Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

What should you do after youve done everything in life?
and you have no family N when you try to help everyone to make good of your life but people think your wacko N dont like you?...

What is a good way to get over being crabby?
I just woke up feeling a little crabby this am. I took a muscle relaxer last night and I have cramps. I have A LOT to do this morning so I need to get going.
Additional Details
I am ...

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

What is a good book filled with drama....like drugs..alcohol.?
i need a good book that i can stick with! will someone please help me with this!...

I feel life isnt worth living?

What cheers you up when your feeling low?

DEPRESSiON! mAYBE SUICIDEE??HELP!!!!!!!!11?
I have alot of issues- a parent had cancer, i get teased sometimes, i drink, i get in alot of trouble at school, im fat, my brother beats me up and verbally abuses me calling me a shitfaced, ugly ****...

Is it "normal" behavior" for one's husband to kiss the wife of his really good friend on the lips?
We recently spent a week out of state visiting a couple out of state with whom my husband has been friends for over 20 years. They're like "family" to each other. I had never met the ...

What do you do when you are bored?
I get really bored at night time, and I can not sleep. I can be extremely tired, but I just can't fall asleep. I can not think of things to do when I am able to go do things. It is like my whole ...

Sora Laura
Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Pangel
ermm only in films

Dory
Rating
not really I hate to tell you, but they arn't real, sorry

Scha
yes. i have sixth sense.

me j
no

Coop
Rating
nope but dun forget vampires will never hurt you!

Sunny
Rating
In movies and that's it.

suchsi
In pictures.

mageta8
Rating
Nope. Or at least I don't think so! :)

♥мαи∂ιѕ♥
Rating
nopperz

rumilb
my friends think i look like a vampire in some of my pictures

perdu dans mon esprit
Rating
i am a vampire ;)

cranberries
Rating
nope

tybardy
Rating
have you....?

cajunrescuemedic
No.....and that is probably a good thing.

L!gHt*Br!gHt*M^d3L*Ch!cK
Ha ha ha ha NO

zmebme
no

frenchvanilla414@sbcglobal.net
Rating
YES there is this guy his name is Dave he works at the Residence Inn in Holland....and i was told he workes night shift because he is a vampire and that he walks around the parking lot at night with a cape on scaring people!!!!!

jibas2
no i only saw em in movies

stiggy
Rating
star jones reynolds

Scottie
No. Only in a movie. Have you?

jamnjims
Mosquitoes
ticks
flea's
And a phlebotomist

LaToya C
Rating
Only the ones who drain everybit of happnies from your life and still you cant seem to leave much like the demontors in the Harry Potter films. My boyfriend is one when ever hes not home I tend to be in a good mood and then after being around him for and hour or so I just feel dead lifeless.

ChatNoir
Rating
no.. but theres a zombie that roams arround my apartment complex eating people! its CRAZY!!

white rose
Rating
nope and don't even want to see one.. :)

Tiffany5
Rating
no - 2 points, thanks

stargazer 100
Rating
YES I HAVE A BIG BAD ONE THE -------------- I R S

Kat
Rating
Most say I am a vampire because I like the nighttime!
Now, I know there are some who think they are vampires (a lot of them in New Orleans) But there is also a disease called the Vampire Disease. It is called Porphyria, and it is a rare blood disease in which the blood cells are lackin in Haeme (a major component in red blood cells) Here's the site with all the information.

http://www.bloodbathers.co.uk/medical_explanations.htm

ranamccarthy
Rating
No, but it is intriguing to think that they are out there...............

paperclip
Rating
yes and it was so funny. he did this little pole dance right in front of me, then he started pulling off my clothes, so i did some of my own personal kung fu master wong style punch on him, so he fell back and hit his head on the dancing pole. he started crying and it sounded like an eartghquake. it didn't last long, becasue i syopped it. i grabbed a rag doll and stuck some little pins in it. my voodoo charm was wonderful and he screamed. he died through suicide in the end. he drank his very own blood. NO JOKE!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy