Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I'm only 12 but I think of suicide everyday.?
I don't get why I should be alive anyways. Nobod would care if I just stopped going to school making appearences anywere. nobody would notice. So I want to know why I should keep living....

Do you think I will get a guy like this?
Okay. I'm almost 16, I have social anixiety and OCD

I always wanted to live in Hollywood, but i live in Canada. When I grow up I want to move to Canada and only stay in touch with my ...

Please help me.. this is a very serious question?
I know I have a problem I just can’t seem to fix it. I have an issue with self mutilation, I cut myself on my legs (to hide It) I can control not doing it but sometimes I snap… its really hard ...

My parents have rejected me, what's next...?
I have a family of my own, but through-out my life both my parents reject me, take me back, then reject me again. I have always tried to be a good daughter (no matter what age) but they demand ...

OCD, or just weird?
Writing your name on every page in the little name space given at the top of the page in a workbook. I only need to write it once, on the first page, or get a sticker and write my name on it. I ...

What is wrong with mee?
yesterday in class i asked the teacher if i could go to the toilet she screamed in my face saying no sit down! i then screamed and swore in her face got up, threw a desk across the room walked out ...

Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts everyday?
I go through bouts of feeling happy and sad but even when i'm happy i still think about them....

My life is going downhill. dr is offerring me antidepressents not sure whether to take them or not.?
everything in my life is crap. Nothing goes right..EVER. I spoke to my gp and recommended antidepressents. I am in a relationship, but its not going great due to my lack of confidence and motivation. ...

Is bi-Polar a real disease or an excuse?
Hi -

I have Bipolar and have noticed some interesting perspectives from the "Mentally Correct" population. Please answers these questions truthfully. Read on...

It ...

I've been depressed for a while now and I've reached a point where I drink myself to sleep. What should I do?

Why am i sad?
Why am i sad i have a decent life but to many mistakes and no one beleives me what do i ...

Just help me please...?
i'm not one of those people that ask everyone if i'm fat. i keep it held inside. i know im not obese, but i feel so uncomfortable with my weight. once i eat i fell depressed and if i gain a ...

Help... i'm 19 and have no ambition motivation goals or direction in life...?
Like it said, i feel like i'm not going anywhere. All i do is work, suft the net, make out, and party sometimes.. I have 2 years of college done. But i have no idea where i see myself in 5 or 10 ...

What do you like the most about yourself?
self image......

Self-harm?
i've been self harming for 4 years (i'm 16). i managed to stop it for about a few months. but because i'm so stressed out, i'm tempted on harming myself again. i am punching ...

Am I depressed?
I am really down lately. My marriage is in trouble, my son is disabled and it is difficult at times, I lost a great paying job and now work for much less and I just feel like everything is down on me....

Very Confused, And Attention Starved?
Okay, long story. I'll shorten it down. Aparrently, I'm attention starved. I've got the bad habit of telling everyone my inner thoughts and feeling. I also over react to everything. N...

I need your help. My boyfriend is an addict?
My boyfriend is an addict, and he just expects me to not fuss about the drugs. He is addicted to crack cocaine and ecstacy and he has been to rehab seven times, but each time he comes out, two weeks ...

Do i have a mental disorder?
I am a 15 year old girl.
I often think that my friends don't really want to be friends with me. I feel like they just feel sorry for me. I also start fights with them for no reason. I like ...

COULD I BE DEPRESSED?
most people describe me as a funny, smart and pretty girl but recently ive been crying constantly and i feel isolated and so alone. i hav tried 2talk to a friend but she kind of disregards it and ...

♥migi&sciu;'sciu'♥
How do I become depressed?
I'm too happy help me please

Terry O
Rating
Become an alcoholic.

grafofoni_columbia
Rating
Watch the news

~lippy~
poor baby, being too happy. shall we throw you a pity party?

dreaming_angel1983
You don't want to be depressed, seriously.

godspinkprincess
TRUST ME! YOU DONT WANT TO BE DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ITS THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD RIGHT UP THERE NEXT TO BEING LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

oohermissus
sod off, fool. Depression is a very real illness, not something anyone chooses. If you ever suffered from it, you wouldn't want some prat joking about it

Pongo
Rating
Be forced to ask/answer questions on this site 24/7.

saarahthebee
Uh................. O.o'

welshcake
Rating
read most of these answers

Peach Juice
Rating
Well, act like an idiot get your friends to dislike you and not want anything to do with you, then get yourself a really bad job and stick at it. You will find quickly that depression takes hold!

I suffer from depression, its not nice. Trust me I would rather be too happy with my life than to be the way Im feeling right now.

E.F.H
You can't make yourself be depressed, it's a hormonal imbalance in your brain.

But seriously, you really don't want to be, it's not a fun thing. Trust me. Just be greatful for your happiness and leave it at that.

i dont know who i am?
why would you want to be depressed, i was and it was hell, ask anyone who has been depressed they would say they would do anything to be happy.

It's a mystery
Now that's warped! I would prescribe at least three weeks of the news and maybe wean yourself off with an episode of Hollyoaks.

Foulkesy
haha.
try watchin Green mile.........? saddest film EVER.

Rowan
Watch the news, or Eastenders.

Ignore Remorse
Rating
I wish I was happy.
You take it for granted
Ohmygod this makes me so sick..

Jaffa Rookie
I think you should grow up a bit before you even contemplate becoming depressed

chelsea
why do u wanna be depressed????
trying doing stuff when ur in a happy mood coz then u get more done

Ms. Ava
Rating
Constantly think about all the things that are wrong and that can go wrong in your life. Surround yourself with people who are bad for you. I think you should be happy that you are happy all the time. I would trade moods with you in a second. When you are happy you are more positive and good things come to those who are positive because you put out good energy into the universe. If you are depressed it's a downward spiral of gloom and sadness. You don't want that.

Lozzy
god id love be happy right now u seriously dont want to be depresed trust me,

daniel m
Rating
Support Birmingham City

Jen
Rating
Depression is serious and you shouldn't joke about it. There are millions of people who are battling this illness and many people commit suicide because of it! You should be ashamed of yourself!

ari-witch
Rating
are you for real?

if you are......i cant write anything with out swearing

just get a life

Stacey H
Rating
swap lives with me cus i would rather be always happy than un-employed, no money, alone, never leave the house...you don't need to experience something traumatic to become depressed it can affect anyone in any situation..... if it ever does happen to you, you'll wish you never asked this question

Martha Evans
Be thankful you are so happy.

HFL'08
Trust me, you really don't want to.

I have a question for YOU - How do you get so happy?

I think most people on here'd rather know THAT..!

x

~*sakura*~
Seriously? God, life must be hard for you.

Depression is a serious condition that shouldn't be taken lightly.

*Jasmin*
Rating
are u serious - cop onto urself some people are seriously ill from being depressed - grow up

xkhx2008
Seriously, grow up and get a life.

My whole family suffers from Clinical Depression and its a serious illness.

I'm reporting you, purely for stupidity

Hodder
Rating
Sorry, this is a joke! You have no idea what depression is like until you have it. I want to work with depressed people to try get them better because i have seen what it can do. How would you like to feel so down that you couldnt be bothered to eat, to sleep, to move, to get out of bed, to talk to people. THats a simple form of depression. THere are horrible forms that cause horrible physical attributes like hypotension, Cardiomyopathy. You have no idea. Maybe one day you will understand because you will see someone who is truly depressed, then you will know how bad it truly is. Until then you need to grow up and enjoy life.

Dolcevipera
What's??.....xD

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy