Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

I'm feeling really depressed. Can anyone help me?
I should be feeling really happy today, and Iwas (for like, twenty minutes). I won first prize in a music competition, and I thought everyone was really proud and happy for me. THan, my daad started ...

Normal for mom to call her kid this?
She calls me a b*stard and screams at me. Says im stupid and things like that because i dont want to live with her anymore. She tells me i cant live or support myself on my own and threatens me if i ...

Why do we have dreams? Why are they so often crazy?
by crazy, I mean disjointed etc.. -...

Has anyone heard of cutting? My sister who is 22 does it and she shows it off like it's a badge of honor..
I don't understand the need to cut.. Can anyone help me out in understanding why someone would cut themself? She says she has been doing it for years. She will cut herself so deep that she has ...

Funny???
I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children.

~*meme*~
Rating
you just need a boyfriend, hobby, job,ect.....ANYTHING.... to get you away from watching that!

Jozza321
Maybe you should grow up

Cynthia W
You must be really bored. Maybe you find it soothing. I asked my friend with a 3 yr. old and a 1 yr. old out of all the children's movies, if you could recommend just one, which would it be. She said hands down, Madegascar. Her friend said Trek. I said what about finding Nemo? A lot of people watch children's shows. I'm giong to rent Nemo asap.

Ashley K
MAN YOU ARE A LIAR...I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children.
BUT YOUR OTHER ? SAYS YOU ARE MARRIED AND HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD...

SPLIT PERSONALITY!!?!

forgivealot
I am 27 and I watch transformers and other cartoons.I do have kids but I would still watch them even if i didn't.There is nothing wrong with watching kid shows.

kiviniar
Rating
You are one of those artistic people who has a lot of creativity in them and are tuned for a profession that would use a lot of these skills.

Ponder your imagination and dont let it die with years ahead.

You will make a living out of the creative file and are best suited you start your own venture as an enterpreneur.

I am 24 and get all my ideas from Cartoon Network and animation movies, i build sites and also manage the creative community at work.

Chuck & Christy N
Rating
nothing when your stoned lol

Geoff
Nothing. Who told you something is wrong? It's a funny show...even funnier if you are stoned while watching it.

Jennifer
Don't ask what's wrong with you. Ask what's wrong with Teletubbies. It's very hard to look away from.

Liddy is Lost
How can you admit to that, you should feel ashamed and embarrassed........... tellitubbies is yesterday's news, why on earth haven't you moved on to watching Dora the Explorer?

mazdamom
Rating
nothing, although i dont like that, i still watch the flintstones and love popeye!

hardbringer26
aw it's ok ill be your friend(seamingly i dont have alot)theres nothing wrong with u. im not here to hurt im here to help. i just wish i had some one who cared about me.

jorod03
Rating
Don't worry about it. If it feels good do it. I cry every time I watch It's a wonderful life. I watch it every Christmas it always ends the same, lol. I still cry. I can relate to it. Maybe you can relate to those little munchkins in the same way.

tbear
Rating
*lets watch together

moveandlose
Rating
You think there's something wrong with you be cause you enjoy watching Teletubbies? I'm old enough to be your gram and I watch them all the time and there is nothin wrong with me.

sean
Rating
issues. major issues. i am terrorist and i dont no even like tellitubies.

EagleKate
Nothing but your more honest then most people who will say their watching it because of their children........:-)

vikki
Rating
nothing. do u have siblings at all? if so maybe you're just use to it. i still watch arthur so don't feel bad.

guitarist2309
nothing is wrong with you.

Chuck N
Absolutely Nothing! Enjoy. I like the Avatar myself.

Mosaic
Nothing.

Moxie Crimefighter
Nothing's wrong with you...you just like being amused!

Feyandjeff
Wow. I always knew there was something creepy about that show.........

Tony R
nothing but ease up on the weed

Davelina
nothing

John P
That's ok, I still watch Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Little Bit
You don't have children, yet you posted a question about your 2 year old being bitten by a dog? I don't know what is wrong with you, but it sounds like you have a loose screw somewhere.

XxtwilighterxX
It's better that way. Teens these days watch too much trash anyway.....sheesh.

bettys
Rating
YOU ARE STILL A KID AT HEART. IT OK

~Another Day~
they send telepathic evil messages to keep you on thier side, they want to rule the world!...lol
I still watch cartoons, its ok.

awesomest person evr!
NO U DON'T!! TELLUTUBIES KICKS MAJOR ***!!!!! damn, tellutubies is the bomb, they're dope. literally.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy