Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??...

What do you do to de-stress?

What is the best way to cope with bipolar disorder?

Do you fear death?
do u fear death, no matter what it will happen so shouldd u actually fear it?...

Smoking Marijuana...HABIT or ADDICTION??

What do you do when your spooked and alone?
My boyfriend leaves for work at 3am and I ususally wake up when he leaves and since I am alone in the house I sometimes get really creeped out and spooked... partially because I am really sensitive ...

How to avoid sleeping in class?
i've tried sleeping early, but that doesn't work.other ways?...

How do i get over my fear of death?

Is depression deadly?

How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and ...

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

Please help i am becoming an alcoholic how do i stop!?
I am starting to drink anything alcoholic in the ...

I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?...

When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?...

Okay really embarasing.................. can't help it...
Um, I am like, mentally stable, don't worry.........but I am sooooooooo scared of people. Like, when I see people I don't know.I like hide, or totally try and ignore them. they just SCARE...

What's Bipolar Disorder?
I know it's a mental disease,but what does it ...

I was raped by my bf best friend but im scrd to tell my bf cuz he might do somin crazy?

Is marijuana as bad as everyone says it is???
i used to smoke marijuana to calm myself down, and also so i can sleep at night. Are there really all those bad side effects?...

intotrouble
How do I know that this is real? I could ask a question and its just a super computer answering me?
Prove to me that you are real before I go into a paranoid haze of destruction around the local supermarket

Notorious
Go ahead! Knock yourself out and of course you will get arrested for malicious vandalism.
Computers don't give answers, good, bad or indifferent. People operating them do.
If I was an unkind person, I could call you an idiot-----here, I said it!

Magnus Magpie Ratey
Huh?

krnsspott
a super computer would give you better answers........

Vera W
YOU CAN TELL THAT IT'S REAL BY SOME OF THE ANSWERS AND RESPONSES YOU RECEIVE.

ROSIE
i am .... honest

seppens
Rating
WOW GET SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!

gatorbug59
It's real babe, don't worry....

pansyskunk
Are you a super computer asking a question?

Ryan's mom
Rating
Sounds like you are a little paranoid and need some medication. Go see your doctor.

Tamara
Rating
How do we know you are real???

shan3328
are you bored?

peaches
Rating
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! And I thought I needed help. Hey guy, thanks for making my Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.-------------- are you aware that there is a mental section to Yahoo!Answers well there is do us all a favor and USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

tysgrandma99
we can not play with your mind,what you are experiencing is acrophobia,a fear of ,person PLACES<things.good luck go to a counselor and get help now before you get rob,raped,beat up because the fear is so bad you pass out.good luck,do you know if you experienced violence that put you in POST traumatic stress,disorder. good luck.. now to prove i am real ,,,,,,,,,,tekramrepus lacol eht dnuora noitcurtesd fo ezah dionarap a otin og a erofeb era uoy taht em ot evoep. look in mirrior,,,,,,

michaelsmaniacal
Rating
Send me a check with lots of zeros (should be a number in there somewhere) and I'll cash it. That will prove my existance.

Tom
Rating
If you go off in the market just don't hurt the produce, ok?

keepingthefaith
Rating
You are the one who would need to prove exactly what you are by your avatar?? PAT??

makingapost
plz announce the supermarket ... so I can stay away. Happy destruction!

dogpatch USA
Rating
Yoou're gonna be in a woorld of sh.....(fecal matter if u do :) hey does this look like the writing style of a bot ????????? maybe 20 yrs from now. however robots haven't taken over yet!
i think paranoid was the perfect adj. for now ...

justmejimw
I am not real, Iam robot, and I do not makestake.

♂ Randy W. ♂
Rating
You are not really paranoid the super computer is monitoring you and we are all out to get you. You should have taken the blue pill>>>>>>>>>>>>>

brandienay
ok here is the deal. if you don't get a good worthwhile answer from this thing, we will meet at the local giant eagle, farm fresh, or winn-dixie depending on which area of the country you are from, and we will smash so many different types of produce the section will look like the inside of a juicer. we then will go to the snack cracker aisle where we will tear boxes open in half and spill the contents EVERYWHERE then smash them with our sneakers just for fun. the canned foods aisle is a loss. we'd prolly just hurt ourselves. the dairy aisle. ooooh boy we can take the yogurt and go back to the cracker aisle and make some kind of a paste with the two. also we will stay out of the meat dept. that's just gross. We can pop all the potato chip bags just cause we weren't allowed to in the cafeteria at lunch in grade school. Oh i forgot the whole reason for your question. cuz a super computer would never waste that much time on a wild tale like i just did. Or is that what the computer would want you to think??

redjellybean
Rating
it's really. but how can one prove to you that, you have to find out yourself.

danny_austin4
It's as real as you want it to be. Maybe you don't feel real. What are you currently struggling with in your life?? You sound like your looking for an excuse not to believe anyone can help you. What do you need help with. I know it's something because I can feel it in your words.

flowerspirit2000
THIS IS REAL....ALTHOUGH SOME OF THE QUESTIONS SEEM NOT TO BE....I AM IN PENNSYLVANIA.... NOT A SUPER COMPUTER............IT WOULD NOT HAVE FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS JUST BETTER ANSWERS ...IF YOU STAY ON ANSWERS LONG ENOUGH YOU WILL SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE BEYOND BELIEF....IN THEIR SENSE OF HUMOR....CARING...AND UNFORTUNATELY RUDENESS.

joanelmore
*poof* it's real now

p.L.o
its real okay

greylady
Rating
What if I said don't go into a paranoid haze of destruction around the local super market. You'll be put in jail.

Some people are very logical as well.

Raevens'Honey
Rating
A PARANOID HAZE OF DESTRUCTION AROUND THE LOCAL SUPER MARKET,HMMM,SOUNDS PRETTY SERIOUS.SO YOU ARE WALKING AROUND THE SUPER MARKET ASKING QUESTIONS ON YAHOO ANSWERS? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T PUT YOUR ITEMS IN THE WRONG CART? OH OH.BETTER GO CHECK ALL THE CARTS IN THE STORE TO BE SURE.WE SUPER COMPUTERS WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK.

stupidgirl6556
would a computer say your and idiot i dont think so.

lighthouse_halo
I'm real. You can read my blog, website, email me or IM me. You will feel my pain, sorrow and talk to me don't go ballistic. I am loved and so are you.

"Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real." (from the Velveteen Rabbit)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy