Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

Should people with mental illness or addiction have children?
So you think it is morally and ethically correct for someone with a mental illness or an addiction to have children, when there is a chance they could pass on the trait/tendancy to this illness to ...

Why do people cut themselves?
on tv you hear about teenagers cutting themselves. why do they do it?...

What do you fear the most??

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

parkfieldnr16
I'm drunk and feel really depressed?
No words can describe how low i feel right now,i'we been drinking none stop to help me for get my probs,i'm so down right now.

Phil H
Go to bed. Sort your mind out in the morning, and go for a long walk on your own!

p_coholan
Rating
Wow, that is brutal.

maneone22
Don't worry baby, I'm here for you.

kiteeze
Poor you! Can't you talk to someone who will understand?
Meanwhile - if you keep on drinking, you will eventually pass out and sleep. Make sure you don't get up tomorrow for any reason at all, except to use the loo and drink water or coffee or tea.
Spend a whole day in bed just resting.
Next day, eat healthily and go for a brisk walk before the rest of the world wakes up, but when there is just enough light to see everything in all its beauty and purity. Drink it all in. Go home when humans start coming out. Eat some fruit and go back to bed.
Wake up when you decide, go for a swim or brisk run.
Spend the day pampering yourself. Go to bed at whatever time you feel like it. Go back to work the following day and tell them all you are much better now, thanks.

salvationcity
Alcahol is a depressant. It's only going to make you feel worse.

Stop drinking beer now and have a couple of glasses of water. Wash your face if you can and get to bed.

Tomorrow have a day to yourself. Lay in bed until midday if you want, then get up and tidy up the place a little. Have the evening in and just watch some rubbish on the TV. Have an early night.

The next day get up at a reasonable hour and start thinking about how you're going to make your life better. With a clear head you'll find the answers you need.

But for now - glass of water, wash face, go to bed x

mishnbong
Rating
your problems will still be there when you sober up. Go see your doctor

Winnie
Drinking alcohol is not the answer to your problems. They are still there when you sober up and you are not able to deal with them.
There must be an Alcohol Anonymous centre near you. It helped my son-in-law to overcome his problem 15 years ago and he has never looked back - not had an alcoholic drink since then. You will meet lots of friends with the same problem at one of these centres.
Cheer up!

AnswerMom
I've been through this. I felt like nothing and no one in the world could help me.

Go to the emergency room.

LoveMyLife
I have been there. Many people have. If we could all recognize that depression is a protective mechanism of the mind, we could begin to understand our emotions. You get depressed to help you deal with problems. We are supposed to feel low sometimes. This is how we learn and change . We can change what we don't like. We just have to be patient with ourselves. YES, Life is hard. No doubt. People are a lot stronger than they realize. Life doesn't hand you anything that you can't handle. You can do it! If I can do it , You can do it! There are so many others who didn't get it. And so many that did. Choose Life! You can do it! Decide how you want to live and live it. Its all up to you. I wish the best for you , I am open to email if you like. Blessings!

the_moon_ur_eys
Rating
I know what you mean , it seems like a good idea at the time , then it dont matter , and im still waiting to see what happens next

Mike M.
Please lay off the booze, alcohol won't help one bit. I urge you to seek counseling from a mental health profesional. Good luck.

kwb1965
Rating
Obviously the alcohol is failing to numb you, because chemically alcohol is a DEPRESSANT!

Martin B
Rating
e-mail me, i can find someone to help you. Martinb

Cheryl
Rating
it sounds that at the moment you are using alcohol to self medicate. Alcohol is a depressant so even though you feel OK whilst drinking it will eventually lead to your problems becoming harder to handle as if you are drinking to excess you will have to increase your intake to cope, which will of course bring problems such as anxiety and possible alcohol withdrawal How much are you drinking? my advice would be to slowly reduce your intake and possible seek support from your GP or counselling. I no you are feeling depressed but it is not worth commencing medication such as anti depressants until your alcohol intake has reduced as this is only masking your problems. hope this helps good luck.

ben654321uk
stop drinking and lie in a ice bath for fifteen minutes

LondonNick
Drinking will only increase your problems stop drinking now if you can and try not to go on to anti-depressants, the best thing to do is to talk about the things that are bothering you sometimes you find that a problem shared turns out to be not as bad as it seems, Good Luck.

P.Z.
get sober and go to an AA meeting. meet new people.

get a hold of yourself.

topdog
there isnt enough booze in the world to solve my problems right now

solo
Rating
maby u should'nt drink because i know i hate it when i get dronk to

Marmot
Watch this.. now that you are drunk you will probably laugh loudly!!

Enjoy it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6DQuEh4UQ

It will make you feel better!!

Lisa M
Rating
Alcohol itself is a depressant, therefore it will only fuel your depression. Sounds to me like you'd better find someone to talk to soon. The alcohol will only prevent you from finding happiness and inner peace. Trust me, I know. You need to take control of your own life. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness!

srracvuee
Rating
your in a mess PAL so keep off the booze it doen't help one bit and when you recover enough pay a visit to your GP

Murdock
Rating
Call me at this number: (949) 729-1234

louby loo
Rating
dont get drunk it always makes me sad go and get some company?

Debbie B
Rating
The alcohol is probably making you more depressed. Stop drinking and get some of your mates together and have a laugh. When your feeling like this, good mates are the answer, not the bottle!

?
When your depressed you shouldn't drink alcohol its a depressant and makes thing worse , go get a drink of water and take a long walk you'll thank me tomorrow.

vixon
Rating
drink is NOT the answer to your problems! i know a song and its very true-

nobody drinks alone, every demon, every ghost from your past and every memory you've had follows you home.

ask your friends for a girly night in and listen to some music and have a laugh trust me babe mates are the best medicine when your low hope things get better xxx

LasVegasMomma
Rating
Drinking will only make your depression worse. alcohol is a depressant. You may temporarily feel better or forget your problems but you will feel worse in the long run. Get to a doctor. You don't want to get so bad that you do things you regret and can't take back. The worse you feel the harder it will get to go get help. A doctor will be able to help you with the depression and the alcohol use. Please get help before it's too late.

You don't have to feel like this.

Jude
Rating
Well you need to stop drinking. If you feel you need alcohol in order to cope with life, start doing some serious thinking about where this may lead you. If you feel depressed a lot of the time, you may be need some professional support, go to your doctor and ask for counselling. Here are a couple of websites to look at:

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/
http://www.samaritans.org/
http://www.metanoia.org/

Please talk to someone about how you are feeling.

LEO61
drink will not solve anything.the more you drink the more depressed you'll get. you should see a doctor. try and talk to someone,it does help.

cheekyegg
Rating
alcohol is a depressant and if your down will only get rid of them problem temporarily. Go and see a doctor before you do anything stupid like i did

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy