Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What cheers you up when your feeling low?

DEPRESSiON! mAYBE SUICIDEE??HELP!!!!!!!!11?
I have alot of issues- a parent had cancer, i get teased sometimes, i drink, i get in alot of trouble at school, im fat, my brother beats me up and verbally abuses me calling me a shitfaced, ugly ****...

Is it "normal" behavior" for one's husband to kiss the wife of his really good friend on the lips?
We recently spent a week out of state visiting a couple out of state with whom my husband has been friends for over 20 years. They're like "family" to each other. I had never met the ...

What do you do when you are bored?
I get really bored at night time, and I can not sleep. I can be extremely tired, but I just can't fall asleep. I can not think of things to do when I am able to go do things. It is like my whole ...

Why am i feeling like this??
Am 21, been single now for the past 5 mnthz,work full time as a waitress (isnt the best job in the world but its ok), I have loadza friends and family that love me and my life isnt all that bad. So ...

Do you get emotional?
Do you get more emotional as you get older?

Either you do, or I'm heading for a breakdown!!
Additional Details
It seems the younger ones say it's less emotional, the ...

Can anybody read this Med. Prescription?
My doctor gave me this today, and I wont be able to go to the pharmacy till Friday. But before getting the meds, I wanted to read up on it (its medicine for depression ) but I cant make out the words....

Why shouldn't I just go ahead and put a bullet in my brain?
I've suffered from depression for 7 years now. I've had plenty of therapy, I've been on every combination of drugs possible (on what works best now), and I understand depression more ...

I have absolutely NO self confidence at all. Please help?
I guess I am average looking. I've heard that all girls want a guy with self confidence. I currently have a girlfriend and I like her ALOT, but I don't want to lose her because I have no ...

Does anyone else self-harm?
I currently self-harm by cutting my arms/legs with razor blades. I really want to stop but don't know how. I don't deal with stress well which is why I do it. I get a release when I'...

How you deal with depression????
just dont put to go to a Special place to be treated because i dont want ...

Is this normal?
I hate eating ketchup on food (fries, hot dogs, etc) but I like to drink it out of the bottle....

My 64 year old dad is an alcoholic and needs a place to live, he has lost everything and basically is homeless
1st don't say get him help, he will not take it, once he lived at a state park in his truck to avoid help for alchol but straightened up and started a business then drank it away...my father is 6...

Can someone help me with my sadness?
I have Borderline Personality Disorder. No matter what happens, good things, bad things, I cannot be happy about anything. I am always sad. No motivation. I am fat. I cannot seem to lose weight. I ...

Did i get my friend raped?
well she had this friend that adored her but she would hug him and spend the night at his house in his bed and stuff.
But he said to me one day that he's going to bed her no matter how ...

Do you think if someone cannot be around/help/befriend mentally retarded kids, he or she is a bad person?

Why do you think depression is so common today?

Does alcohol cause depression or does depression cause alcohol (abuse)?!?

What do you think of people who play mind games in a relationship?
And why do you think they do it?...

My whole self is a mental illness. can anyone help or something?
ive been bullied always.have a bad self esteem. people have been using me,cos ive been very naive.when i was 15 to 17 i had so bad depression that i didnt want to go out of the house, gained much ...

edward
Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy.

wiggysan_dot_com
Bang on.

?
no

*CutieWitABootie*
Rating
i still do and i am fine..
it helps me out and helps with my depression...

tmthyh
Rating
If one has hope of Heaven, he does not need to smoke weeds.

In the Beginning God created heavens and earth.
God gives you air to breathe and sunshine to enjoy.
God gives you water to drink and food to eat.
God gives you a wonderful body and sound mind, to live.
God loves you, and you are precious to Him.
Son of God died on the Cross to save us from condemnation.
Jesus’ love is boundless and everlasting.
We have the hope of Heaven through Jesus.
Life therefore has fantastic and glorious future!
(Please must visit: www.spiritlessons.com)

Lewis A
I quit, and it was the best thing ever. More energy, and more $$$ equals better life. And it was super easy for me to quit too, I just stoped one day, and I didn't even feel withdrawl or Detox pain. Despite what pot heads say on this thing, Weed makes you lazy, despite what you think.

Cowgirl
Rating
I used to smoke weed alot, now just every once in a while. It never hurt me, I'd much sooner do that than drink. I've never seen a mean stoner, but I've sure seen alot of mean drunks!! Plus NO hangover with pot!!

Donald D
Rating
back in the 60-70's I have smoke alot of weird stuff from grass to hash.I quit one day and never went back.Change my life?I would say it was a wake up call.Today there are too many kids and even adults doing worse things.Why waste your life on using anything that hasnt been tested.People die from bad batches every day ,so live long and be wiser.

Seven Costanza
If you are addicted to and it has taken over your life, then yes, by all means quiting would be for the better.
But a little toke every-now and then is nothing to worry about.

jonsinher
Rating
i have mates who smoking weed has made pretty lazy, but one did quit and it did help him at school.

Wise Young Sage
I had a friend who smoked weed once a few years ago. They just finished a joint and then fell asleep behind the wheel of a car. They aren't dead, but being paralyzed to a bed for life, unable to talk or move...we don't do much anymore.

You must have better things to do...please quit. PLEASE.

?
For sure!

*SexXyLuV*
yeah. it was easy, got old after smoking for 2 yrs. stopped 2 and a half yrs. ag0, don't miss it. my memory became completly clear aferwards. lol. miss the munchies though...sike

Shane S
Rating
I started smoking in 9th grade and smoked very heavily until about the beginning of 11th...One day I was tired of hearing people talking about quitting so I said fine I'll quit, watch me...No one believed me,"shut up, dude, you're gonna crack" after that i discovered i'm really smart but i would've never known otherwise...Now I basically get straight a's but i still smoke a little bit now, just find the right balance and don't let it rule your life!!

cacabella
I smoked from the age of 14 to 29. It has made an incredible difference!! I was a pot head!!!! Now i can think clearly!! It was great while it lasted, but we all have to grow up eventually!! It took me a long time to grow up, don't be like me, quit now!!!

unseen_force_22
Rating
I don't smoke and I get the feeling it wouldn't add to the quality of life.

meggus31
Rating
I obviously quit while I was pregnant and I was miserable. My Mom gets home from work and hits the gin bottle - I hit my binger after my son goes to bed. I smoke every day and on days that I can't, I get very anxious. I know it's all in my head. I do believe, however, in a happy medium. Like not going through a quarter ounce in 4 days....

Q.T.Ď€ Reuben
I quit when I bacame a dad in 1987.
It didn't change anything except I had a few more dollars in my pocket.

michael f
It can have different effects on defferent people, for some it makes them lazy, others it makes them energetic. If you are a chronic user trying to quit will bring on headaches and sleeplessness.

ngl_mccall
Rating
I lost ambition when I started smoking in high school, but I quit and have changed for the better. Friends that still smoke are practically useless now.

m33how
Yes and yes. I don't yet have the drive I used to but I'm getting there. Weed is a poor substitute for real happiness.

altered_eve
Rating
I stopped smoking. It kept me from doing my studies.

enochiansorcerer
Rating
It's not the weed its your character...
Theres nothing wrong with smoking allitle weed...
There is something wrong with being an addict

Rating
weed has been nothing but good. been smoking 20 years and have nothing wrong with. not addicted at all and it cured my anxiety depression and has helped me spiritualy. and there are no real health problems, other than getting chest colds more frequently. i also hold down an excellent job.i make 65,000 a year and i am living good

sweetangel
Rating
i am sure it did make you lazy. honestly that is what happens to most people. however i know a lot of ppl that do and hold jobs and families together with out a second thought. i smoke every night after the kids are in bed and i don't think that i am lazy just need a release is all. happy holidays=)

~*Ajam*~
Rating
I'm 13, and I have no plans to smoke. None at all. If you haven't quit yet, you should now.

*It makes people fat and lazy (I'm not saying you're fat)
*It will destroy the body

escjmc2000
Rating
You will fill a lot better. You will so much more energy and you'll feel better mentally.

jenn
my husband got into some legal trouble a while back ad so he had to quit smoking weed....at first he thought it was hard, but he soon learned out of sight, out of mind... it wasnt long before the everyday question of where did I put my keys was no more, all of sudden he could remember where he put things, video games were not as important as they once were, and we dont have a bunch of friends going in and out of our house. Now he smokes only once in a while, and sure enough..when hes stoned hes forgetfull, and content to stay on the couch all day. Hope this insight helps! LOL....

watcherofmankind
Smoking is bad for you weed or cigarettes. Don't smoke anything.

?
Rating
It shuts you down, not only do you get lazy, your brain slows down too. I quit smoking 27 years ago and have no regrets. I found there is a world out there other then my room..

Quit and enjoy your life while you can...

Angel Eve
Yes. I quit, and many good things happened. I lost weight pretty fast, I had more energy, Im FINALLY getting my memory back.

dukalink6000
Rating
I did and it helped a great deal

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy