Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and ...

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

Please help i am becoming an alcoholic how do i stop!?
I am starting to drink anything alcoholic in the ...

I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?...

When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?...

Okay really embarasing.................. can't help it...
Um, I am like, mentally stable, don't worry.........but I am sooooooooo scared of people. Like, when I see people I don't know.I like hide, or totally try and ignore them. they just SCARE...

What's Bipolar Disorder?
I know it's a mental disease,but what does it ...

I was raped by my bf best friend but im scrd to tell my bf cuz he might do somin crazy?

Is marijuana as bad as everyone says it is???
i used to smoke marijuana to calm myself down, and also so i can sleep at night. Are there really all those bad side effects?...

Why is loneliness the most painful thing in life?
I have many friends and am a teacher but I feel so alone. I have bipolar and have struggled to cope. I also lost mum when I was 19 and find it difficult to trust that others will not leave me too if I...

Would u let michael jackson into ur home?

Additional Details
with ur ...

Is it bad if you smoke marijuana because you have an anxiety disorder and it helps you feel less anxious?

School makes me want die?
im a senior and school just started but i cant do it im failing because i hardly go. i tried pot and it scares me how much better school is but i dont remember what happen in school and i like that ...

Cure for depression that doesn't involve pills, god, or a dumb hobby?

Additional Details
I said no god and no pills! So all you pill poppers and god lovers please pay attention....

Can someone give me some words of encouragement please!!!?
I feel so depressed. I have no interest in anything. Nothing really significant happened to bring on this depression, but I have felt like this for about 2 months now. All I want to do is sleep, but ...

If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?...

I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is ...

Im a non-drinker??
would like to no what kind of enjoyment you get from drinking thats if you do ?when i see drunk people they scare me its amazing how alcohol can change a person anyone ...

Suzzane P
I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in every movie and TV show, and watching two cute dogs play together or something. It's not necessarily depression, it's just that I am very in touch with my feelings. Is something wrong with me or am I just an extremely emotional person?

greg
youre just very sensitive and emotional, nothing wrong with that.

baturty
it sounds kinda cute. but u should try to make urself a little stronger. when u have vacation next time, spend some days in mountains and do alot of walks and treks there. it will help.

ml_soccer
No there is nothing wrong with you. Just as you said, you are a very emotional person. Sometimes if people really bug me about a problem I get teary-eyed. You're fine.

KRiSTiN ♥ [=
Rating
Its completely normal.
Don't worry!
I asked my doctor about it because I have it too.
All your doctor will say is what I just told you.
Its COMPLETELY normal.

Jess <3
Rating
Im like that too, i hate it.

Jackie
Rating
Maybe subconsciously you are stressed. Theoretically, I think when there is an extreme swing from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other over something trivial, such as two cute dogs playing together, that may be a sign of a chemical imbalance in your system. That is my opinion however and I'm not a psychologist, so it is also likely that you're just a very emotional person.

ninendogsrule101
no. i'm emotional 2. just not that in touch with my feelings. it's normal. TRUST ME!

sumi
Rating
No you are not.I am the same way.My mom said it is hormonal.Also eating sugar foods makes it worse.Just don't feel bad.:)

♥
your just emotional no prob

ohjoy
The same thing happens to me.

Mrs. Amazing
Rating
If you are hiding anything in your life then maybe that could be an underlying reason. If you are depressed or have anxiety then thecryingg could be from mental issues. It might be because you are young, it could be your hormones..things like that. and..yes, it could be because you are more emotional than most people but if its serious then you might want to seek mentaguidancece.

crazzyychris
Rating
I kinda do that sometimes. Guess we're in touch with our emotions. :)

Eva
You're just an extremely emotional person. I'm the exact same way.

Samantha s
Rating
dont listen to those who say see a doctor just cry =] it acutally helps you with stress it helps you get rid of it.. cryings the best you got your completely fine dont worry.

♥elayna loves dylan♥
Rating
theres nothing rong with you a lot of people do that!

Kacey
Rating
aww it's ok your just really emotional which is perfectly fine ~Kacey~

stomper107
Rating
emotional.

Robyn
Rating
Possibly a hormonal imbalance?
Usually people get like this just before a period because your hormones get a bit hectic.
Possibly go see your doctor to be sure?

Though you may just generally be more in touch with your emotions.
Don't worry about it though, everyone likes a good cry now and again. :)

jloxo ♥ queen b!tç♦ ♥
to tell you the thruth i was just going to ask this question. i cry a lot too for no reasons at all over little things too ! but its ok to let your feelings out, its better then holding them in :]

Ashley
Rating
your just emotional, its all good. :]

Melissa
Rating
im kinda the same way. i think its normal, i hope lol.

Lauren L
Rating
. I do that sometimes too. you may be a very sensitive person..have you had a lot of change in your life? or maybe somethings bothering you that your not aware of..try to find the bigger issue..it may help you recognize whats really bothering you.

Kokoro
Rating
It's fine to be like that. I mean, I'm like that too sometimes. When there's these heart-felt scenes in shows, or movies, or songs, I cry too. It's totally normal, so no worries.

DIVA
i do that too sometimes but i don't you should worry.

Jessica G
Rating
It could be hormones, if your in your teens then that could be it.
Or you could just be a very emotional person.. x

wonderer
im like that but not as bad but for shows and movies

ricks_incolorado
Rating
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you sweetie. If everyone had these feelings the world would be a better place to live in. Be happy you have such loving and caring felings for yurself and for others. It shows that your heart is in the right place. I consider it to be a blessing or a gift from God.

Ùلسطين
I'd say something is a little wrong with your emotional stability. Go to a doctor or a psychiatrist. This could become very hard for a boyfriend and eventually husband to deal with. My boyfriend can't stand it when I cry about little things when I'm getting ready to start my period.

Your future kids will need emotional stability also.

Sa
Rating
so do i
makes me feel good
don't worry
it's actually really healthy for you :)

TONI D
Rating
You're a caring, sensitive person who is deeply touched by beauty, sadness, or people who are down and out. You love the best things in life and you feel for those who don't have it. We need more caring individuals such as you. And yes, you are emotional, but that's because your heart is not hard and mean as so many are in the world today. A caring heart is a loving heart--- Toni D.

Confuzzleyamuch08
Oh its not weird whatsoever.... when you cry it just releases stress that you may not realize is there. And you just cry randomly... i cry A LOT! sometimes when im just thinking about random things..... like school.....but then again ... That IS something to cry about. No worries have fun! Good Luck <3 adios!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy