Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I feel empty.?

Additional Details
Emotionally empty....

I need help i think I kill my self..?
I'm so sad and depressed I don't know what to do I really need some one to talk ...

Should I feel stupid for crying to my psychologist in the first visit?
Umm, yeah, I'm really emotional, all she had to do was ask me to describe my mood swings and feelings...and I started crying...should I feel dumb?...

What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14...........................

Im really ashamed of this but, I self-harm and need help.?
Is there anyway I can cover up the cuts on my body? And it will not wash off in the shower or bath etc. Could I use make-up or would it just wash off? Because people are getting suspicious about ...

Is a messy house a sign of depression?
i often wonder when i see these programmes about how clean is your house, wether kim and aggie think about the people who are living this way

could they be depressed,

what do ...

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

meathorse
I'm getting ready to snort heroin for the first time. What can I expect?

polynesiachick
Rating
Moron, do you think it's funny to joke about s#$t like that ????
Go on add to the burden that others families and friends have had to suffer and I'm not talking just about the user.
just throw away all and everything just for a quick little buzz , be quicker to jump under a truck don't you think.

kristen
Rating
My friend overdosed on that **** when he was 28. You can expect poor coordination, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, sores, tremors, hair loss, and eventually death. Those are just a few of the things he went through.

brokenxtwilight
Rating
you might as well kill yourself now!
friggen retard!

Midnight Runner
The begining of the end of your life.

BravoWon
Expect to believe the rumors. It really will ruin your life.

Javy
Rating
That in a few days you'll be giving your butt away for money to pay for the habit.

devil_queen_biatch14
Rating
a real long road down slumville. it will be the beginnin of the end for u. and everything n everyone u once loved might as well kiss them goodbye. bc u will rob steal borrow beg and kill for a fix then once u look 40 yrs older in a month and look as if u have aids. well go ahead u know the risk yet u choose to do it anyways so i have to compassion for u

acidwarp
Rating
your eyes will be bugged out...you will feel relaxed...and very paranoid for a couple hours....watch out with that stuff it's very addictive...

THIS STUFF CAN BE SNORTED!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE RETARDED AND TALK OUT OF YOUR ***... HE ASKED A QUESTION! NOT A "HEY PLEASE CRITIQUE ME!!"

laura k
Rating
Why would you ask that question are you aware of the problems that you create to your family friend ect. Yea go ahead because go there once and youll be slobbering in six months just to get a hit moreover methedone which kicks it will be in you life forever. I dont know you well there is 2 ways dead or in prison dude.

sandy
Rating
I can only believe you have done other drugs to be ready for heroin. Stop now and please get some help in order to do it. You will either end up in jail, be committed to a mental institution, or end up dead if you become addicted. And you will. You will lose everything - your family, all your money, and all your possessions. Heroin will become your best friend, more important than any other thing in your life. Your life will be destroyed. Get Help.

Victoria
you can except everyone calling you an idiot for the rest of your life:
here before you do hear it one more time.
IDIOT!
that ruins you then you get addicted and then end up like a low life.

then you get caught and get put in jail..
but you proberly ignore this message but its true.

howtoknowthetruth
Rating
Why would you do that? This is what you can expect. You will become addicted to the drug, and will sell everything you own, possibly even steal, and commit crime, possibly even sell your body, or do something degrading for the money. You will become controlled by the drug. You can expect to live a miserable life only looking forward to the next high. Then you can expect to escalate into shooting up Heroin, and possibly overdosing. You can expect to go to jails, institutions or die.
And you can also expect people to think you are a loser, and not pass drug tests when you apply for jobs later. Sound like fun?

IHateLaundry
A useless life full of failure and disease, but you're probably already there. It will make you cool too - so snort up, one less loser to deal with on monday.

dali333
expect your life to take a nose dive.

Amy T
I really hope that you are joking. Most people that die from heroin over does die their first time. If you have an underlying cardiac condition this can cause you to have a massive MI or you might stroke out. Remember nothing good comes out of using it. How many successful heroin addicts do you really see walking around? Not very many most of them are dead or homeless and have picked the crap out of their skin and have no teeth.

drsprite
why would you ever want to mess up your life like that?

MADLYNN
Rating
Hell will become real

TGBoston
Rating
you idiot

�♥Gin♥�
Rating
To become addicted. Good idea! Idiot

Dharma- nator
Rating
Quick and very painful death is certainly a possibility.

arcticsunshine
Addiction: Loss of brain cells, deteriorating health, vital organ damage, heart attack, death.

AprilChild
Rating
Poor health.

crashedata
Rating
To get stupid, get busted and go to prison eventually. Heroin is bad for you, don't do it.

J T
a premature DEATH.

Nette
Rating
Is heroin snorted? It's very addictive and it will ruin your life.

lyndsie
Don't do it, it's not worth it.

kristina807
I didn't know that you snort heroin. hmm...learn something new everyday.

why are you doing that? That can cause some pretty big problems in your life...I would prob stay away from it.

coffeemaker2421
Loss of your home, family, friends, and money. Enjoy! (Injecting would be easier on your nose)

daisygirl
Rating
are you kidding. Do not do it I have seen people come into the er with horrible problems from drugs. You can die from it. Don't do it

mungica
Expect brain cell damage and addiction.....very few experiment with heroin and come out unscathed. I have a feeling you already know that and will snort it anyway, but please use your brain now before it's too late.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy