Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it wrong to drink alcohol after your kids go to bed to relax...and forget your problems???
Remember it is after they go to bed......

My sister commited suicide a few days ago, she was 23, she followed my brother?
he commited suicide 5 years ago, they were not close, they fought all the time, maybe she felt like she was somehow to blame for it, she was a bright girl, ................. we still have 5 people ...

Do I need help of a psychiatrist?
I am 30 years old. Frequently I think about my college and childhood days that we enjoyed our life completely in and out of the home, I get a strange feeling by thinking about the impossibility or ...

Do i need help?
ok, well a lot of the timei think im fat and ugly and **** like that so sumtimes ill not eat a lot or jus not eat. one week i went a week without eating and then the next week anythin i eat i threw ...

What could cause me to get very sad for no reason?
This always happens at night after everyones asleep.The sad feeling is the kind of feeling you feel when someone you love dies.Exept in my case no one has died and nothing is really wrong.It only ...

Is this depression? Im 14 years old.?
Cant be bothered explaining the reasons WHY i feel this way. But i have done for about 2 years now.
*Its a struggle to get out of bed each morning.
*There will be a period of time where i ...

How do I know when to go to the doctor to see if I have bipolar disorder?
I FEEL I HAVE HAD BIPOLAR OR DEPRESSION FOR MANY MANY YEARS, BUT NEVER THOUGHT TO HAVE MYSELF EVALUATED UNTIL RECENTLY. ONE OF MY MOTHERS FRIENDS THINKS MY MOTHER HAS IT, AND SO DO I, BUT I COULDN...

Is anyone as miserable as I am?
I am a handsome, educated guy.

But I drink too much, too often, I find myself being rude to others often (though I later feel guilty), I am very depressed, I hate my job, my coworkers, I ...

Do we eat spiders in our sleep?
First of all, no yes or no - I want this resolved, so credible sources, please.
A friend of mine says we average 4 nighttime spiders per year. Creepy, but nutritious. Any truth? Does anybody ...

Why do i feel, that my life is missing something?
i have a man that i love and he loves me too, i have kids, my life is nice and simple, but i always feel like i have to do something, that something is missing, and every birthday of mine, i feel ...

Did u ever get a feeling in the pit of ur stomach that something bad was going to happen?
since i woke this morning i have been waiting 4 bad news i jump when the phone rings an i just have a general bad feeling its horrible
Additional Details
im 26 i dont suffer with my ...

What is your stress?

What's the best way to overcome shyness and gain confidence?

Which is the best way to reduce the effects of depression that you know of?
I need to hear other people's suggestions regarding this matter.I'm open to any suggestions except taking antidepressant pills, thank you very much!...

Why is it that I'm so good at being so bad?

I think I should start cutting, what do you think?
I have like so many problems and so much stress. Will it REALLY help to relieve it?...

Is it time to admit that something is wrong with me?
Having a lot of physical & mental problems since last October. I'm being treated for GERD but my mental state started going down around the same time as my gerd symptoms showed up so one may ...

Natural things that help you fall asleep?
I always have trouble falling asleep, i lay there on my bed for a long time before i fall asleep, and this issue has been effecting me lately, is there anything NATURAL you can eat/drink that helps ...

Is there anyone out there that I can talk to about cutting?
I need to talk to someone about cutting and the feelings of guilt after cutting and how depressed I feel, I have been depressed for about 5 months now and have not cut for about 5 weeks, but I am ...

I feel like cryin all the time.?
i may be depressed? dunt no any good sites that can help me to understand if i am. i cant sleep i just lay there all nite all sorts of thingz go though my head. i fell like i wanna cry all the time. ...

prakriti
How to get rid of past painful thoughts?

liddle_angel
Rating
When you ask God through Jesus, to forgive the person...he will take the pain out of your heart...funny how it works out that way..and the Lord will bless you for calling on Him....try it, you will be surprized,..and ask for mercy for those that hurt you...

niceguy
Rating
the only thing you control is the present. Live the best you can everyday. That way you wont do anything you will regreat and wont have to worry about the past. Be responsible some things you can't control.

franslaimbock
I love you as i'm responsible for all of us as i'm part of all of us.
and all of us is part of me my love is for all of us.
I'm sorry that I created those thoughts for you.
I'm sorry, I love you.

if you seek help out of the ordinary please check.
I can highly recommend Alfons Ven

bethybug
Rating
Sometimes you cannot get rid of them but you can USE them to be a stronger person. For example if you are angry with someone and you have all that anger energy...you can use it to clean your house really fast and hard...and then feel better and you did not hurt yourself or anyone else. Also, sometimes it helps to write them down. Then look at them and see if it is something you really can do anything about. If not then make a choice to not let that conquer you. You do have a choice. Good luck! :)

zorba
thoughts are mere vibes of our subconscious
they do bother us unless u overcome them
best solution is to start watching them,they are not u!!!!!!!!
Imagine u had a dream,now the dream is gone but u are after it like the child wanting the toy he saw in his dream
cannot happen, right
a good solutoin is meditation
go to www.meditationunlimited.net

egymah
Firstly, you should know that yesterday is a past and nothing will change if you recalled past thoughts...

Secondly, look ahead....for tomorrow, how to have a better and pleasant day...? .

Thirdly, Avoid any thing might help in recalling these painful thoughts, and keep your mind busy with tomorrow, make good plans to enjoy every second.

Fourthly, get closer to God, ask His help...you will feel satisfied inside of yourself.

Good Luck.

Trix
I learned alot from some family members, There is a class that my X husband and my two kids took...because I am in contact and am loving the fact I have that back with my kids... After they took the class they all contatcted me and apologized for what happened back in the day, I want to take this class...It's called the Landmark Forum it's 4:50:00$ and The calls I recieved from all three of them at different times apologizing for things that they blamed me for they told me it was their perseption of what they saw and pecieved at the time...and asked for my forgiveness...So anyway. I still want to take the class...I believe that is the key to dealing with a healthy future...Anyway check out the landmark forum... It sounds like a few days of intence I'm not sure...thats whats scary...I hope this answer, altho long may have helped...

sammydeea
Rating
you need to face them,to try and get rid of them will just be pushing them aside and gradully but surely they wil creep up and your find they will start playing a part of your life,the way you are and your views on life ect.you wiont be able to forget them but would be needing to learning to deal with them by talking them through with a councilor or other health profesion,dont try and hide the thoughts,you need to face your demonds and then you will be able to start living a life with no past troubles.all the best

rajiv b
Rating
Keep your awareness on your breath, and each and every breath for as long as you can. While your attention is on your breath you will not be able to think anything else not even your painful thoughts and so they will not bother you.
But the mind will not be able to stay on your breath for long. So keep on getting it back to the breath as often as necessary. Of course it'll become easier if you clean up your mind of it's past negative conditionings (or karma's). The best & only way that I'm aware of doing that is Vipassana meditation. Please check the site http://www.dhamma.org for that & be happy!

rajiv.behappy

healer 2
Rating
never sit idle and alwaws remain busy

Pegasus90
Rating
Visualizations work for me. It is too complex to explain how, but I am sure there are books available to tell you how to use your imagination to visualize. Also, self-forgiveness helps too.

doctor asho
Rating
you should know that yesterday is a past and nothing will change if you recalled past thoughts...

2, look ahead....for tomorrow, how to have a better and pleasant day...? .

3, Avoid any thing might help in recalling these painful thoughts, and keep your mind busy with tomorrow, make good plans to enjoy every second.

4 get closer to God, ask His help...you will feel satisfied inside of yourself.

katie
revisit those thoughts, no matter how painful it might be to look back at the time.. I know from personal experience that that is the only way......but unfortunatley you'll never get rid of those thoughts forever...its llike theyve been encrypted into your memory......but dealing with the pain and what might have caused it eases you. It makes you feel more at peace with it as if you dont.

ask me..
Rating
maybe by meditation.

Mickey S
Rating
Find someone that will Love you and take care of you the right way and if it is the right person all of your painful thoughts should go away. I know mine did

ramesh sharma
Through yoga and pranayam or deep breathing.
Eat/drink milk,pulses,beet root,fruits salad or juice,veg salad or soup,
Discontinue Liquor,Non Veg,Chillies,Sour,Cold drinks,Heavy undigestible food.smoking
sometimes fasting is also important
www.rksharma1091.com
You have to regular in prayer,yoga,meditation,swimming,any suitable exercise,
You should make one doctor friend for regular advise
Avoid drugs as far as possible bcoz of side effect
laughter is the best medicine
i am from mumbaicity INDIA come to mumbai get solved all your problems
work smart and hard for success

William G
I think the best way is to deal with them head on, don't ignore them. This way they won't become repressed, where even though you are not aware of them, they will plague you.

mortal_sinner
by working on the present to keep off the past and to make u're tommorow beautiful

Thomas S
Time. Read a book, go for a walk look around you and see why there is so much to live for. Watch the news and see people who have it much worse then you. Life does go on and someday you will look back at this time and wonder why you were so upset. Life does go on even after you hit rock bottom. Hell, there is only one way to go after that and that is up. Hang in there and live life, even with all it's ups and downs it is always a precious gift. Good luck.

hidimba
work on them...n give ur present more focus....soon u find past hardly hurts...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy