Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

How to treat depression without professional help or drugs?
I do have depression symptom.
I'm a little workers ant so dont expect me to seek help from a professional....

love fury passion energy♥
How can you tell if someone is addicted or using cocaine?
i have a feeling my bf is using it and im not sure i dont know how to tell. plz help
Additional Details
also i dont want to let him know that i think hes using it because ive heard that cocaine addicts get really mad about it and dont always handle it right. what would be the best way to catch him in the act and convince him to go to treatment?

Mike S
Rating
look at his nails, if they are really dirty quite often that can be a sign. If he is addicted you will know for sure, glazed over eyes, cat like movements.

Inbred Weasel
Rating
A.) He get's bloody noses
B.) He's spending a lot of money
C.) He sniffles A LOT
D.) He stays up very very late

Those should be some hints... but don't jump to conclusions.

mcdannells
It is nice to see such a question in the mental health boards for drug addiction is a mental health problem.

Have you asked him? How about his friends, have they changed? You being his girlfriend you may be asked to join in some day.....

People are so afraid of people who use drugs constantly, when the doctor prescribes the drugs I wonder why people are still afraid of these people?

Pay more attention to you b/f. If you are kids what does his parents have to say? Do you go with him to doctor appointments and such?

You are afraid of your b/f so why are you with him? Many people would rather self medicate then go to a mental health doctor, very common...

emily l
Rating
if theyre using cocaine obiously theres a problem.

doglover
Rating
Weight loss is what I can think about. A lot of models are doing it. (those that started out as healthy looking turned into gaunt hanger type).

Ashley P
Actually... thats not true..cocaine doesn't give you blood shot eyes, marijuana does. If the person is using cocaine they'll have a fast heart beat, paranoia, and an extremely large amount of energy. Cocaine is not something to mess with, it can get very addicting and your friend will end up spending alot of money. If you decide to confront them use caution, usually people who are using drugs have a hard time talking about it ( not actually using it but the drug itself) a sure sign of denial. Just be careful and good luck.

RUgreeneyes
Rating
Eyes looked glazed over, constantly moving their mouth, can not sit still, seem to have extra energy especially when he comes out of the bathroom.

Beth M
Rating
The sniffing and hitting the bathroom frequently is a clear indicator of cocaine use. The eyes also get dialated and it's hard to sit still. Also, talking faster than usual is another sign. Hope this helps you.

[catastrophic] indifference
does he get jumpy and sometimes twitchy...and sniffle a LOT...oh yeah, very talkative(much more than normal)...if yes, then it could be...

Lucky#1
Rating
Blood shot eyes and if he's hiding something all the time

Rupert Roo
The only way to know for sure would be a blood test. But look for signs of intoxication like:euphoria, profuse sweating, hot skin, very dilated pupils, etc. There isn't much withdrawal from coke other than depression and some mild reversal of the above listed signs. If you're really concerned and you have a good relationship with the man, just ask him. I'm not ove of those PSA drug guys, but coke really does kill young people via stroke and heart attack. I've seen people younger than me dead in the ICU and I'm 29yrs old.

ani
first eyes , behavior and skin color

freudian fate
Rating
lol...does if sniffle a lot? do he go to the bathroom or any other room every ten minutes when he is with you? Does he not want to be touched at times? does he stay up until the sun rise then go to sleep? does he smoke cigarettes back to back...is he really socialable more times than other? is he irritable? is he broke?

jenny
Rating
they sniff alot.
might complain of neck pain. (or general body ache)
acting suspciously.
in with the "wrong crowd".
quiet..

lulurfat
Rating
*Btw these are not my words, the link to the site is at the bottem.

If someone you care about has one or more of the following symptoms of cocaine use, he or she may be using cocaine or other illicit drugs:

* Red, bloodshot eyes
* A runny nose, frequently sniffing, or bloody nose
* A change in eating or sleeping patterns
* A change in groups of friends
* A change in school grades or behavior
* Acting withdrawn, depressed, tired, or careless about personal appearance
* Losing interest in school, family, or activities he or she used to enjoy
* Frequently needing money
* Anxiety
* Panic
* Increased energy
* Talking rapidly
* Rapid pulse and respiration
* Paranoia
* Confusion
* Dilated pupils
* Hallucinations
* Altered motor activities (tremors, hyperactivity)
* Stereotyped, repetitive behavior
* Anger
* Impaired judgment
* Perspiration or chills
* Nausea or vomiting
* Evidence of weight loss

Doc's Endorphin
Rating
He might have nosebleeds or white around the nostrils, he's spending an unusual amount of money and/or things of value from around the house are gone.

Pocket Protectorate
He grabs a straw at McDonald's, even though he didn't buy a "beverage..."

nunya_bizness49090
not following normal sleep routine...stayin up all night and sleeping half the next day. money disappearing. if he's your bf then you really should be able to tell if you watch him.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy