Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

crimsonsnapdragon
I have a very strange, kind of sick secret. is this realy a bad thing?
I have been thin all my life. I am very attractive. But then I had kids and put on a lot of wieght. I am fat and unattractive now. But here is the wierd sick thing. I secretly like being fat. sure I don't look good anymore and have rolls of fat a cellulte but the truth is I am enjoying being fat. no more jeleousy from the other woman or wolf looks from men. I even don't mind the double chin and stuff. I told 2 people and they think I crazy and a bit sick for liking to be fat. so tell me, is it realy that wierd?

Kk U
Rating
The only important thing is that your happy, so don't worry about it. It is perfectly normal! You have some good reasons too. Hope I helped!

carolyn
It's fine to feel good about yourself no matter what size you are. More power to ya!

Linda M
if your happy and not too overweight then rock on. i am heavy too. i want to lose 20 pounds. i am lazy and my husband tells me i am not fat. so i love him for it.

Dalina
No, it's not weird as long as you're happy with the way you look. That's all that really matters.

pomsgirl93
Rating
I dont think its weird at all. it shows that ur not insecure and ur perfectly fine with the way u look. It also shows that u dont care at all about what others think and ur confident. Thats one of the biggest things i think girls have problems with. And ur right, no more jeleousy from the other women and guys will like u 4 who u r.

playas_girl01
it's not sick u just don't want people making comments about your looks. also it is unhealthy to be overweight, still be happy with who you are but try to get some of the weight off. each time you gain the shorter you life span is.

hpmaniac88
Well, I guess being chubby or fat can take a lot of pressure off, because you don't feel like you're being scrutinised and you know people like you for your personality, not just your looks. It's not sick, really... To tell the truth, I had this phase in highschool when I was pretty chunky and it was the happiest two years of my teenage life. I still lost the weight later though, health and aesthetic reasons. ;)

I don't quite know what you mean by fat, but if you are a great deal overweight, you should consider the effect your weight is having on your health. Lots of people like being fat in spite of the fact that it threatens their heart, liver, blood vessels, causes diabetes etc... That's your decision, though. However, if you are healthy and have a healthy lifestyle and diet, then who the hell cares? Being comfortable in one's own skin is rare indeed nowadays...

drpepperlover
no, it's not. its good to have a change in your life. dude...im skinny as heck and i wish i can gain weight. it feels good that your not the same shape your whole life. now ppl wont think of you as an anorexic weirdo anymore like they still think of me. lol. keep your chin up high and like you for you! ;)

Mr. Right
Rating
I think that you have talked yourself into liking being fat. It's easier than facing the truth about what you really feel.

Nessa C
Rating
No not at all.
Opera said that she is fat and loves herself. i wouldn't worry. just be urself and love urself.

Lindzi
Rating
Being overweight is unhealthy, however, it's more important for you to be happy with yourself. Try loosing a bit of weight, just so your in the correct weight range for your age and height, and you'll be just as happy as if you were fat.

Vincent T
Rating
no just be your self thats your choice in life dont be ashamed if thats what you like then just forget about your old life you go girl

RichIzy
Rating
That is a perfectly okay thing. My friend has a gf who looks a bit plump but he finds it very attractive. Don't fall under sway of American phobia of fat people. Beauty is skin-deep

The Dalai Mama
Rating
As long as you are happy, who cares? You only live once so live happy. Of course, you may not live as long. What is more important to you - quality or quantity?

<3patty87
Rating
no..i dont think so
ur just being honest
i think its just society's obsession with thin people that made them say that

Bloody Jack
No, I don't think it's weird or bad.
When I was 30 pounds heavier I felt better, too. I felt more solid and powerful.
As long as you are healthy and happy, do what you want.

desulaha
Rating
As long as you're healthy, and happy, that's what matters!!!

All at once.
Rating
im glad your happy with yourself.

wingn
Rating
No way, sounds like you're comfortable who you are. If anything you're the healthy one, its the rest of us that are sick.

IN LOVE WITH WEEZY BABY!
You're just comfortable with yourself. You were comfortable thin, now you're comfortable a little heavier. Rock on!

kyliebear♥
i think it's like you're kind of taking a break. it's annoying having people judge you based on your looks and pretending to actually like your personality. now you get a chance to be the real you i guess. but eventually you're going to miss all the gawking, i can promise you that. enjoy it while it lasts, you'll gain confidence in places you never knew you had :)

Vanessa
You are not strange or sick for liking your new body. It is good to be confident with yourself, no matter what anybody else thinks. It is not a bad thing.

hillcr222
Not weird at all. I'd rather be fat than thin. Curves are beautiful!!!!

Pami
Rating
no, its not weird... you're happy with who you are, and that's all that matters.

me2mighty
Rating
ur fine as long as ur husband is fine with it and its healthy

Gina
To each her own- Not everyone wants to be a stick. :)

Shyet of the !MC! Squad
Rating
I hate that people label you "fat" or "skinny"

Can't people be happy no matter what size they are?

You shouldn't care what your size is!

never a repub again
no just be happy with yourself.. thats all that matters. personally fat girls give better head so i like them more!!!

trouble_sum81
Rating
OMG I am so the same way. Skinny all my life. Had second kid and got fat. And I LOVE it. Food is so good. Life is too short to not enjoy what you eat. MY man doesn't mind either. HE has put on weight too and I think he is HOT!

Dan G
If you are happy with who you are, then there is nothing sick about it. The opinions of other people matter not...............

RuthieGS
Rating
no i don't think so! well it's good that you are being yourself and not trying to look like everyone else! what matters is that YOU ARE HAPPY! no matter what anyone says if you like being "fat" then that's cool!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy