Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My parents have rejected me, what's next...?
I have a family of my own, but through-out my life both my parents reject me, take me back, then reject me again. I have always tried to be a good daughter (no matter what age) but they demand ...

OCD, or just weird?
Writing your name on every page in the little name space given at the top of the page in a workbook. I only need to write it once, on the first page, or get a sticker and write my name on it. I ...

What is wrong with mee?
yesterday in class i asked the teacher if i could go to the toilet she screamed in my face saying no sit down! i then screamed and swore in her face got up, threw a desk across the room walked out ...

Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts everyday?
I go through bouts of feeling happy and sad but even when i'm happy i still think about them....

My life is going downhill. dr is offerring me antidepressents not sure whether to take them or not.?
everything in my life is crap. Nothing goes right..EVER. I spoke to my gp and recommended antidepressents. I am in a relationship, but its not going great due to my lack of confidence and motivation. ...

Is bi-Polar a real disease or an excuse?
Hi -

I have Bipolar and have noticed some interesting perspectives from the "Mentally Correct" population. Please answers these questions truthfully. Read on...

It ...

I've been depressed for a while now and I've reached a point where I drink myself to sleep. What should I do?

Why am i sad?
Why am i sad i have a decent life but to many mistakes and no one beleives me what do i ...

Just help me please...?
i'm not one of those people that ask everyone if i'm fat. i keep it held inside. i know im not obese, but i feel so uncomfortable with my weight. once i eat i fell depressed and if i gain a ...

Help... i'm 19 and have no ambition motivation goals or direction in life...?
Like it said, i feel like i'm not going anywhere. All i do is work, suft the net, make out, and party sometimes.. I have 2 years of college done. But i have no idea where i see myself in 5 or 10 ...

What do you like the most about yourself?
self image......

Self-harm?
i've been self harming for 4 years (i'm 16). i managed to stop it for about a few months. but because i'm so stressed out, i'm tempted on harming myself again. i am punching ...

Am I depressed?
I am really down lately. My marriage is in trouble, my son is disabled and it is difficult at times, I lost a great paying job and now work for much less and I just feel like everything is down on me....

Very Confused, And Attention Starved?
Okay, long story. I'll shorten it down. Aparrently, I'm attention starved. I've got the bad habit of telling everyone my inner thoughts and feeling. I also over react to everything. N...

I need your help. My boyfriend is an addict?
My boyfriend is an addict, and he just expects me to not fuss about the drugs. He is addicted to crack cocaine and ecstacy and he has been to rehab seven times, but each time he comes out, two weeks ...

Do i have a mental disorder?
I am a 15 year old girl.
I often think that my friends don't really want to be friends with me. I feel like they just feel sorry for me. I also start fights with them for no reason. I like ...

COULD I BE DEPRESSED?
most people describe me as a funny, smart and pretty girl but recently ive been crying constantly and i feel isolated and so alone. i hav tried 2talk to a friend but she kind of disregards it and ...

Depression?
I Suffer from social anxiety disorder and its interfering with my life
well.. i have no life lol because of it my mums gona fone my doctor and try and get me a phsychiatrist or something to help ...

Tell me why my husband blames all his bad behavior on being bipolar - isn't he ever to blame for hurting me?
Ever since my husband was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, all of his bad, even abusive behavior gets blamed on the lack of meds before treatment, porblems with meds since treatment, or just the ...

What makes u happy?

omarn_90716
How do i stop doing meth?
I HAVE BEEEN DOING IT FOR LIKE 8 MONTHS ND AT FDRST I TOUGHT OKAY JUST FORN NOW N=BUT NOW THATS ALL I DO AND I FEEL DEAD INSIDE EMPTY BUT I NEED HELP FAST

Katrine77
Rating
Hey...good for you for admitting and reaching out. That took a lot of guts! go to your phone book and look under alcohol/drug treatment. Or under "counselors" for those who specialize in treating and helping people like yourself. Another option is to call NA or go to this link http://www.na.org/index.htm and look for support in your state/city. Best wishes to you. You deserve better.

Brandon R
You must be on meth, I can hardly understand your typing.

Just Quit!!!!!!!!!!!

Button
Thats tuff luck. You should go to a doctor or police asap. If doesnt matter if u go to jail at least ur stopping urself from hurting ur body. You shouldnt have been doing that in the first place. Didnt u get the memo that its bad. Gosh. They should have taught u this crap along time ago.

Vulgar
Get help lady, the meth users I've known are still pretty whacked even after putting the drug down. It changes you forever, its not just while your on it, or coming down from it.

Sparkle
If you can get treatment go for it don't be ashamed or anything that is the stronger thing to do because you are admitting a problem and R willing to deal with it. I had the same problem about 5 yrs ago I was far away from home though so the easiest thing for me to do was go home. ( it really wasn't easy cause I wasn't ready to quite I just new i had to I was doing like a eight ball a day) I went home and laid in bed for i can't even remember if it was two Weeks or three then I started other drugs i started taking pills anything that would make me feel different. SO I truly believe to really get over the problem you need treatment unless you are a very strong willed and strong minded person. Please do it things will only get worse it will take everything from you that's what happened to me that's really the reason I had to go home cause I was far away from any family and I had nothing nothing at all left in the end all the people i was getting high with took every thing I had.

Erica T
You have to check your self in some where.
Sound drastic but that's what you have to do.

If you don;t do i now you will go there some day sooner or later cause somethings gonna happen with them side effects and your gonna end up in a situation medically that people will know and they are gonna put you there (REHAB)

Darby
Well, you're going to be DEAD, not just feeling dead inside, if you don't get help immediately. Call the health department and see what they can suggest. METH is nothing but a dirty, filthy, sneaky killer. It steals your soul, body and mind. GET HELP and never go back to meth. This will be the biggest struggle of your life, but you need to do this for yourself and well as for all of those around you who love you and are witnessing you killing yourself. God bless you and give you strength to beat this thing.

Awesome Bill - Go Bums!
Rating
You need to get yourself into a rehab. Contact me via e-mail if you are serious about getting help.

The Whopper
take your meth and go to the police dept and lite up they will be able to help you.

hipergirl22
Get to a clinic FAST-so that next time you post you make more sense and save your life...by the way check on the web for pix of what it will not only do to you mentally but physically..can you say "bye bye teeth"??

PAPA SMURF!!!
Rating
Go to mental health center, or ER, doctor, whatever - and find out how to get into detox. When you get out, change your habits and friends if they do it too.

ibmatt1966
Rating
Go to AA or NA,, even if you don't think it will help just go,, listen have an open mind and be sure to tell someone there you need help. If your honest and willing to take certain steps to stop your addiction you will be ok. Many people have been what you are going through and have made it, if they can do it so can you.

ginarene71
Are you joking? Because this is really sick if you are. If not, for goodness sake go to the hospital or a doctor or the police SOMEWHERE until someone can help you get into a rehab program! You are way more important than the drug! I have lost friends to this and if you feel like quitting now then NOW is the time to do it! Try your local mental health department. They have a lot of knowledge on the resources available in your area. For now try this...you can always have another hit, just don't have THIS one. Maybe that will help. Not enough I'm sure but keep trying. Your life is so much more important than getting high, don't lose sight of that. Good luck.

greedyringers@verizon.net
Rating
NA.org
Go there and find a meeting.
They're really cool and they can help.
Promise.

mrmach@sbcglobal.net
rehab good luck

DeAd DiScO
Ehhhh that might me a little hard to stop- just taking a guess cause once you start you can never stop..and if you do you still have some pretty bad side effects. Sorry but youre gonna need real help, and yahoo answers is not the place.

ladysodivine
I feel for you. I live with someone on it. They have had help 2 times and went back to it. They asked for help again about a week ago. That is one really bad drug. Lots of luck.

Your_Star
go to narcotics anonymous

▒Яenée▒
Rating
Go to the ER or go to the doctor. you will need help

nate239
Rating
Just look in the mirror at what it's doing to your skin and teeth. You look like **** man! In another 8 months you will look like death, and likely be on its doorstep. Anyone that tries meth has very little will power for even trying it in the first place. Knowing what we know about meth, you must be insane to give it a try. Most people get hooked after thier first use. SEEK TREATMENT!

Becca
I agree with the people who said "Go to E.R." that is the quickest way, and they can check you out in the meantime and make sure you're okay, check you into psych, whatever. Good luck, I hear that meth. is the most addictive drug there is.

Amy C
gradually quit...dont go cold turkey...do it like once a day(if you do it more than once a day)...if not...then do it less often so that you arent so dependent upon it...do something else with your life...take up a sport..start acting...do something youve never done before...try something new and unusual

nea_11
Rating
rehab

Steve-o
Rating
You really want the best way out. Might sound really messed up, but its the best. get into hallucinogenics temporarily. Not really acid, but things like mushrooms, cough syrup and Baby Hawaiian Woodrow seeds. A good friend of mine got off of crack doing that. Its fun, and you don't have to go to some sort of clinic. Only thing is, once you clean up, get away from everyone you hang out with. Once you sample any hard drug, your addicted for life, its just a matter of self control.

LALALALALALALA
Rating
Search for a drug recovery asssociation in your area.

Butterfly_Angel
Rating
There is no way to cure yourself. You need to find a clinic that helps wing you off it slowly I have a friend that is going to one. Or you can do it the hard way and keep doing it and lord forbid get busted and go to jail then you will just withdrawl which will be so freakin hard.

dolphin29
Rating
now that you have realized you have a problem you need to get in to a program to help you get over your addicton to the drug

royalriku
Rating
Get some friends, and a life. And call some anonymous hotline. You'll thank me later.

chris
Rating
try to move somewere were you cant get it you will be sick for awhile but you be ok

Ilene W
Rating
Get to the ER NOW!!! You need help, and you need to have monitoring of your heart, blood pressure, etc. If you have been a heavy user, suddenly stopping can make you very, very ill.

brittanyprovidence
Rating
Try this link. Good Luck with all of your trials and tribulations!!

http://www.meth-addiction.com/

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy