Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Help! Thoughts of suicide. Too many things going on in life!?
I need help. My mind is running wild with thoughts of suicide but i am afraid to go seek the proper help. i am scared alone and confused. my life has just been a chaotic mess right now. i dont know ...

Why is there so much hate when it is easier to love and be kind?
People seem to judge and show no compassion for ...

Why am i not eating?
i have recently reduced my intake of food! i have eaten one meal every two days. i know this is unhealthy but i just cannot eat. i feel hunger but i feel emocinally better when i starve myself. i ...

How can I tell my psycologist I'm suicidal?
I've been planning to kill myself for months now. I wrote out a suicide letter to my brother, the only family member I'm close to. I enclosed a CD I made for him of songs I thought he'...

I am addict to yahoo answer but i need to go to bed, what can i do?
somebody help!!!!...

Why arent you asleep like most "normal" people,its late!!?

Okay, my friend keeps self-harming, how do i get her to stop?
She keeps cutting herself and she's done it for ages now. She won't get help and I want to help her, what should she do?
She is also bulimic (throws up her food.)

Please, ...

What would you do if you felt like going insane any minute now?
What would you do?

Have you ever felt like your going insane in your mind and thought?

How do you control yourself from going insane?
Additional Details
Have you ...

Dont like myself...trying to change that....?
i was emo for awhile ( i STOPPED cutting) but am still insecure with myself.
i cannot find anything that i like about myself...
and i think im horribly ugly (no pic, srry)
whenever im ...

Is it a choice to drink?
I know a person who is an Alcoholic. I want to know how many people out there believe that alcoholism is a "disease" or is it a "choice". I personally believe it to be a "...

Suicide my dad killed himself?
my dad commited suicide 5years ago on my 30th birthday,hed been battling depression for a long time,without being selfish how can i properly grieve 4 him,when i still dont 4give him 4 doing it,let ...

I'm just coming out from hospital after a suicidal attempt. ?
I stayed there 3 weeks drinking pills, and doing some annoying therapies but what else can i do now that im at home and depressed agais?...

Why can't I stop mourning my husband death after two years?
My head realizes that I should be able to get up and move on, But my heart is still breaking. I haven't worked since he passed, I hardly get out of the house, except for necessary things. L...

What do you think the penalty for Child Molesting should be?
Before you even start reading this post know 3 things.
1) I do not in anyway support child molesting, in fact i find it pretty darn sick.
2) I want you to think about forgiveness, even if ...

Runaway advice?
Im gonna need water and food.. so what do I do??...

Feelig Depressed?
Is self harm a form of depression? Every time I feel sad I want to cut myself, I've cut my arms twice in the past 2 weeks, I don't know how to approach the doctor and tell them how I'...

Is it true you can gain weight, just from being stressed out?

Do you go to hell if you comit suicide.?
Its a question i need to ...

My mums emotionly abusing me?
what should i do, she takes all her stress and anger out on me, she makes me feel like there is no point in living any more. i cant take it any more what should i doo??...

Why does my wife keep whispering "batman" in her sleep?

paul4469
How much paracetamol do you need to take to kill yourself?

Additional Details
Ok thanks for all the useless answers. Dont worry about it. Already taken 3000mg plus 6 prozacs probably too late then.

rlms_girl
A fatal overdose of paracetamol, no matter how large, is unlikely to bring about death in under five days, at least some of which are likely to be spent in hospital. Alcohol does not contribute to death.

pianojono
Rating
It doesn't take that many - that's why chemists will only sell you a maximum of 30 over the counter.
Still, as you're probably dead by now, you won't be bothered now, will you.
Oh, by the way, see you tomorrow down the pub as usual?

IC
Rating
None as I don't need to kill myself

Brown_Sugar
Rating
TALK TO A COUNSELLOR PLEASE!!!!

blondie
Rating
This is a really crazy question to be asking! For one thing, I don't think that anyone who survived killing themselves this way can tell you. On the other hand, who are you thinking about killing? Yourself? Another? What?

fagies
Rating
more than 5 gram per day can lead to liver damage, but there is an antidote in the form of acetylcysteine

Kατiε
There's no point... don't do it!

barry bucknell
Rating
Hey life is a journey not a destination,Stop this malarkey about taking tablets they will only make you feel ill...

?
are you stupid? Why would any body tell you that?

xXx Orange Breezer xXx
Rating
I hope the reason your asking this is not cause you wanna kill yourself

Caz
i learned at school that it takes as little as 8 to kill yourself. dunno whether thats true though, and if this is a joke its really not funny.

CyberCommie
Rating
Paracetamol death is very slow and painful, Your liver stops working and you will die from being poisoned by blood and urine. If you would like to do it, open an artery in the inside of the top of your thigh. 20 seconds max on this Earth if you go out that way.

Curious
Two pills. dont take more than that, you'll become close to immortallaty.

dumplingmuffin
Rating
16 plus and you dont die straight away you die one week later (when you think how lucky you were to survive and you wont do it again)of acute liver failure a long painfull death that cannot be reversed

jimmyfish
is this a suitable question to be asking? I think this question is inappropriate on this web site. I'm gonna complain and get it taken off.

The BudMiester
Rating
A lot, and believe it or not it`s a VERY painful death. It starts to destroy your liver and it can`t be repaired after a certain dose, never mind an overdose. I know someone who died like this and when the police found him they though he`d been beaten up. With the pain of the overdose he`d thrown himself around the room causing muliple injuries. Not very nice.

Lisa W
o dont be thinking of that, especially paracetamol. i have done that before, it was worst mistake ever, you drown in your own blood!! get some help. abd why would you be asking that on here, i think you mucking bout mate sorry

robbief1999
What a morbid question. You're not thinking of trying it, are you? Don't. Suicide is not the answer.

guugles2002
So how did that work out for you?

Stella
what did you expect. Not many people would want to assist you in your suicide. Call 999

caroline1409f1
Rating
You shouldn't need to know...

coffeejitterzz
Overdosing doesnt usually work... I was in a mental hospital with a guy who took 200 tranqulizers and still lived... Then a friend of mine took only 30 pills of something and her liver crashed and now she is deaf.... Not a good idea at all if i may say so....

P.S. Charcoal and getting your stomach pumped isnt fun times.

Slimy Si
Rating
Quite a Few. less with alcohol. but you would be better off thinking of another why to kill your self because it'll take a long time to die.

Roxy
I can't tell you that but I do know that it damages your liver, so that it doesn't kill you but leaves you in agony with a knackered liver for life. Not a good idea.

?
Rating
Get help immediately! If you're just gunning for attention, you can get lots at a Mental Health Resource Center. If you're wanting to kill yourself, and you do, how will you ever know if that was the best thing to do? Suicide is for cowards. Living is for the brave.

Luv Thy Neighbour!
Rating
You do know that it takes over 2 weeks
for you to die from it,
and it's a long 2 weeks
as your organs strat failing.

it is torture!
there are far better ways,
but i'll let u find them out on your own...

a_facchini
This is going to end up in the news I can feel it...

Sir Sidney Snot
Rating
Paracetamol suicide is slow and painful with your organs bleeding and so forth so I've heard. Not a good plan

joy_hardyman2003
Rating
Add me and speak to me please -
theventurousvegan@hotmail.co.uk
joy_hardyman2003 (yahoo)

I took 30 and it didn't work, some people take 100 and it doesn't work. It depends on how huge you are etc.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy