Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in ...

Do u think they will put me in a mental hospital?
I'm only asking this because my mom mentioned it to me the other day. I had cut myself that night, have been doing it for a year, and she found out. She said, "Next time you do that, I'...

It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??...

What do you do to de-stress?

What is the best way to cope with bipolar disorder?

Do you fear death?
do u fear death, no matter what it will happen so shouldd u actually fear it?...

Smoking Marijuana...HABIT or ADDICTION??

What do you do when your spooked and alone?
My boyfriend leaves for work at 3am and I ususally wake up when he leaves and since I am alone in the house I sometimes get really creeped out and spooked... partially because I am really sensitive ...

How to avoid sleeping in class?
i've tried sleeping early, but that doesn't work.other ways?...

How do i get over my fear of death?

Is depression deadly?

How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and ...

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

Please help i am becoming an alcoholic how do i stop!?
I am starting to drink anything alcoholic in the ...

I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?...

When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?...

Okay really embarasing.................. can't help it...
Um, I am like, mentally stable, don't worry.........but I am sooooooooo scared of people. Like, when I see people I don't know.I like hide, or totally try and ignore them. they just SCARE...

What's Bipolar Disorder?
I know it's a mental disease,but what does it ...

god g
How many Americans are born dumb?

JAMES
55% are born dumb.

TONY B
Rating
your not born dumb, it happens when you become a republican!

FREAKZILLA
66%

Wolfpacker
Rating
The same number as in any other country, we learn to be dumb.
Some like you study harder than others.

*karasi*
Rating
I think everyone on earth is born dumb. Seriously, how much could you know right out of the womb???
Now, after they are born... thats a different story. We live in a country where people tend to value all the wrong things. Where people put more importance on material things than morals.

coconut
Rating
LOL!!!! All the farmers who vote for Bush.

→♥SEXY♥�
Rating
men

Tommystune
Rating
roughly 1/3. Which allegedly according to Freud is the ratio of humans to a**holes.

reeses
Rating
lots, like napolean dynamite lol

Cali Dude
All the Republicans.

dugu$
No comments

theoneinbetween
About the same number as Europeans. ;-)

Jazzi Fizzle
Rating
A lot

pessimoptimist
Rating
Probably only about 20%, but since America majors in teaching stupid to it's citizens, the amount of dumb people likely reaches over 60%. We can start the count here in Yahoo with the dumb questions that are asked and tally the percentage.

fish2441
Rating
about 65%

sobrien
Rating
not many, since the majority of them are born with big mouths, and the constant need to use them.

Mom
I don't know if they were born dumb or if was learned.Were you born dumb?

wheels_149004
Rating
50%

David M
Rating
87%

doggiecaveman
If you mean not able to talk, all of them. If you mean stupid the majority of them, just watch them drive.

geri
Rating
All. That's what "Ameican" stands for.

felix
Rating
Dumb is a relative term. Each and every person is born with unique talents and abilities. A person may have an exceptionally high I.Q. but may lack common sense due to an arrogant attitude. Where as a so-called dumb person can actually function better in every day situations.

Pegasus90
About the same percentage as in any other country or region in the world, I would reckon.

Celtic Tejas
Dumb as in the old term Not Being able to Speak?
or lack of intelligence?

Joe B
Rating
alot

Jimmy Pete
Rating
A lower amount than most other countries!

ernu
most of them

Gothic Girl
unknown. too many to count

Darren
76.234%

Bad Girl
I don't know. How many Americans are born?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy