Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Help I am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok. I ate these mints today called mojo mints and they have caffine in them, but the only thing is I ate 19 of them! I am I going to like die from this? I am really scared now. What is going to ...

Can anybody be more stupid than I am?
Please, do not flatter me! I know I am stupid!
Additional Details
You know, I was just kidding. I am really smart!...

Where can you get emergency mental help,,,, I really need it.?
I just do. I am in a semi abusive relationship (both sides I guess) I don't know ... I want to get out but I don't want to get out... I still love him that's the problem.... anyway ...

Would it drive you crazy if you were on Yahoo! Q&A and someone in the room was popping platsic blister packs?
You know the bubble packs they use to prevent damage to items sent in packages. My wife is addicted to it!!!...

Scared to meet new people!?
I have to find a job this summer (i am 17) and my parents want me to get one asap! But I dont want to! I am very shy, and I am terrified. I allways fill out applications but never bring them back ...

Depressed....?
Everytime I try to tell my Mom i'm depressed she says it's just because I was on my period or because i'm a teen. But it's not that. I am so sad thinkingg life has no meaning and ...

Im 5'11 and everybody says im done growing cause i had an early growth spurt is it true wont i be taller ?
do u think i'll grow at least 5 more inches? i do have a brother whos 6'4.
Additional Details
also im 13...

My Ex has threatened suicide many times.?
We've been separated for 2 years. During this time, he is either in a rage and yelling at me or crying and threatening suicide (I was the one who initiated the separation). When he is ...

Would you rather be physically disabled than mentally disabled?
I hate my mental illness, I often think that a physical illness would be much easier to deal with, what do you ...

What has made you angry today?

What is water?

Why would my parents feel like they need to buy a house right down the street from me every time I move?
they lived right next door to me in my previous state, Then I moved to FL, they bought a house down the street from me, now I am moving again and they are buy down the street again. Am I wrong to ...

What are some tricks to NOT choke when talking in front of a class for a presentation?
tomorrow i am going to do a presentation and i hate public speaking, when i talk in front of a lot of people you can tell i am nervous because of my voice, how can i relax during or before i am about ...

I cant stop crieing.?
its been a few years.with this crying. I stayed with mother for nine months till the cancer killed her. and every day I still get tears. lot of tears in my eyes. it was a very bad time.when the ...

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that there is no life after death. It is causing me to become depressed
And not just normal depression but that type of depression that doesn't go away. I'm 19 yrs old & I constantly think about whether there is an afterlife or not. I always subconciously ...

Whats wrong wtih me???
im a junior in highschool.. i have no desire to go to school cause im picked on or talked about all the time.. i just wanna stay hom.. at night i stay up very late nervous thinking about school.. om ...

When people say "Suicide is a permament solution to a temporary problem" What does that mean?
Life is temporary or all problems are temporary?
Additional Details
So some people say ALL problems are temporary and some people say MOST problems are ...

Feeling really depressed and keep crying all the time. what do you do to cheer yourself up??

How do I stop my previous abusive relationship ruining my life?
I ended a physical and psychological abusive relationship in Aug 05 after 4 years. He persued me for 6 months after and ended throwing me down the stairs. The wounds have healed but I'm left ...

I feel so depressed and really want to end it, but am kind of relgious, what do it do?
Im 19 and I just feel that every day is the same, I cant stand this place and wish i could go away forever. Im a huge social phobe and hate feeling heart broken all the time about stupid stuff. Im a ...

<3
I get mad and cry easily. why?
Everytime I get into an argument with someone I get very mad very quick and can't help but yell and curse. Then afterwards I cry because I'm so angry and I hate it. I hate gettting mad so easily and crying so easily. What can I do to stop this?
Additional Details
I really need some good advice because sometimes I say and do things I regret afterwards.

RocketBoosters
Rating
You have T*ts, thats all that matters.

Rick
because your a girl

*Seetheworld*
HAHAHAH...
women and some men LOL

Dilligaf
Buck up man.

David K
The main thing is to forgive each other and then forget it happened.

BIG_aXXo_FAN
Rating
You're a girl.

tanvir
funny why do u think this thing is a mental thing ur just emotional not becuz ur a grl but just emotional
whenever ur angery just count to 10 n drink a glass of water that helps ive heard hope that helps

golden
Rating
you need to recognise the feeling of when you're getting mad take a deep breathe relax and talk calmly it's so much easier to argue with a ranting nutcase but remember this nobody and i mean nobody ever wins an arguement

paul h
Rating
try counting backwards instead of exploding at someone!!!!

pin ball
Rating
i do too. it drives me mad because anything confrontational makes me cry. so my answer is to back off. then i get crapped on. i hope someone can help you cos i need help too

Cosmic
Rating
Its because crying and laughing/hate,are so close to each other emotionally.

I would definitely see a therapist. It sounds like you're struggling with some depression which is very common. If therapy is too pricy call someone under the mental health section of your phone book (or the suicide prevention # can redirect you to some resources..I know you don't need that in particular).There are many facilities that offer sliding scales based on what you can afford. Life is too short. Why should you have to live like this?Please get help. You may also need meds. :) Good luck.You'll get out of your funk. Don't worry.

starz..
I think that happens if a lot of unresolved issues from the past bother u and sometimes you don't realize it until the next outburst it is also I think a control issue if we lose control or we think we do over things that mean something to us and are belittled . Well the only advice I can give is start talking about what bothers you to people you love and trust

Dante it is...
...one follows the other when you think like that...change ur thinking by letting go of an idea about something...you can't always be right or wrong.

renaissance
Rating
Its because your emotional - nothing wrong with that hun, I am :) Sometimes I just feel so strongly i'm right about something, that'll i'll do anything to prove it, but sometimes it better to just let it go.

sidestepper11
Rating
Your birth sign could be that of an Aries person (guess). The crying part is the guilt you feel for getting into the state you do for for trivial things when you could have simply walked away.

Advice try this, before you get angry start counting up to five slowly before you react to anybody in future.

sdwillie
If you get mad that easily you should talk to someone that knows a hell of a lot more about it than you're going to find here. Violent mood swings (not mood swings that result in violence, but ones that result in a hugely different mood in a very short time) are often symptomatic problems that are chemical, hormonal, and/or glandular.

Although, if you just want a few people to tell you not to worry, that you're normal, then you've come to the right place. However, if you're concerned enough to even ask the question, then you should realize that you need to ask the right people.

im done
i do it too. there is nothing wrong with u. u just get into ur emotions thats all.

syd
idk but ur not the only one i do it to

charleigh
Rating
We all do and say things that we regret and wish we hadnt however i understand what you mean!...
It slips out right?...and then you feel so horrible about it afterwards!...
The key thing is to notice when its going to happen!...and then either remove yourself from the situation or count to ten in your head!...remind yourself of the consequences and hopefully this should help you to control it!...
Feel free to email me if you want to chat!...
Take care...
Xox...

zoeksalamander
Rating
May I ask you how old you are? I am exactly like you, but over the years I found that it became less. I am 30, by the way.

VeggieTart
Rating
When I'm angry, I curse more than I would otherwise.

When I'm really angry and frustrated, I have a tendency to cry, too.

Part of it could also be PMS.

peter o
before you get in to a argument.take a little time and think is the argument worth the hassel.and has long has you know your right thats all that matters.

skboo
You are just an emotional person....I'm the same way, but I don't really get mad, I just get sad. I would try maybe some yoga, or running more often to ease the stress off your shoulders a bit, because anger is a form of built up stress that you most likely take out on other people.....Eating healthier could also help your body and give you more "good mood" endorphins.....

Jo
It's very common!! You need to stop this before it starts, when I used to feel the 'temper' coming I would always say very calmly 'I've listened to what you have to say, let me think about it and I will come back to you' and walk away. My temper would then subside and I was usually left thinking what was I so upset about!! It usually starts because you may feel that you' aren't being listened to - try saying 'right you say what you tthink and then let me respond' if the person doesn't let you then walk away!

Max
Your a Girl/Woman, they all do it, its not an exclusive club.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy