Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

Ties that bind
How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

JadeYii-
Until you have the ability to live on yourself. Financial Especially..

Avorel
U don't have to. You just have to accept the consequences of "breaking the rules". I'm partially reminded of what Jack Sparrow said, "The only rules that really matter are these, what a man can do and what a man can't do. . ." Are they ur parents' rules or your own to choose follow by theirs?

lucrecia
The day you become independent not only economically but also when you are mature to live your own life.

Out of commission
Rating
My mother ruled me until after I was married - because I let her - then my husband took over...you will be ruled until you decide not to be ruled. I don't mean you should disobey your parents, but maturely appreciate and respect their rules until you move out and then have whatever rules you wish for yourself.

everybody loves chris!
Rating
until you move out
you need to start respecting them
they brought you into this world and while you live under thier roof you must abide by thier rules and respect them at all time

ali4sls
When you are 18 and a legal adult, your parents are no longer responsible for your actions. However, if you live in their home, you need to respect their rules, as your behaviour affects them.

If you don't like the rules, and you are an adult... move out.

npemtiv
Rating
Until you move out, regardless of how long that is. Their house, their rules. Get over it.

briteii
As long as you live in their house!

Beer Advocate
Until you are no longer Dependent on them. Move out and start a life of your own, you'll soon see why the rules are set the way they have set them for you.

msladybug17268
Rating
if your living at home, till u r 18.............

DEATH
As long as you're living under their roof and they pay for it!

Daniel
till ur 16or you move out.

NutstersChick
Until U R 18..................BUMMER, huh?

Bent
Rating
For the rest of your life. They raised you. You are them. You cant help it. You will teach the same rules to your kids. But when you are 18 you will try your own rules only to go back to what you were taught. It's a wierd cycle.

Brooklyn Girl
as long as you live in there house

New Yorker
Rating
until you are mature enough to be bothered by having to follow their rules. you obvious are not.

parag1010
as long as you live under their roof.

ncbound
Rating
for the rest of your life!!!!

Master_Puppets
From here to eternity

chatrbox424
As long as you live in their house you will more than likely have to abide by their rules.....especially until you are 18 and of the age of majority, because until then they are responsible for you. After you turn 18 if you don't like the rules enforced in their home.....get your own place.

LoneStar
Rating
Until you support yourself.

Twit.

hey yo
until you move out of their house

Q~T
When your an adult, and don't depend on them any more. That means you don't live with them, you don't receive any money from them, your paying ALL your own bills...get it? **REMINDER**If your under the age of 18 your not an adult.

wingedladyk
Rating
As long as you live under thier roof. You will thank them later for those rules

AQHA34
until you do not live under their roof any longer.

gsi
until you move out of their home.

pysmith429
Rating
AS LONG AS YOU ARE LIVING WITH THEM. AND BELIEVE ME, ONCE YOU MOVE OUT, THEY WILL STILL TRY TO TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE JUST BEING PARENTS AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. ONE DAY, YOU WILL BE JUST LIKE THEM.

Dr. Brian
Rating
For as long as you are living in their house, not paying for rent, food, bills....

If you want to be free of your parents then get a job and move into your own place.

orangemike
As long as you are dependent on them for financial resources, basically. Also: in the United States, until you turn 18, you are legally subject to their control in most things unless you are "judicially emancipated" (which is not easy or common).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy