Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

My doctor just told me I have 4 months to live. What should I do with my time?

I am so afraid that my parents will die oen day. I dont know how I can be able to handle this. I am so worried
about that. I am a very sensitive person....

What causes you to panic?

Happy birthday to me!?
All my 'friends' seem to have forgotten my 28th birthday, and i am so sad!

Anyone wana cheer me up, by wishig me a happy birthday??
Pleeeeeease???!!...

What is the best pill for DEPRESSION?
At the moment I am very heavily medicated
375mg venlafaxine and 80mg chlopromazine lots of other med's and my depression seems to be getting worse please help (try not to be too flippant ...

Ok I'm a recovering cutter and I havent in over a week but now suddenly I wanna cut again sooo bad! help im13
what can i do? please help me! I've been trying so hard not to cut but i want to so bad right now.=S
Additional Details
I WOULD NE...

What are some natural ways to handle depression?
I am strongly opposed to taking anti-depressant medication, but I need help. Any ideas?
Additional Details
Please keep in mind that ...

What are you afraid of?

Is there anything worse than having a mental illness?

Am I depressed?
Whenever the weather cahnges(fall/winter) at night I get really sad. but its only when it starts to get dark out earlier. it just makes me sad idk why. is this normal or should I get medicine for it?...

Is this immature or something else?
I am 14 (I will be fifteen next week) And I think I have a problem. When I am alone and bored I play imaginary games. I pretend I am a princess that runs away from home and is taken by these people ...

I have a 30 year marijuana habit. Should I give it up?
I don't drink or do other drugs, except strong coffee because I enjoy the rich taste, as well as the caffeine. But I sometimes feel smoking weed is becoming a source of torment for me because I ...

Does anyone know what to do about the chronic feeling of emptiness, worthlessness.?

Wassup
I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is happening

seraphinaballerina
Your description is kinda vague. Is this just a sudden thing? What kind of foods do you regularly eat?

Try getting a new enviroment. High school isn't everything, and we all have bad times to go through. Make new memories. Try something new. Apply for new jobs, and see what comes up (without quitting your current one if you have one). Try eating somewhere new. Try a new hobby. Most recreational centers of little clubs and things that are inexpensive and interesting.

Above all, try to do something good for someone else. If you at least feel like you are a good person, then you won't feel so hate-able.

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"What is success?
To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived;
This is to have succeeded."

Remember that books can be healing, and that "Laughter heals a multitude of hurts." -- Madeliene L'Engle

bakerman55
How old are you?
Are you able to hire a professional councilor to help sort out the issues?
A lot of issues crop up in our teen years...these are normal but we all need some help.
Don't be afraid to ask.
But make sure you ask people who specialize in helping people in eed, like you.
Good luck.

PJGroove
Rating
Now you're just being an emo.

Pacific
do meditation... and be Happy....

her_royalpuffiness
first of all i have no clue what hs means.second of all i don't know your problem,but no matter what love and pain always go together in a problem.why did you get hurt,did someone cause it?or did you do it to yourself?try to figure out what you did,and then try to to figure out what you can do.Just don't get all crazy and emo on us.you're not the only one in the whole world who is suffering,my life has it's own problems too,i'm not sure if you're beter off than me,but maybe redefinig your life's values will help.what are your priorities?

mrsdebra1966
Rating
Better go find your love for yourself.

goldsounds_2
Rating
You should try something new.

awsker_katzin
Who cares???
Start new memories!!
You should see every day as a New beggining!!!

♥ ms. @ ♥
HS can be great fun & a huge indentity for ya'. But college is WAY better...blows HS right outta there.

I don't know why you hate yourself, I'm sure if you were gone alot of people would miss you. Don't underestimate yourself, we all have our good/bad qualities. Sometimes I hate myself too, but I'll be damned if it overrides the love I have for myself.

If you had to sell yourself (hypothetically speaking) in an ad, what would you say? You get a million dollars if someone chooses you, what would say GOOD about yourself?

smile please
i dont hate u!!!
i dont even know u, but i dont hate u!!
please dont hate ur self!!
its not right!!!

kool_kitty_rulz
Rating
wats wrong with u anyway pal?

intrepid18
You are probably overly pessimistic. Right now, you may be in a vulnerable part of your life. Try to write down your good memories..think back..perhaps keep a list or diary. If you can't remember, have your friends or family help you. I am sure you remember something good. Seek a psychologist or psychiatrist. Not remembering anything good is a bad sign.

saladin_ancient
Rating
Your breaking down possibly.

I suggest finding a hobby and friends you like to be around, and do that hobby in your spare time (one that gives you a feeling of acomplishment) and work to achieve your goals when not on your spare time. This way, after youve straightend yourself out in your head.. youve made progress to something all the while.

Catepillar miss
Rating
IM SORRY.

Jeep Freak 81
HS does not matter if you are out of it. HS is just a crossing that you make in life that has nothing to do with the real world. HS is a memory and best to leave it there.

Ieva
Rating
Oh come on...you said you're the first white female rapper

amberche
sorry

robbie
Rating
Buy Dr. Phil's book. "Self Matters"

It addresses exactly what you are going through. It will teach you how to talk to yourself and regain your self esteem.

hannahbear
Rating
soooooooooo sorry

scooby.doo
take it easy chill out.

tina420
maybe your depressed, see a counceler and get on meds

Centurion
Honey, put the crack pipe down and go to a treatment center and clean yourself up.

Pinoy
Rating
Trust in God

Rollover Mikey
Rating
You are are probably suffering from severe depression. Depression is more than just an attitude. A chemical imbalance in the brain could be the culprit to your current mental phaze. You might quite possibly be bi-polar. This is a range of emotions that range from a euphoric high to a rock bottom low. I've included a link to a website I think you should visit. You're not alone. I suffer from bi-polar disorder myself. This CAN be controlled with the correct medication. Don't give up, follow the web-link.

skittles
Did something bad happen recently for you to lose all the happy memmories? Why do you hate yourself. I think you have to figure out what has happened for you to feel this way before we can really help you.

myangel228
Rating
I KNOW THAT WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE THE FIRST THING U SAY I HATE MYSELF AND I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS BECAUSE I HEAR IT ALOT IN MY FAMILY. BUT WE FORGET TO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE GOOD THINGS AND BAD THINGS WE ALL HAVE TO GO THROUGH IN OUR LIFE, KEEP YOUR;RE SELF BUSY AND BE AROUND GOOD PEOPLE WHO GIVE U LOVE AND HOPE. AND PRAY FOR WHATEVER IS BOTHERING U, GOD BLESS U.

RTKsLuckyLady
Rating
Find something to do. Make new friends. Go some where and do something with your self

none
u shouldn't coz that might make others hate u too and for somone said he/she hate him/her self seems to be a good person

stfn314
Why do you hate yourself? Answer that question and just change the part of you that you hate. You CAN be a better person, its all up to you.

nabeels
Rating
never mind

Brillian† world-beyoundsur
YES. it's a faze like many others..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy