Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

Is cutting yourself really that bad???
ive been doing it for 5 years now...and i dont see the harm in ...

I have a very strange, kind of sick secret. is this realy a bad thing?
I have been thin all my life. I am very attractive. But then I had kids and put on a lot of wieght. I am fat and unattractive now. But here is the wierd sick thing. I secretly like being fat. sure I ...

I am ready to kill myself?
i constantly get made fun of. i get called fat i get called ugly and i don't even know what happy really is anymore. people call me fat to my face and i don't know what to say back. my &...

If you punch an arm or leg hard enough, could it break?
Or would it just leave a bad bruise?...

What do you miss about your childhood?
I miss all my legos......

What's the secret of happiness?
Serious answers please - I have suffered on and off with depression all my life, and never seem to able to enjoy my life and be happy with what I've got. How does everyone else manage it?...

I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children....

Why can't i stop skipping classes?
i just dont care about school anymore. i know when i dont go to class i'm going to get caught but i still do it. some times i just end up comming for one period. my mum knows i do it, and she ...

What or who made you laugh this week?

Additional Details
I love Extras with Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh out ...

14 and depressed?
For probably a 2-3 years I have been feeling increasingly depressed. There has been no trigger for the depression to start, nothing bad has happened to me, and yet I feel so unhappy. My depression ...

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

Shoop Da Woop
I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Larry
Rating
go figure....

zeek
yes very wrong. i counseled serial killers, rapists, and murderers. a lot of them reported they liked to abuse animals. because you are asking if it is wrong, then there is help for you, and i suggest you get it.

super steve
Rating
lets just say if i ever met you i would have fun kicking your ***

singledad
yes it is, get some help before you turn to hurting people. although hurting animals is bad enough.

miss T
your a sick sick boy!!! or thing. I dont think you deserve to be classified as a human, you need to get a life!!! Of course hurtin animals is wrong. I hope one day some1 catches you and cuts off your nutz and makes you eat them! Rot in hell!

URworstNITEmare
Rating
is that y u sat on ur cat? yea i no its u who asked that stupid question.......i hope u suffer dying tooooooooo

Megan
Rating
yes it is

A Tribe Called 23rd Buchan
Rating
I guess it's better than harming humans. A dog is replaceable, a human is not.

unwillingly_loved
did you have traumatic childhood or is it just sick pleasure on it's own?

even so its wrong to hurt animals, maybe you should talk to someone who won't judge you. maybe my friend (she's training for psychology) if you wan't to talk to her email me.

Mr. Lahey
Uh, yeah. but don't worry. What goes around comes around. I'll leave you to figure out the exact implications of that statement.

GreenHairFreek
well yes u can go to jail for it but i recommend maybe seeing a thrapist

two_kee_kees
Rating
Yes, you're going to become a serial killer. That's how most serial killers start out. Go ahead, do your research. I'm not joking. Seek mental help now.

Amers
those who hurt the animals that get in their way are the people who hurt the humans who get in thier way tomorrow

vannili
Rating
Yes not just wrong but very bad. Animals have life,feelings like you. How would you feel if a big bear will hurt you and eat you for pleasure??Remember this what goes around, comes around.

silverback487
if you have had significant childhood trauma, then I would suggest your malady stems from a repressed or arrested developmental stage controlling empathy.

I would suggest you either get some therapy to resolve these issues or get a job as an exterminator or euthanizing technician...thus assuaging your desire to do damage to things you might actually care about...

yeah...you have a Little problem there...just depends on your outlook on how to solve it.

conni
Of course it is wrong. You shouldn't even have to ask that. You need to get some serious counseling. Hurting animals is just one step down from getting pleasure from hurting human beings. In fact, you may progress to that without help. Is that what you want? I'm not a physchologist, but I think you must know that you need some help or you wouldn't have ask that question. Good Luck

morglovsya
Hell Yea.

pandora078
yep, get help before you become a serial killer.

Think Dodger Blue
Rating
yes you should be ashamed of yourself

sorrows13
No just don't do it in public ya don't want the animal police to come and kick ur ***

Eric
Rating
PLEASE STOP HURTING ANIMALS AND SEEK HELP RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jen
Rating
Well it does sound like a problem. It could lead to more problems I suggest that u go talk to a professional a.s.a.p

Meitantei Ari
Rating
What kind of question is that? Anyone would tell you that that is wrong. What do you expect to get for asking this? Now everyone thinks your an animal hater who torments kittens.

I bet you're not that bad of a person. What you need to do is find the root of this pleasure. Are you happy because they're getting hurt, or is it because you have the power to hurt them.
If it is a power thing, try to channel that energy into something that won't harm others, but still allows you to master your surroundings.

I've recently picked up tae kwon do. its an awesome way to learn self control. plus you feel really powerful when you can do different techniques. And I guess you can beat the snot out of a punching bag if you really feel that angry.

DumbDumbPOP♥
uummm...u betcha poptart

S H
I get tremendous pleasure out of seriously hurting people who hurt animals...I know that's not wrong.

Surfer_Girl
yes

CM
Rating
Yes, you belong in prison! You also deserve to be hurt very badly.

Pretty Girl n Pink
Rating
Umm, slightley. You may need to see a psychiatrist. Sometimes hurting animals is the step right before you begin hurting humans.

Kevinnius
Rating
Why do you hurt them? What did they do to you? Would it be ok if someone arbitrarily hurt you for cheap thrills?

Yes, I think its wrong.

The Dest
Rating
Yeah, you have issues.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy