Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am angry all the time. What can help?
Every thought is angry. Everything my wife and kids do seems to anger me. I want the anger to stop. I honestly feel like I am ready to explode. Will taking medicine help?...

What's your best excuse for your cuts?
If someone sees your cuts, what do you say? Like, my current cover story (which is kind of lame) is that I was sitting in chem and I broke some glass (this part is true), and then I got curious to ...

How Can I Get Myself To Get Out Of Bed?
Okay, EVERY night I tell myself, ''I'm getting up earlier tomorrow'' And I'll go to bed ''early'' (12:30) and then STILL get up at 1 in the afternoon ...

Is it wrong to hit mentally challenged children?

Suicidal thoughts...?
the past few days I have been insanely depressed. I usually cry before I go to sleep and usually for no reason. I just keep focusing on the bad parts of everything. This has happened a lot when I was ...

I don't known what to do...?
My friend is in the hospital for cutting himself and it's all my fault. He has a history of doing things like this. I stopped him from doing it before but I couldn't stop him this time and ...

Will every one who belives pray for me?
depressed and running ...

When i pee its always really dark in coulour and has a strong odour .help?

How many Americans are born dumb?

Aside from the armpit,what other body parts do we use the thermometer in finding the temperature of our body p

How do I know that this is real? I could ask a question and its just a super computer answering me?
Prove to me that you are real before I go into a paranoid haze of destruction around the local ...

What makes you mad?

What do you do to shake off unpleasant thoughts?
I've been thinking about a situation that I cannot change and the thoughts are just going round and round my head making me feel sad.

As it's not anything that I can change, or ...

Wtf??????????
why are people so rude and bothered by people with body piercings..i have them i just want opions on why people are against them and bothered??..if you were a parent would you let your kids do this?.....

I cut myself. Again!?
Here's my previous question:
http://answers.yahoo.com
Yesterday i was ok. But then i spoke with ...

Is it wrong to feel happy all the time?
I know this sounds silly but my life has so much passion and meaning, sometimes I wonder if it's really meant to be as such. I look around me and see people that have so much pain and grief, but ...

I am going through a lot and Thinking of Suicide. What should I do?
My dad and I are argueing. My boyfriend and I are about to break up. My mom is starting to become Bulimic and My best friend hates me because she is in love with a guy that I wont hook her up with. I ...

Ugh! I feel like crying?
It's Sunday and,yet again,Im scared of going to school tomorrow. I have anxiety and being in a classroom makes it soooo much worse. Please give me some ways of not thinking about anxiety or ...

Is smoking weed bad for you?

I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in ...

karl m
I'm trying to think of a good way to mildly freak out random strangers, got any suggestions?

footflash1
Yes! If you grew up and let them get on with their day without being "mildly" pestered by someone with too much time on their hands... THAT would totally freak them out.

Getting a job would also freak them out.

andy v
Rating
go at the airport and yell I GOT A BOMB that will scare some ppl. i would not suggest it tho as u may get shot while doing it.

cookie_crazy314
act like you have a mental problem or go up to them and say would you like to see the dog i just shot and cut up

Tam N
Wear only a diaper to the beach or better yet, to the mall and around town.

Stephen C
talk to urself about weird things

B-Rabbit
i think standing on the corner talking loudly to yourself...then walking up and asking money from them in a shakespearan accent...if they refuse..start aguing with yourself again.. a prop like Hamlet's skull could help.

lil_angel
Rating
walk around and sit by someone and randomly scream or like yell that really gets people...i have done it & its hilarious ahahahah try it sometime... hahaha

Amena
do something in the mall. it attracts the most attention. :P

but watch out for police patrol officers

the clayton
rule one - mask
2 an object loud or scary

KRAZY4K-9s
Put peanut butter (the chunky style) in the seat of your pants and reach back, get some on your fingers and lick them.

Britsu
Rating
Well, I've found that pretending to be Sweeney Todd sure does help a lot...

Rabbit
Rating
"Hi, how are you? haven't seen you in ages! I heard that you had moved away from here and were now living in Spain as a holiday rep.
Well it's good to see you again. Say hi to everyone for me. Bye!"

you get the idea?......

Green Froggie
BIG STRANGER RODEO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Fpd5HibiQ

♥RandomRedHead♥
Rating
ask weird polls about dumb things

exnav138
Rating
complete each sentence with the words"in accordance with the prophecy"

Joey E
Well, I would say if you saw them on streets, just walk next to them and stare at them until they notice you. If they ask what you want, start talking in gibberish and keep walking by them.

yman8751
Rating
well, you could run up to them, laugh like a freak for about 5 seconds, and turn around and walk away as if nothing happened.

smileytrysh
Rating
my sister used to stare at people incessently, then just when they were at their most weirded out she would get up and go sit by them. Or she would pretend she was blind and feel people up.

Xemkis
at any random monent start ranting about how you "don't want the meatloaf"

simpleMind
Walk up to a stranger and start talking to them like you know them. Say something like "Where have you been!? You were supposed to meet me here an hour ago! Did you bring the money?" lol something like that.

mexangl716
Rating
Try sharing the Gospel message of Jesus Christ. I freak people out everyday!

music_junkie247
Run up to them, yell grandpa , give them a hug, and run.

mahayi
get a plastic snake tie it with a thin string, put on the street and hide urself, move it to passersby. i saw it in google

Anthony Spears
1) Eat a raw potato in front of somebody as you study them. Don't say a word.
2) In a public bathroom, stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, “May I borrow a highlighter?”
3) Offer people money for their spots in line...MONOPOLY money.
4) Don’t use deoderant, then “accidently” stick your armpit in someone’s face.
5) If someone has a bad toupee, whack it off.
6) When at a store, challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7) Use an air horn for some surprisingly LOL facial expressions.

Aiden R
Randomly hug them. :)

Rachel
when you're at at restaurant or somewhere, say you want a diet water!

KeyWestKrissy
Rating
Get in an elevator full of people and then when it starts moving throw yourselfin front of the door and say "that's it, nobody gets out until I get a cheeseburger!" I did it for a pshycology project and it was soooo funny!

Jen
Very simple - but it scares them for some reason.

Just smile and say "hi, it is such a beautiful day and you should treasure it forever" and then start start skipping all the way home or on the spot. lol

they'll look at you like a mad man

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy