Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think its a safe practise to use yahoo answers to self diagnose mental illness and life advice?
A girl I know uses yahoo answers to dictate her state of health, determine if friends are good or bad, wheather she is right or wrong in any situation and uses it to have sarcastic digs at people. D...

MEN self harming?
I had a terrible violently abusive, mentally torturing childhood at the hands of my bad parents. My current girlfriend who i have a child with has repeatedly cheated on me for no reason. I regularly ...

How do you let go of anger?
How long is too long to hold on to anger, and can holding on to anger cause health problems?
Additional Details
Okay, the question is: How do YOU let go of anger? How long do YOU think ...

Help Me Please!?
Ive been really depresed latley....

I'm scared to choke on pill???
Ok, I have aggleries and i need to take my pill. I cant crush them up and i'm scared i might choke on them? Can i choke on them? I hesitate too much...
Additional Details
I cant ...

Do You Fear Death?
I am so afraid of it that I can't sleep....

What is wrong with me? 15/Female?
Im 15 years old. At around 4 months ago I noticed this;

I am always tired
Ive gotten lazier
Ive lost interest in things I used tolove
I like to sit around and eat more (im ...

Should I kill myself?
I know this has been asked countless times, but I really hate life. It seems like every time I try to do the right thing for someone else, nothing good never happens, and it's been like that ...

Verbal vs. physical abuse...which is worse?
no one should ever tolerate either one...but which is worse and has a lasting affect...such as scarring the soul...
what does it do to you..and how can you hep heal someones who's verbally ...

What can i do?
My parents think that i am a useless unliable person and my mom even point to me directly that it would be better 4 them if i die.I want to prove them that i am a capable person to live in this world....

Help plzzz really scared?
Ok, I just did a heavy wokrout and I drank cold water and I am scared i'ma die or something in my sleep, I feel like ima pass out what should I do?...

What is the best way to deal with sadness and depression?

How do you cope with stress and feelings of total despair?
I'm struggling to cope right now with day to day stuff. I can't find much positive in my life, even though I know there is, but the good things arent making me happy.

I'm ...

Does thinking about suicide necessarily mean that you're suicidal?

Is there anything u did in the past that u wish u can take back?

I have depression and my counsellor say she can not do anymore help.?
I was having counselling with a really good person who helped me a lot when I relocated and had to find a new one. The new one uses the same counselling system (human givens) but now says she can not ...

Emotions.....?
what emotions are you feeling right now?
i feel confused.......

I'm going to be 25 in June and feel sooo OLD?
I'm starting to feel old already! Does anyone my age (for whatever reason) feel the same way? It seems like just yesterday I was a nieve 16 year old girl. Life is crazy.....

Are you afraid of death?

How do you cry blood instead of tears?
I know this question is quite stupid and pointless but I've always wondered how it would happen. And of course, I will not do it. Just curious....

zues
I hypnotised my lil brother and i don't know how to wake him up. and how can you tell if they are awake?
yeha i was playing around and i told my lil bro to relax and he did then i told him to sit up. he did. then i aksed him what his name was. and he said he couldn't remeber, and he is actin really weird and i don't know what to do.

lilshrtcke2001
Rating
oh no you really done it now wait till mom finds out you are in so much trouble and no he will never wake up or be right again your going to really get it now

cherripye99
Rating
ROTFLMAO...maybe he hypnotized YOUR dumb ***!

IMHO
Rating
He's faking.

liddle_angel
Rating
LOL

fc
if he knows your playing with him, he in turn, did the same to you, hypnotism is not going to happen if your not train to do it.

jmiller
One of you is not being truthful.

Hi y´all !
If you are asking a serious question: Don't worry!
Hypnotic sleep does not last more than 15 minutes, when not repeatedly reinforced.
In any case I seriously doubt you really hypnotized him, so if he is acting weird, maybe you should take him to a doctor.

Starry Eyes
Rating
just leave him alone-he's messing with you

Go_Know_Thyself
I think your little brother has either fallen asleep... or he is totally screwing with you.

Either way... he is funny, and smart and you are not...and just a bit on the slow side...

diniba69
make him cluck like a chicken first....then tell him to wake when you snap fingers...then snap fingers.....clucking is most important

lauralie1978
Rating
Don't worry. Hypnotized people know thier name. He's just playing.

kenny d
hes faking

Damien
cold water on his face

* Kittles *
Say "i'm going to count to three, when I snap my fingers you will wake up and won't remember a thing"

latinatexas
go to the er

livin_on_an_altar
Pour cold water on him and he'll regain back to his old self naturally

Canadian Goose
he's having a little bit of fun with you!

john b
Rating
Hey Zues, you are dreaming again...count to three, and on my command, you will wake up and be your brothers sister.

sagara
He's acting weird because you're a weirdo

Nicca Pls
Poke Him With A Needle.

miss20questions
1st of all u cant hipnotize nobody . u probly nocked him out

Feist
If he is faking, then try to outplay him. Either way, take him to see a doctor. Tell him that you're going to send him to a doctor and tell your parents too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy