Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

Melzie
I am ready to kill myself?
i constantly get made fun of. i get called fat i get called ugly and i don't even know what happy really is anymore. people call me fat to my face and i don't know what to say back. my "friends" are all fake they don't like me. i weigh about 150 145. i am about 5'5 5'4 i've tried not eating i go to the gym three times or more a week i constantly cry myself to sleep i cry all the time too. i do not think i am ugly but hell what do i know. how i see myself is not the way others see me. there are bigger girls in my school that maybe weigh more then me yet i get made fun of! i brush it off quickly but inside i am hurting. i used to like the hey there dililah song until it turned into hey there dilara whats it like in new york city im a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so ugly. i've been called godzilla too. i honestly don't think im OBESE. i'm trying so hard to lose weight i'm sick of all these kids i just want to know them that i am ready to kill myself because of it.

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/...

happyday
ok you need to break things down a bit. suicide is not the answer. can you talk to your parents or someone at school? can you change schools? perhaps talk to your doctor about depression and ask to be referred to a dietitian with help in getting fit if this is what you want. can you join a class away from school such as drama where you will make true friends. try not to let the bullies show it bothers you or they will never leave you alone. i hope things improve for you sweetheart x

thunderstricken53
Rating
If they're teasing you just cos you're fat they're probably jealous of something else about you, ie not being a b..itch?

Being fat isn't the end of the world. At least you can change, unlike the people who are teasing you.

Make a list of all the good things about yourself. Forget your modesty as well for just a moment, just try and think of all your good qualities and list them down.

Or, alternatively, make a list of all your 'bad' qualities and then try and turn them into something good, eg if you are shy, you are also likely to be sensitive and thoughtful. Note than fat is ***NOT*** a bad characteristic, its a physical characteristic which most normal people don't care about.

Finally, talk to someone close, like your parents, about your problem. They could probably help more than anyone on the internet.

buffywalnuts
!okay first of all at your age no one feels that are really all that,and kids can be the meanest after all they the ones teasing don't like them self's and that's why there mean to you, you just have to be strong and try to ignore them at best this will pass and you will find real friends as time goes on,you are doing all the healthy things for yourself and this means a lot tells me you really care about you,and you really don't want to hurt your self don't!! there is so much more than just school you can live to be 100 years old and maybe more think of your future not of today, this will pass and you will see you are a important person don't let them win maybe volunteer at the hospital or an elders home this summer and you will see you are a needed person in our world Love your Life wake up positive and think of good you did before you go to bed I care about you

Happy- Go
Rating
Please don't...School is hard and mean. You must be strong and get through it. Its only a temporary part of your life. You will like the life after you graduate. Going to college is fun. People don't criticize others in college because they are all there paying a lot of money to get educated. Listen to the song by Cristina Aguilar, I think its called Fighter..excellent song about people trying to weaken her and bring her down and instead of crying she just got tougher and stronger and even more determined. You can do that to. Educate yourself, get good grades, and go to school for you. Ignore the bullies chances are they have problems in there home life and by making you feel sad gives them power, unfortunately for bullies in the end they suffer worse !! Be strong I will pray for you !

Malady Savoy
NO. I do NOT think that you are 'ready to kill yourself,' because of other people who do not know anything about you but find it hilarious to pick on you. There is a great life outside of high school. Getting older means moving on despite all of the pressures that you've had to endure. Please hang in there and get help. There are thousands of help hotlines on the internet and people who want to help. I bet that there are just as many people out there who care about you. Just open your eyes and focus on the good things. I wish I had your height...you are NOT huge, and once again, NO, YOU ARE NOT READY TO GIVE UP.

WHIPOW
Rating
Are you serious?! let me tell u something- some people these days are cruel. they get enjoyment out of others pain. i know its hard to ignore them, but just try a little harder. gosh i still cant believe people are ding that to you. but please, dont kill yourself. that the worst possible thing to do. trust me, the teasing wont last forever. dont end your life because of what others say. you are beautiful inside and out. there is nothing wrong and no shame in being a little bit larger than everyone else. when ever people call me fat, i laugh and say, "i would rather be fat and happy then skinny and sad" and then never have a comeback. aww please just dont kill yourself. promise me that you wont.

MSauron
Rating
Please don't. As long as you're not doing anything wrong to anyone, you're ok. These people are nobody, They're the "ugly" ones. Just think about that. Smile... there are so many things to be grateful for! Take care...

{©helsea}
Rating
Girl.
I am the same height an weight as you.
And killing myself is nowhere close to my mind.
Dont let them pick on you.
The only opinion of yourself that should matter in your life is your own.
Come up with a witty response to things they say about you.
Or just dont agree or diasgree to what they say.
People will love you if you love them first.
Trust me.
Find a friend that will be there for you all the way,
and if there isnt one, there will be soon.
I know from experience.
Or have a heavy belief in god an scream "DONT MAKE ME POUR RELIGON ALL OVER YOUR ***!" everytime someone picks on you.
That last one was a joke.
But seriously, dont do it.

Steve
First of all, page not found. Second, take the inspiration and use it to get some excersize. Im not calling you fat, im fat 2.

Buff
Sweetie,
you are going to have to let what other people think roll right off of you!!
I know, I know....believe me, I know how hard that is! But alot of people these days get off on demeaning others...it makes them feel better about themselves in some demented way.

This world has become a cruel and ruthless place where kindness, thoughtfulness and respect are in short supply...especially kids your age (I'm assuming that you are high school age)

Please know the God made you just the way you are and He loves you just the way you are! Talk to your parents about the cruelity you are enduring and please let them know of your suicidal thoughts! If they can't help for some reason, then please go to a school counselor or a pastor at your church.

God bless!!

Matt G
Rating
To be honest you just gotta laugh it off, just become comfortable with how you look, if your obese just accept it. If someone calls you fat, big deal, they're just pointing out things you are already aware of.
I don't understand how anyone can be ugly, who determines what is ugly or not? Your probably not ugly, maybe you just look different than everybody else. I heard this quote the other day it may help you out.

"Judge me all you want, just keep the verdict to yourself"

Harri Karri
Things will get better, just stick with it and concentrate on studying.

I used to be in a very similar situation to you; i went to see my doctor and i was prescribed various antidepressants. But nothing worked better than being pleased with the way i looked or the way people saw me.

If you feel you need to lose weight then i suggest joining a gym and really going for it.

Dont kill yourself. Think about all the people that love you.

I Like Toast
dont kill urself, if anything just try to lose some weight and get new friends, some that arent fake

jessie
Rating
You are NOT alone. Kids are very cruel and I'm not going to tell you that the problem will go away, but what I do suggest is that you go the the school counselor for help. That's what their there for. No one has to know and he/she will help you with every problem you have at school. Continue ignoring those kids and don't pay any attention to them. In the mean time - try and concentrate on your studies and pick up a hobbie or two. No one is worth you ending your life over.

pripri
Rating
DON'T YOU DARE KILL YOURSELF!!!!! if it's that bad, go on a diet, don't stop eating completely!!!! go to the gym like you've been doing, get one of the trainers there to help get an excercise routine that suits you! tell you're parents to get you out of that school!!!!!!!!!! Tell all those kids off!!! Don't do any thing to get you in trouble! Look to the lord for help...if your religious, if not ...try it anyway, he certainly will help, trust me ^^

tealamarie24
Rating
I know it's hard to deal with, I was in your shoes all through school, being called fat and every other name in between. All I can say is, don't let those fools bother you. Because when they see you upset, or can feel that you are, that gives them POWER over you. You are NOT fat at the weight you described, about normal I'd say. (by the way, the link didn't work, but I don't need to see it). 10 years from now, these pieces of crap won't matter, and will probably lead a sorry life, because what goes around comes around. Just keep your head up high, and know that you are worth SO much more than they are giving you credit for. Also, you may want to talk to your parents about getting you into therapy. A therapist would be able to talk you through some of these problems, and perhaps even suggest a medication. Above all, do not hurt yourself. That's giving the as*holes power over you again. You will rise above this.

Becky H
Rating
dont do it

lielieliegirl
Rating
talk to people, talk to your parents/guardians, talk to your teachers, talk to your friends or people you trust. Seriously, this happened to me once and i didn't tell anyone, bad mistake, make sure they understand how serious it is, phone one of those helplines, do whatever it takes but do not kill yourself, remember that there are loads of people who love you, and there are more who you haven't even met yet who will love you in the future. i hope it gets better, i really do, it was bad for me, but it got better and i promise it will for you as well.

x1beffy
oh girll don't kill yourself.
trust me if you think your just right then you are[:
as long as you like yourself the way you are[:
just pray to god and god will help you with this situation.
and trust me what goes around comes around, so the
people that are hurting you will eventually seen karma
because of their bullying. talk to your principal about it but ask him to remain you as anomonous if he was talking to the school about it or something and also eat veryy healthy! fruit and stufff, just keep exercising, girll because me to i think i'm great but still trying to be healthy and never look at anybody else compared to you because they have a different body type then you. just keep praying girl because god will take care of it just keep a smile on your face and god will take the problem away, i promise!

1337 h4x0r
Rating
PLEASE dont kill yourself. those kids will end up really depressed that they made fun of you but then your parents and loved ones will suffer. people that cant help dying becuase they have a disease would rather live becuase they know that the people around them will suffer. also, dont change who you are becuase these people. things will get rough at times but they will also get better. its not worth losing your life for. this question brings a tear to my eye seeing how much bullys can hurt kids.

if you need help please email me on my Y!A page.

i know how you feel.

i get called geek and nerd and one day we will be successfull and they will just be stuck no were.

I hope that i changed your view on things.

good luck!

computerboy93
Rating
PLEASE...don't do it. We all need to determine our "self worth", and killing yourself is the worst thing you could do. Just ignore them, find new friends. Be adventurous. I am possitive not everyone hates you and don't worry about loosing weight to make them happy. They are manipulators. Just don't do it, I have faith in you.

Veteran Voter
Rating
So, you have a little junk in the trunk. Who cares? It's definately not worth offing yourself over. If it's that important to you become a writer or an artist. Use that to express your anger, sadness, or whatever. Tell those tools to piss off. Good luck.

Sara B
Rating
Don't kill yourself. There's a lot more too life. Times just get rough, but they also get better.

oonasmum
Rating
:0(

Bullying is wrong and you have a right to go to school without being tormented. Please tell your school counselor, or whoever is the contact person for bullying/abuse.

just giving an answer
Rating
and what do you do back .........if it's nothing then it's pack mentality of the group to pick on the runt..................wouldn't it be better to become successful and know your worthwhile ......you may be the person to find a cure to some ailment if you killed yourself it may never happen also you Will deprive your parents of grandchildren

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy