to clarify to all you matcho guys who keep commenting i am not man, i am a 21 year olf woman.

Terry T
Rating
real men dont cry, they work out. remember that slim

byderule
big boys dont cry anyway ,
we used to get beaten if we cried at school.
so count yourself lucky

â™ B-Radâ™ 
stick your hand down your throat but try not to puke and your eyes will water but don't get worried

waymuchmorebetter
Rating
i wouldn't sweat the little stuff!

krakinup8150
Ok, You may not really need to cry. We all show our emotions differently. When it is your time to cry you will. The Bible says, there is a time to laugh and a time to cry. Happy or sad tears, either way it will come. In time!

Golden Ivy
Something inside you prevents you from crying. Yeah that is fine, it sounds like you are a very strong and optimistic. God bless you! :)

iltmaemc
why do you want to cry? Maybe you are just a happy person.
ok you want to cry over a movie go watch "PAY It Forward"
you are going to cry.

DenRoCK
you have a strong personality that makes you not cry... your problems are not worth crying for..

the_almost_lead_singer
watch a sad movie like you said...

peel an onion and put it up to your face...

think of something that makes you want to ball your eyes out...

and if all else fails punch yourself really hard in the arm.

Roxy
Rating
not sure but maybe if you feel frustrayted you should find other vents for letting off steam. pucnh a boxing bag or somehting. do whatever it is that will let off huge amounts of energy. maybe talk to some one you trust or a counsellor ti figure it out if you think the problem is deeper.

Brenda Soooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rating
I know how you feel went through a divorce, I cried so much that I was cried out...When some people die I cannot cry..I hurt but the tears wont come...But if someone tries to hurt me verbal or what ever the tears come...Maybe your sub concience is afraid to open like a scab over a sore..If it is picked it will bleed...I am not answering your question but I know how you fee..................

jamilu
Rating
You say that there isn't anything going on, but what went on in the past that left you jaded and dry in the eye? Chances are, if you figure that out and face it head on, you'll be back to bawling in no time.

Casey
Maybe you feel like you need to put on a strong, stony face for the world--or you unknowingly perceive it as weakness or something. I don't know. If it bothers you too badly, it wouldn't hurt to go to therapy.

Full Moon
Rating
I agree with Julie.

catzrme
Rating
Have you watched The Notebook or a movie like your pain?
Have you thought about whatever is upsetting you while listening to a song that is suggestive of the same?

SF21
Rating
You might not need to cry; everyone expresses pain differently. It's all right to cry, though. It's just pain leaving the body. In my teenage years, I had been so afraid of letting my emotions show, but I have become more comfortable with weeping.

If you want to cry, I would suggest imagine something bad happening to somebody that you love.

Sobs are produced in the same way as laughter, except that your feelings are different.

iwearpink4life
well when ever i have this problem i think about something horrible happening to my parents and i know this may sound bad but if you really play it out in your mind you will cry.

Julie Z
Rating
fall in love and have that person rip ur heart out.

THAT'LL do it.

lttlbt22
stop being afraid to let it out and stop holding it in even if you think your not you are. Think deep inside the sadest thing to ever happen and just let it flow.

KJ
Seems to me that you're too happy to cry. Save tears for sad things like death. The sad stuff will come soon enough, don't push it by trying to make yourself cry.

klynbo2
Rating
let yourself go. dont think aobut making yourself cry. just wait. it will come when you least expect it and it will be good.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy