Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I'm drunk and feel really depressed?
No words can describe how low i feel right now,i'we been drinking none stop to help me for get my probs,i'm so down right now....

Do i need help!!!!!?
everytime i have an argument with my boyfriend my anger goes out of control i kick things,hit things,shout,really cry and worse of all harm my boyfriend can someone tell me do i need help and what ...

I want a fashionable mental illness! Should I go for Asperger's, bipolar or borderline personality disorder?

Why am I so tired but I cant go to sleep?

I was raped by my boyfriend when he was drunk should i trust him again since he was drunk?

I feel empty.?

Additional Details
Emotionally empty....

I need help i think I kill my self..?
I'm so sad and depressed I don't know what to do I really need some one to talk ...

Should I feel stupid for crying to my psychologist in the first visit?
Umm, yeah, I'm really emotional, all she had to do was ask me to describe my mood swings and feelings...and I started crying...should I feel dumb?...

What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14...........................

Im really ashamed of this but, I self-harm and need help.?
Is there anyway I can cover up the cuts on my body? And it will not wash off in the shower or bath etc. Could I use make-up or would it just wash off? Because people are getting suspicious about ...

Is a messy house a sign of depression?
i often wonder when i see these programmes about how clean is your house, wether kim and aggie think about the people who are living this way

could they be depressed,

what do ...

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

r koirala
How can i improve my knoledge?

senior2tor
Rating
live for a hundred years

suzy
Go to the school!

lynn
Rating
First off.....try spelling knoWledge right!!!!

medsave40
first you need to learn how to spell.

Flaming Tresses
By buying a dictionary

IM me for more advice!!!
first off...learn how to spell KNOWLEDGE!!! next...the internet, books, and school. btw, it's called spell check...look into it!

notyou311
Start by learning to spell.

thevonbankfamily
Start with spelling.

AMNESTY
Hm....read non-fiction. Maybe some school textbooks or something. You could try illegal drugs that improve your memory, but if you do....don't mention my name when you get caught. ;)

?
Rating
For starters you can learn how to use spell check.

ebec11
Rating
Mmm...I believe there's two types of knowledge. One is the grammical 'academic' type . Then there's the type you get from living life and being knowledgable in life. Both of these are important (It's hard to get a good job without a collage education, and that requires the academic type of knowledge), but I think the latter is much more important if you want to be successful.
I know this sounds corny, but life is the best teacher. You don't know how to do well in a job interview without having some experience in life. Just doing things outside of your comfort zone will help (at least my definition of) knowledge, because you learn new things that add to your mind.
I'm not the best speller either (I have to work hard at it, and the only thing that helps me is reading. I'm addicted to reading, and it has helped my spelling 10x) , and I don't believe spelling really has to do with knowledge. Spelling has to do with memory, and memorizing things isn't really the same as knowledge.
Just know when you make a forum anywhere, having a misspelled topic sentence will cut yourr serious questions to about half. Spellcheck everything you write or e-mail...did you know that MSNing people in chatspeak can REALLY affect your spelling overall (not sure of the exact number, but it's really surprising)
Anyway, it takes time, and I hope you do try some of my tips:)
Good luck!

focker6880
you can start by checking your spelling...

then read books...

Hope
Rating
Reading, listening, and conversing on a wide variety of subjects. Pay attention when you use spell check - memorize the correct spelling.
Rather than using a calculator, exercise your brain by doing math yourself
Attempt to commit interesting facts to memory.
Take a college class or become a history buff, then explore on your own beyond the face value of what has been presented.
Add to your knowledge, wisdom, discernment, and understanding by reading the Bible through and researching the answers to your questions about life.
Seek to hear other perspectives on whatever you choose to study, and seek out the truth over a person's opinion

Lilka
get in some classes

pizza16
Rating
visit yahoo answers everyday and read as much q/a as u can its easy way to gain knowledge and pls spell it correct

dfokar a
keep this question alive for ever, and search for it throw books ,Friends and in society .every day you gain knowledge .but remember that you or anyone will never reach the end

p-wolter@sbcglobal.net
Read everything you can get your hands on. Try every experiment you can.

?
Rating
read more

LikeItorNot
Rating
You can read books, books that seem intresting to you, take colege courses no matter how old you are, maybe at a junior college so its cheaper, look up words in the dictionary you don't know, and believe in yourself

rose
Knowledge, the treasure which gets increases and increases only when you share it with others. What ever you read you share it with others by discussing it. A healthy discussion always provides you with new set of information and experience as well with boldness to present what you read from books or any other source
Read with depth of your interest and fulconcentration. Try to memorise it. To memorise something you should reread the matter within 24hrs. Try to recollect and reread again until you are able to recollect it in exact manner.

ky d
By reading books referring Internet in any subjects you will improve your knowledge.

J. S.
Rating
You can improve your KNOWLEDGE but using a dictionary, and by reading more. I would begin by reading a book from your public library, or a free ebook downloaded from the internet, this is one of the best ways to learn. Although Yahoo Answers is one place where you can gain some knowledge, there are so many more. Many people who answer questions here do not contribute anything to helping others learn.

hak111ha
Rating
The best way is to take part in discussions with people who know !
Read Books !

Internal contemplation :- this is the best as it gives you direct experience and knowledge!

believe me it works !

method _ think of the topic you want to increase your knowledge in ,
- describe it to the best of your active mind's possibility .
- think of it just as you go to sleep.
- in the morning sometimes you will get the complete answer!

FARRAH
learn-how-to-SPELL!!!!

and hey! It's 2007 ....clik-SPELLCHECK!!
geez...

yeah
Rating
Read. Read. Read.

loiho5
Get off the computer, and go outside and play.

bburgandy
"They" say it's been proven, that if you learn a new language it helps your brain to work better. It's basically like working out your body. If you exercise, you gain bigger muscles and more strength. If you exercise your brain by learning something new, like a language, it helps make your brain have more strength in a sense. Also, read good books that aren't trash, and memorize a word everyday in the dictionary, it will expand your vocabulary and help you to spell. :)

pink.cutie
You can improve your knowledge by studying...

Devastator9383
Rating
Read anything and everything

Makemeaspark
Rating
Read read read. read stuff that matters, not junk. Take some classes that interest you and slowly increase the level of difficulty. Get a degree.

Hang around smart people who like to converse about life, the universe and other important things. Join a book group. Read the Bible, Tolkien, C.S.Lewis.

Psych_gal
Start with spelling --- the dictionary can help with that!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy