Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

How to treat depression without professional help or drugs?
I do have depression symptom.
I'm a little workers ant so dont expect me to seek help from a professional....

Why am i like this?
since chilødhood i have a complex that i m ugly. no one has ever told me that and even ppl say my looks are above average but still i feel ugly and hate it when someone takes my photo during any ...

I am a very beautiful female, but i am afraid of my own beauty?
ppl always say i am pretty, they say that i should worry about anything, that i can easily get any job bc of my looks or whatever.....
but the problem is i am afraid of my own beauty. i know it ...

Help me i think that I am seconds away from doing something really stupid!!!?
Help.....i know that i talked to people on here yesterday....but right now i am thinking about doing what i know will end it all....last night i tried to take everyones advice....i called people for ...

Why is it that so many "teens" are so troubled these days?

XxXxPinkPrincessxXxX
I need help?
Its hard to explain everything but i will give u some details, i have derpression and some social promblems, and i am a full time carrer and i am finding it really hard to cope with everything most nights i am having sucidal thoughts, etc i am seeing a thearpist, but i just dont see it going no where, i want to go to a retreat, somewhere that helps people in my situation, maybe with a christian background or whatever i dont mind
but i dont know where to look?
where can i turn?

unnoneuser
Rating
Come on over we can talk about it....................

l_punk_rock_rebel_l
Rating
Try phoning smaritans or breathing space... They may only lend you an ear to express your inner emotions but talking to them helped me.

If all else fails go to your local gp, ask them on info about retreats or theraputical sessions you could go to and take it from there.

LEE S
Rating
Life is tough sometimes I went through a bad patch once. My wife bought me a Xbox and kicking some *** on the thing cheered me up no end. Things are a lot better now and I am good at the xbox aswell , good luck and think happy thoughts

Veronica
Dont worry so much, and your are doing great, you have something really awesome, dont let your fear of losing it, cause you to lose it.

Dont be afraid. And dont think there is anything wrong with you, there is nothing wrong.

First the depression and social problems could be due to the winter. Humans forget we are animals and just like animals we hibernate.

It is odd that humans tend to want to relax and be more comfort and cozy in the winter, yet companies want big time production and big time sales in the winter. Its ok, in just 3 weeks everyone in the office will calm down.

In addition your a woman in the corporate world, your probably sub-consciously bombarded with slogans that you need to be a mom and not to work in a career.

Dont listen to that nonsense, your out there taking care of yourself.
Dont back out this is kind of like uncharted territory, women had office rights in what the 1970's? so only two decades of corporate respect? Yeah I would say you have it difficult and you are stressed. But so what? You cant kill yourself, your to Awesome. Way to cool.... and you take on the challenges that you go through.

Dont worry, things will pass, dont kill yourself. Especially three weeks before Christmas, what will everyone do with the gifts they bought for you? So you can wait for New Years, but then again you can make a new years resolution to not kill yourself.

I am sorry baby that things are tough, but its ok, you will find your way. What about a new career in 2007, or a new office, or a new company? So many options.

Just save up for a ticket to Hawaii. <----- yea... go in summer, by it now it will cheer you up and give you something to look forward too. Plus it will give you six months to save for hotel ect.
Hawaii is amazing, Its easy to get there, the hardest part is the courage to buy a flight ticket. Look at is an adventure. Yeaaa---

If you want something sooner go on the trip in your local area, like your favorite part of outside the city, or state stay there for a day or two.

If you really want to take a friend, how about Paris for New Years.......

As for the church....
I dont know about the US, yet Europe has retreats set up in every castle/convent. Take a look online, google has translation of webistes and most speak some English. Its about 3-4 month waiting list. Its free if you pay taxes to the church, yet since you dont pay taxes, then you might have to pay for room and board, its not expensive $10 per day. Its nice the nuns care for you, usually convents are in the middle of large forests, or near beautiful lakes/ rivers, and for the first week your in silence, second week you talk about your problems, third week they repeat what you have said, the fourth week you find your solutions.

julie t
Rating
talk to social services and ask to get restbite help for the person you care for and see if they do breaks for you too some do some dont talk to your doctor as well this is important

chris
Rating
I think you should ring an emergency dr or nhs direct for advice NOW. I also am suffering from depression but luckily i dont have suicidal thoughts. You could also ring your local hospital if that feels easier. If you cant do this then PLEASE talk to a friend or family member about how you are feeling. YOU NEED HELP NOW,PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING SILLY,TALK TO SOMEONE NOW & GET THE HELP YOU DESERVE. You sound a lovely person. Thinking about you,goor luck. Please let us know how you are.Take care.

Chair
Rating
Talk to your church pastor, your therapist, and significant others about what you are lookign for and see if you can get some answers. If you are suicidal, perhaps you should talk to a psychiatrist because maybe you should try other meds.

hormonigraham
Rating
I belong to Jesus Fellowship church that have branches nationwide in the UK. Please ring 0845 123 5550 and they will direct you to the nearest church house in your area. God bless.

Mike S
Are you taking medication? You should ask your therapist to prescribe some for you. It makes an enormous difference!!!

Hendo
I only started going to church just over a year ago and its helped me loads.
However, you need to find what is causing your depression, by going to church you are only diverting the problem. About four years ago I changed my life for the better for me it was my job that was causing me so much trouble so I quit, church didn't change my life greatly, it enhanced it

daviddreamtime
I don't know where you are in the world but if you are in the UK you must contact Social Services. They can arrange for the person that you care for to go into some residential accommodation for a week or two. It is called 'respite care' and the aim is to give YOU, the carer 'respite' from the duty of caring.
Explain to them your physical, emotional and mental problems.
They can help.
Best of luck.

the hater
Rating
seen you on here before babe. Why consider suicide ? My son died aged 29 by hanging it just hurts the people left behind. You want to see his daughters weep their eyes out over him and it happened 5 years ago. Lets face it babe all this is a state of mind, and please dont say I am stupid because I have been through it all and I just getting better and starting to cope with going out etc.. Yes I still have times when I want to run away and I sweat and get panic attacks but it getting better because of my determination. Dont know where you live but you can come here for peace and quiet and have your own room etc.. plus I will talk to you anytime you want.pauline.neild@btinternet.com

Louise
Rating
The Samaritans' phoneline service give great advice in the UK. If you're elsewhere in the world, I'm sure there'll be some equivalent help-lines.

Loli M
Rating
Sounds like something may have changed and you aren't coping very well. Have you talked with your therapist about your suicidal feelings? Perhaps you need a med/therapy combo for a short time to get you back on track.

andythebally
Aww honey I know how u feel. My dad has been through depression for the last 3 years or so. First thing is dont worry. I know its easy for me to say. What has happened in your life to mke you feel like this? Is it your job? Could you change your job? Have you lost someone close to you (either through death or split etc)? Is this something you have come to terms with / admitted? If not you do need to do this and soon.

Are you on medication? Could your doc / therapist put you on something?

Do you have an active social life? Could you go out more? Could you do something different? Join a club, gym?

I know these things are never easy to over turn. Talk to the people who are most important in your life, family / friends. They are there for you. I promise. Are there any websites you can go to, to chat (with similar sufferers)? Sometimes you can just write things down and they feel better (not a cure I know but it helps). Maybe keep a diary of how you feel day-to-day.

Remember my love, there are people around for you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Please dont worry. I hope this goes some way to your speedy recovery.

Good luck xx

King of Hoia
Rating
Purepink Dear, try to google yourself to people with similar problems. Find them. Ask them. It`s a good start. Divide Your problems on categories, and solve them step-by-step . You know..: baby steps. I`ve got my critical life period to. But know is all that forgotten. The best help was my wife, as a good friend. Find Your way, but don`t give up.

samanthagirl67
Why don't you contact your local church, and see if they can help you spiritually?

judy_r8
Rating
talk to your priest or pastor. they should be able to put you in touch with a therapist who actualy uses the scriptures while helping you.

Country Girl
Rating
well ou can try the dulzdin buddhist retreat in liverpool or the manjushri in the lake district there are lots and lots of spiritual retreats i feel like you a lot of the time but ihave 2 kids and so i never ever fully express it!Life is tough babe and I know how you feel its awful it really is you need a change of scene totally you know i find if you go to a local yoga class or reiki share youll meet some like minded people and they will lead you onto your next step on your path xx bless you xx love n light joanna x

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy