Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

What should you do after youve done everything in life?
and you have no family N when you try to help everyone to make good of your life but people think your wacko N dont like you?...

What is a good way to get over being crabby?
I just woke up feeling a little crabby this am. I took a muscle relaxer last night and I have cramps. I have A LOT to do this morning so I need to get going.
Additional Details
I am ...

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

What is a good book filled with drama....like drugs..alcohol.?
i need a good book that i can stick with! will someone please help me with this!...

I feel life isnt worth living?

What cheers you up when your feeling low?

DEPRESSiON! mAYBE SUICIDEE??HELP!!!!!!!!11?
I have alot of issues- a parent had cancer, i get teased sometimes, i drink, i get in alot of trouble at school, im fat, my brother beats me up and verbally abuses me calling me a shitfaced, ugly ****...

Is it "normal" behavior" for one's husband to kiss the wife of his really good friend on the lips?
We recently spent a week out of state visiting a couple out of state with whom my husband has been friends for over 20 years. They're like "family" to each other. I had never met the ...

What do you do when you are bored?
I get really bored at night time, and I can not sleep. I can be extremely tired, but I just can't fall asleep. I can not think of things to do when I am able to go do things. It is like my whole ...

Why am i feeling like this??
Am 21, been single now for the past 5 mnthz,work full time as a waitress (isnt the best job in the world but its ok), I have loadza friends and family that love me and my life isnt all that bad. So ...

Do you get emotional?
Do you get more emotional as you get older?

Either you do, or I'm heading for a breakdown!!
Additional Details
It seems the younger ones say it's less emotional, the ...

Can anybody read this Med. Prescription?
My doctor gave me this today, and I wont be able to go to the pharmacy till Friday. But before getting the meds, I wanted to read up on it (its medicine for depression ) but I cant make out the words....

Why shouldn't I just go ahead and put a bullet in my brain?
I've suffered from depression for 7 years now. I've had plenty of therapy, I've been on every combination of drugs possible (on what works best now), and I understand depression more ...

will_jones_90
How can a human stop thinking about death and suicide everyday?
How to avoid thinking that way, what to do,

lea
You can't will yourself to stop. Don't listen to those that just tell you to smile and think positive, or to concentrate on something else.
You need professional help.
Finding the right medication can stop those thoughts.
Once you have help and they are under control, then you can focus on all the postive thinking stuff to help keep them away and eventually manage it without medication.

Namie
Rating
By thinking of the more positive things in life and how things affect them positively. If that doesn't work, they can talk to some friends or family, if that option isn't available, the Crisis Hotline is a must.

brandonweatherford
Rating
find something u like to do and do it.make new friends and look on the positive side of life..

gousa1991
Rating
A human can stop thing about death and suicide by living one day at a time and thinking about everything they love about themselves

Xae
think positive dude

Drueboo
Think of the happy things in life, and the good things that are yet to come!

redirishactress
There are many ways to answer this question, but i feel the best is to receive immediate attention, counseling or call a crisis hot line or even consult a friend or whomever you feel comfortable!

No one is alone & threre is always help!

Life is worth living and people do care!

Mopar Muscle Gal
as compared to a NON human?

RITA
Call or look up The Samaritans .Go to the website & they will provide you with confidential emotional support . There may also be a free 800 number listed there . If not call directory assistance for 800 numbers : 1-800-555-1212 and ask for the number of The Samaritans . Good luck . To avoid thinking bad thoughts , replace them with good ones. Try to visualize good feelings as much as you can . Soon , in no time at all those feelings will be there naturally . If all you do is to focus on the bad feelings-guess what ? That's all you'll get . Try this and absolutely refuse to feel bad .

Nikki
Rating
seek profesional help please

pingpong
Rating
yeah------------- well that's a problem isn't it. just stay strong!

susan_ganesh
Rating
by finding some one to love

luv muh baby
Rating
start thinking about the things that matter in your life....all the people that would really really be sad if they were to never see you again. Think postive and just dont let anything or anybody make you feel down. The only way they can make you feel down is when you let them. Go outside , breathe the fresh air and hear the birds singing. Think about all the people out there who love to be healthy like you. Please just dont think about suicide cuz right now you're making me sad and wish I could just give you a hug and tell you that everything is gonna be ok. Go put on some fun music and just breathe a lil and dance a little. Mein you are gonna be ok...cuz someone up above is watching over you. Peace, friend.

genler100
therapy and meds is the best way to get over it.

professionaleccentric
Rating
by calling a crisis hotline

efmc1101
call the cops

▲▼▲▼
Rating
go to a shrink!!

FAST!

elec_tro_lux
Call for help, talk to your family Dr.

djsinthe
Rating
draw play an instrument write poetry. do what ever you love to do. trust me it works

cj_justme
Get professional help. A crisis hotline could tell you where to find it. You might also consider praying about it. There's obviously something missing in your life that makes you feel that way, and God could be the answer. I'll pray for you.

justnotright
Rating
it is a difficult thing to do. i know. you must choose to help yourself. see your doctor! get a therapist you trust and like! if it becomes urgent go to an emergency room at any hospital!

Tair23
Rating
Go out and find life and stop dwelling on what will happen someday anyway soon enough

roonie
If your are thinking that way you need help
If you are not happy think about what would make you happy and do whatever it takes to get it done
life is too short to be unhappy so go out there and make changes so you can be happy living your life
life is too precious for you to be thinking like this and not living it to the fullest
Cheer up SMILE

hensons6
Rating
heavy medication and psychiatrist

moose man
Rating
eat one beet then smell your feet go out and cheat then you will think sweet

MnGirl
Rating
Please get some counseling! It will help you
to get them thoughts out of your head and be happier.

bigmonky2000
Rating
Talk to someone you trust. That really helps. Go out and try to enjoy life, from the park, to the moutains, or the beach. don't give in, I know things hurt, but they will get better.

luvinsuzie
Rating
Help one person a day for a month........

See how good it makes you feel inside.......... then repeat.

It helps...... it gives you more of a purpose in life when you don't just live for yourself.

billymike1969
Rating
Even the sun dies. Are you God? Worrying about it is not going to change it. We all are going to die. Hopefully MUCH later. But when you learn how to die you learn how to live. We are made to die. Some people think that it is morbid, but it is not. We must enjoy what we got while we have. Let God handle the rest.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy