Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Help me get over my depression?
Well early this morning my cat was hit by a drunk driver he was probsly my best friend i am so depressed and i feel terrible i dont know how to get over my depression PLEASE HELP
Additional D...

Please help me?
I sometimes have suicidal thoughts. I don't have them as much as I used to, almost not at all, but should I still get help for it?
Additional Details

Can you please give me some tips to save money?
I use to buy and collect clothes, books, dvds, cds etc. When I get tired of them I just throw them away. Is this normal? Does anyone do the same thing? Please advice me....

How can i make myself physically sick?
i need to be sick and fast to get out of something, any ideas?...

Do you have any quick and easy tips for battling depression?
I've been down lately. It's odd because this is my favorite time of year. I have no real reason to be sad either. I've been crying at random times, and just feeling upset suddenly. I�...

Why Does Every Body Think I Am A Bad Person?
Well I went walking to get away and all because i went walking my Grandparents thinks i am a bad person i just have to get away from everyone cause i am still not over losing my mom in march and it ...

Can anyone remember when they lost their mind?

Would you like you if you met you?

Have you ever committed suicide?

Additional Details
The All-Knowing Sam's Q&A, you have been reported. Have fun trying to get another Yahoo account. HA HA HA ...

Will I ever be the same after this?
In April I was beating by two girls, one my age and one a year older(im 15). They called me many names, one excused me of sleeping with her boyfriend.- I didnt btw. It was after school back of the ...

Should I kill myself?
I just woke up and realized my life is a piece of crap just like everybody else's. who'd remember me anyway?...

Serious Problem. Please help me FRIENDS.?
I AM REALLY STUPID & SELFISH. I AM ADDICTED TO ( NO NOT SMOKING OR DRINKING ) TELEVISION , INTERNET, & LAZINESS. I CANNOT MISS MY FAVORITE SHOWS, I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET FOR A...

I cut myself and nobody helps me even when i do get help from doctors it just doesn't work for me it just hurt
Well i am depressed and i don't like saying why i am because it is in my family and i wish i was dead all the time and cutting just makes it feel like i am alive even if i feel like i wasn'...

Suicidal, I know I need help?
I am suicidal, my friends are all pissed off because they think I am not depressed and want me to go bak to my old happy self. But they are adding to it. They completely ignore me and act as if our ...

Do i have a problem?
I'm 28 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. I dont drink and I have a disease that makes me walk funny. I dont really have any friends and I like to stay in at night and watch the telly. M...

What do I do now I'm at rock bottom?
As a man I have been stripped of everything I care about:

No. of friends: 0
Job: none
Weight: ...

My Fiance wants to commit suicide- Help!?
I have been with my fiance for 4 1/2 half years. I have never cheated on him! This past month, I have been talking to a guy behind his back that lives up north. The guy and I were not talking about ...

How can i relieve stress?
I handle stress very badly and in an unhealthy way. I'm taking a health class now and were covering stress and said it could lead to traumas and other bad diseaeses. I've always had a bad ...

I hate my life. I worry to much. I feel to ugly all the time its not fair?
Okay so im a 14 year old girl. I go to high school. I hate it soo much. I feel awkward talking infrount of people so when i am picked for something i end up stuttering and people laugh. I feel ugly. O...

I am severely depressed and feel suicidal. can someone please help. can you give me a purpose for living?

Additional Details
hi, i dont see a purpose for life. i dont know why im here and what and why i am doing things for. if there is a ...

sarathkumar r
I am a gay.But I cant live with it .I need cure or death?

mysticduder
Sorry, you're upbringing must have been rough....move away ang hang out with some gays...you'll be okay.

Andy
Rating
There's no cure for gay-ness. You are going to have to accept who you are and live with it.

skiddishballers14
Rating
i think its fine if u r.power to ya.

Zelda Hunter
Rating
You can live with it. You just need to move to a community that will accept you if you are gay. You can still have a very good life if you are gay. You can also choose to move to a community that does not require you to make a choice about who you are. Move there and decide how you can lead a productive and fulfilling life.

Chris H
Rating
Can u explain more...are u depressed about it, like u want to kill yourself...i dont know if i can help cuz im straight

thezaylady
Sweetie, no! You are who you are. Please love yourself. If it's religious views, find an understanding minister to talk to, such as a priest from the liberal side of the Episcopal church.
If it's the society around you, re-locate. Many places are LGBT-friendly.
Please don't give up on yourself. I'm sorry that I don't know of any easy answers to give you. I hope you find peace in your life as the person you are.

Jean A
You need a psychologist to help you accept yourself for whoever you are. There is nothing wrong to be a gay. if other people whom you considered as friends can not accept you for what you are then forget them for they are not truly your friend. Love and respect yourself first before you can do that to others.

Carol S
Rating
Please check out www.exodusglobalalliance.org
They can help you.
Please don't harm yourself. You were born for a purpose. Who will take your place if you kill yourself? We have been given so much in our part of the world, not to keep it for ourselves, but to share it with those who have nothing.
Check out absoluteontheweb.com They will help you to make a difference in someone else's future!
Don't waste your life; use it to help someone else!

steven25t
this is your biggest challenge...accept yourself for who you're...DEAL with it, LOVE yourself...and life will be better dude...:) good luck, with your life

Jack Chedeville
Rating
I think you have other issues besides your being gay.

lovepixiek
Y WOULD YOU LIKE TO KILL URSELF.. BEING GAY ISNT A BAD THING... ITS THE WAY U WERE MADE... U SHOULD LEARN TO LOVE URSELF FOR WHO U ARE NOT WAT U LIKE...THERE IS NO CURE BECAUSE ITS NOT A SICKNESS!!!

kckmellons
Rating
well i have friends that are gay and yes it is hard but don't deny who you are. there is no cure to who you are. if you need help accepting it then maybe go to a therapist that specializes in this. but don't even consider death that is no way to solve anything. embrace it hope this helps and good luck

Sunflower
Rating
The finale choice is yours, but I wish you would think twice about it or wait until the morning to think more on this when your mind is clear.

You need to join a support group or seek counseling because you are not alone in this process of accepting yourself. Yes, I said accepting yourself because you don't right now. Everyone, T.V., family, friends, articles, have said negative things about being gay and you have embraced the negativity.

I will pray that you seek help and accept yourself as you are.

Take care !

Proud momma to a baby boy 8/27
Neither....being gay isn't something you should be ashamed of!!!!!!!! you will probably get some negative feedback but don't listen to it!!

married with baby
There is NOTHING wrong with being Gay... I have several friends that are gay and they are the best friends anyone could ever ask for!! Don't be down on yourself for the way you are.
There is no "cure" for being gay, just embrace it and except yourself for who you are... You will be much happier when you can do this.

FARRAH
Rating
Just deal with it. It's who u are...just don't marry a woman to cover up your gayness...it will destroy her...believe me...

darling
NOTHING is worth killing yourself over...
re-evaluate your situation and if you can't resolve your issues in a safe manner by yourself, please seek mental health help...
possibly counseling and group therapy with others similar to your thoughts..........maybe this would help...you aren't alone, Im sure there are others out there that need help coping with their feelings like this as well..... Seek help!
good luck and good mental health to you!

Makemeaspark
Rating
There are good ministries out there to help you with this. Never Consider killing yourself!

Here is a good one: http://www.exodus-international.org/

I know at least 5 people who have been delivered from a gay lifestyle one is happily married and one is engaged to a lovely lady. The others are content with knowing the Lord and have excellent Christian friends of all kinds.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy