Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Am i weird?
I videoed myself sneezing with my camera phone beacuse i hadnt seen it before, is that strange?
Additional Details
No, my eyes didnt ...

Do you like hamsters?

Additional Details
In Italy,we really HATE hamsters!!...

Do you have any phobias?
im afraid of semi-...

Have you ever felt like you really needed a hug when you were home by yourself and there was no one around?

My fiancee snores?
my fiancee snores loud at night she keeps me up and get sometimes sleepless nights i wake her up tell pinch her nose etc nothing works what can i do to get a more peacefull night please ...

Am I going crazy?
Everytime I see people I imagine scissors or sharp things going into their eyes. Even people that I like! What's happening???? Am I crazy? What should I do?
Additional Details

Do i need help to stop cutting?
my friends are mad at me because i cutt myself. i want to get help butt i dont want to get sent away, or tell my mom.ive tried to tell my sister but she takes it out of porportion. if i tell my mom ...

Does anybody think it's weird that I have imaginary friends?
I have four imaginary friends. I have a lot more real friends, but I prefer my imaginary ones. My mom hates them because I talk to them more than I talk to her. Is this weird??? I'm actually ...

What could this be???
I'm 13. I get bored really easily, and I get depressed even easier. I've cut myself several times out of being depressed, and even more odd, I drank the blood. I can't stand smiling in ...

No friends, never had relationship, anti-social, heavy depression, and miserable. 21 years old?
i have a major issue. i'm 21 and i have NO friends, and i've never even had a relationship with a woman. as you can imagine, my days are BORING as crap. i usually stay online for unhealthy ...

Christians (or anyone who won't diss my religion) - please help me - I am suicidal.?
okay so i will give you a little background.

i have depression, anxiety, especially of social situations, and i am a self harmer.
this week i went to soul survivor, a christian camp ...

How to ask the doctor if i have a depression issue? Im kinda nervous and embarresed what do ya think?

What's your phobia?
I have a fear of hospitals, anything clinical, needles you name it.
Also sirens and ambulaces.
What's your phobia?...

How can I relieve stress?

Do You Guys Think That I'm Weird?
At parties when it is time to go I just quietly disappear. Tip-toe on out without saying a word. It's kind of strange I guess. Do you think I'm weird?...

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
i've had plenty, but i'd like to hear some of yours!...

Do you think this is strange?
EVERYDAY at 9:11 am/pm i look at the clock.......i think this is really weird..........what could be causing me to do this?
Additional Details

Why am i not very smart?
i struggle to keep up with people and people think i look normal because i am goodlooking. Why is it that i am dumb is my brain stuffed or what
Additional Details

Please help.. i'm feeling suicidal..?
i'm 18, i've been feeling down and depressed for a few months now and it won't go away..

it seems to me the only way out is to end it all..

i confided in a ...

Help i don't know what to do?
Recently i have started getting bullied at school because i am clever and the teacher have reconized that i have improved and my 'friends' are not happy because i am better then them. Also, ...

Chris
I am desperate?
She took the breath right out of me.She left a hole where my heart should be.
Additional Details
I love her so much.....I lost her.

musicalj2
In some versions of the Bible, stories start with the phrase 'And it came to pass'. Whether or not you believe in anything other than yourself, that phrase in itself is a good one to hang on to.

You'll find as you go through life that personal crises and disasters can be devastating at the time they occur, but as time passes and life goes on, other things and people take their place.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and start all over again, as the old song used to put it.

dr.pillmd
Rating
at least ya dying with a smile:)

Margarita J
Rating
yes that is a good song

Fusion
Breath easy.

.caraxbeara.
Haha, to first answer. Mean, but funny.

Okay.

Uhm.

First of all, don't kill yourself. She's not all that matters.

There are plenty of people who love you.

You'll get over this eventually. I can guarantee you that.

Take her out of your life completely; easiest way to go about it.

J E
Rating
How poetic.... ;)

Are you desperate to get what you seek, or are you desperate to stop seeking it?

I see two possible outcomes.

gothicragdolly
Rating
its happened to me...but thankfully I found my fiance who made up for it all. When its right you will know. You will always have ups and downs. The best thing to do is take a day or two to yourself and then head back out. Im not saying go crazy with every woman you see but smile, say hi, itll make you feel much better. When its time you'll find her. did she say why? maybe she just wasnt ready to be in a relationship.

Linda B
Rating
God, do I ever know how that feel. I still feel that way about a man for, idk, years later. The pain does fade in time. Something that helped me was to focus on his faults, and ask myself how would I have felt if I lived with that for the rest of my life. After many years, that's the only way I could find to detach myself enough to truly hope he has a wonderful life without me.

Blessed Be

Mark B
how why did you lose her?

Bezza
Belive me it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

matsystud
sorry to hear that, i have several holes in mine :(

londongate11
Sometimes life is like that. Take it easy and time will heal your heart and everything else. Someone will come along and fix your heart and make your heart grow stronger. I promise.

juju
ive been there but no one has ever died with a broken heart.although it sure feels like it just pray it helped me.

Roswelldreamer
Only if you give your power completely over to her.

sheezy.
Rating
well what u shudnt do is:

listen to sad songs
eat a carton of icecream
think about her
stay at home and not bathe
join the commesary

but u shud:

get back out there
delete her #
find someone prettier
stop sulking

UH HUH HER
Rating
I guess you just loved her so much.

ArachnidDemon
If you just met her then I would say you are desperate, but I would need more details to give a better answer.

Rob K
Rating
I feel for you, Chris.

After 17 years together, I lost someone I loved dearly to cancer, three months ago.

The grief of her loss is overwhelming.

We were totally connected and she was my soul-mate.

I don't know if I'll ever get over the loss.

vdv_desantnik
I felt the same when I split with my wife a few years ago. Now in about 6 months im re-marrying a lovely women I met last year. You will recover, a little at a time, and there will be another woman in your life

little miss naughty
Rating
what do you want us to answer.

**JANET A**
Rating
hi there everybody goes through this at some time in their life. it is the most horrible thing to go through! but it actually makes you a stronger person in the end up! really i think everybody has to go through heartache! i actually have a little feeling in my stomach of what your going through and mines was nine years ago. you will be fine!

My Pitseleh
Rating
i feel the same bout my ex, its ok matey you'll be fine

painterlady
Take it one day at a time, you will go through stages of heartache. It does in time ease how soon depends on each individual. In time when you feel you are ready you will find another who gains your trust and love.

goldfish1679
desperate? nah. maybe your just heart broken.
hope you feel better though.

shelly
Rating
that's pretty deep man.

but what's the question...?

snowman
I know how you are feeling as I have just recently gone through the same thing, feels like you are litterally dying inside, worst feeling ever. But each day does get a little easier, it helps to get out and about even if thats the last thing you want to do..good luck..

itsdmtkid50
As with all things, this too shall pass. Your heart will mend, it may take sometime but it will mend. Good luck.

Jordan Murray-Future Dictator
emo much?

nicole
its not desperate...you had feelings for someone, and it didn't work out...give it time, and your heart will heal

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy