Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the secret of happiness?

What time do u ppl go 2 sleep??

Additional Details
i go 2 sleep @ 2ish........

I'm depressed. please can u tell me what are the things to enjoy in life that can make me happy again?
I just cry all the time when i think about all the problems in my life. i have no energy to talk to people and do things. i don't feel like getting out of ...

What is wrong with me?
I am angry or sad alot. I am unmotivated. Failed my entire grade 11 year. Fired from 2 part-time jobs. I have seen a few different therapists in the past but I have always stopped going when I start ...

AM I OKAY OR IM GOING CRAZY?
is he going to punish me??
hi okay i have this problem that i get these bad thoughts about god but i really dont want to they just pop up randomly in my head and i am really tired of this. I ...

What can i do i hate my life, i feel so isolated and lonely?
have m.e cfs, i can't have kids because im infertille (tt6 yrs have pcos and susspected endo) my lifes not even worth livining any more i have no family or friends i could maybe work like part ...

I wake up everyday happy and eager to start the day is there something wrong with me?

Additional Details
My secret? I live near a happy gas factory, works like a ...

How do you keep yourself happy without drugs or alcohol?
How do you meet people? what do you do? are you ever suicidal?
Please no answers of telling me to turn to god.. inst there any other ways for people to be happy? What about us that dont belive ...

Are fantasies normal or childish?

What if a drug addict threatens suicide after you separate?
My drug addict/alcohol husband and I were separated because of his abuse over the summer and then I gave him another chance. The signs of use were still there, and the emotional abuse and he abused ...

I am so scared, don't know what to do.....?
I feel I am at the lowest point I have ever been in my life. It takes so much effort just to get out of bed. The slightest things make me break down and cry. I feel so alone. I can’t tell my ...

Help please!?
can anyone give me some tips to control my anger? actually i get angry too early & i know this isn't a good habit! & i really wanna leave this thing! so please anyone give me a few tips ...

Winter Blues????????????
Do you seem to get followed by a little cloud of gloomyness, during the winter months????...

Is it right for me to cut myself ?????
Is it right for me to cut myself i do it beacuse people make fun of me or if am really mad and its only thing that helps me get over it soo is it ok?????...

How do you get over fear?

I really need an answer to this question regarding my borderline soon to be ex wife?
my wife has it. i know first hand that her mother is the person that screwed her up. her father did nothing and has no balls and just let's it happen. she left me 2 weeks ago after a year ...

Is taking a laxative because you feel fat as psychologically wronw as anorexia or bulimia?

How do you get over your hate for someone?
Have you ever hated someone so badly that no matter what, all you can do is think about them and how much you hate them everyday? How do you get over that? How do you let go of a grudge?...

Why not suicide?
Tell me the pro's and con's of suicide both religious and health-wise tell me why is it so bad to end my pain my sorrow, why should I live in pain so others can be happy?
Additional D...

Self harm and cleaning blades?
Whats the best things to use to clean your things. i.e boiling water..................................
Additional Details
Its not like i can just hop down the docs all there do is tell ...

naty_lesly
Does anyone know if theres life after death?
does anyone know if there is really life after death?

Elvis
Rating
No one knows. There are only guesses, but of course that's only a guess. My guess since I don't really believe in any religion, is that you wonder the Earth as a ghost until you are reincarnated. But who knows that is just what I believe as of now. Maybe there is a God and a religion that your supposed to follow. Or maybe you die and that's it. But I sure hope that there is life after death. I would hate to live for however long I'm going to live, and just die and be non-existing. With no conscious or control. Your guess as to what happens when we die as is good as mine or anyone's elses for that matter. And since I don't know what'll happen when I die, I try to live life to my fullest extent. I want to enjoy it as much as I can. After all life is a gift or a privilege as I think of it, at any given time my life could be taken away from a heart attack or a simple car crash. Just as yours or anyone elses life could be ended. The only way to know for sure what happens when you die is to wait for death to come and get you. Which will eventually happen sooner or later.

ms_nlink
Rating
We are beings of limited intelligence, but we are smart enough to sense that something more is going on here. I'm a christian, I have a bias, I believe in the afterlife, Jesus Christ, and the immortal souls of people.
I know this is an answers page, but I suggest that you personally go out there and look for evidence of what is going on in this universe, and don't just use the internet cause the internet is way lame, and few sites (certainly not Wikipedia!) are trustworthy.
"The Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel has solid evidence for Jesus being who he said he was, and at least for me personally that answers your question. (Cause that goes with the whole promise of heaven thing.) Like I said I have a christian bias, so that's just my firm belief, but again...deep question...go find the answer. Good Luck =)

taknev
I don't know if there is life after death but definitely there is death after life :-)

?
Rating
i know that there is much more to our existence than this life and this world. i cant' prove it though, it' s something that we realize in our own way

Cathy D
Rating
Hi, I am here to tell you that there is life after death. Jesus was the first to rise from the grave as He said He would. He promises eternal life to all who believe in Him. There is one thing though...when He went to the cross, He did so because He loved us...(the world), He said " that who ever shall follow Him will not perish but have everlasting life". However, those who do not follow Him, will be banished from Gods presence into eternal death. (Hell)...He does not send people there...they "choose" to go there. No where in Gods word does it say that hell will be a party. It "will" be a place of darkness, and torment...lonliness and a constant reminder of all the opportunities God gave you to accept His Son Jesus.
No other spiritual, or religious leader has showed thier love for the world...none ever proclaimed what Jesus promised us.
The choice is yours...God has already chosen you...now it is your turn to receive all the blessings He has for you.
Jesus said "For I know the plans that I have for you...plans not to harm you, but to give you a hope and a future"

May the peace of God which passes all understanding be with you in Christ Jesus our Lord...

√ÜĽТŨЯЗ
Rating
Yes.

woe
yeah i do

Spock
"Where No Man Has Gone Before" You will just have to wait around and see for yourself. Many people ,including myself,have had a "near death experience",and have A tale,or two, about this.Some have had their entire lives "altered" by this event,and are no longer afraid of death,and are at ease at dying. They know in their soul that "heaven awaits", and this brings on a inner peace, Jesus is the one and only "man" to have really beat death,according to the bible. He was dead! Really dead!--and yet he rose again from the grave on the 3rd day -- to be lifted up to heaven and join the Father.No other person has ever done this before,or since.The bible has been descriped as "The greatest story ever told"; If you start at the front and read it all the way to the end-- one can not refuke that statement. I have a problem through,with the King James version of the bible -- not all the "books" have been included in this version,and some of the translation is not exactly correct.One that comes to mind is:Thou Shall Not Kill. I think this should really be:Thou Shall Not Murder. It"s all in translating the true meanings over into our lanuage.Makes a huge difference --one little word. All in all,the bible is a good place to start in answering your question,but I would not stop there --there are other "bibles" out there that you may want to read and study through.These bibles pre-date our King James version,but contain certain identical "stories",plus more. Good luck in your quest to this answer. Use any and all "tools" to aid you in your journey.At the end of it all -- I think you may come to the conclusion that it is a personal belief issue that only you can feel right about.

MadforMAC
Rating
Yes, there is life after death. I am sure of this because the Bible is clear about the after life. If you accept Jesus Christ, you will be assured of your place there.

SweetBrunette
Yes there is life after death because I have to deal with these people. Some of them that I had dealt with had passed away more than 25 years ago. You just have to take my word for it.

nonameplease
Rating
yes there is... reencarnation dear

dukalink6000
Insufficient evidence at this time

Forever_Lost
Rating
There is no solid proof of anything...so with out sharing my opinion, think deep into it yourself. What do you believe?

blue_eyed_southernman
yes I died two times and yet my body didn't work that small little voice inside me still there

regina g
Rating
Anyone that believes in God knows that their is eternal life after death and when you die you go to heaven

mr.phattphatt
Rating
Absolutely, been there , came back..Met Jesus, got saved, got filled with the Holy Spirit. And, now I am on my way back to Him . My body will die but my spirit will live forever.So also will your spirit-- Will you choose to have that life with Jesus? It is up to you.

pitchxblack
yes. if you`re a christian you`ll go to heaven :))

Dr who
Rating
I haven't be there and done that yet,so I really can't say one way or another,sorry

jloertscher
I believe there is.

dude222@prodigy.net
Absolutely there's is life after death. I know this with an assurance. With our knowledge from the Bible and other scripture, there are many proofs of life after death. God is an eternal God, and therefore, since we are children of God in Spirit we too, are eternal. Our spirit bodies inside our physical bodies will never die. To learn more please visit www.mormon.org.

avidfilopino
Well you gotta ask a dead man. . .

•♦๑•PurplePassion•♦๑•
Rating
I'm still alive so I dunno.

happy_uttam
I do not know if a dead man has written on his/ her post-death events.
However, we do hear of young persons who talk of their previous life; most times they are able to give details that enable one to verify the authenticity of their past lives.

winterblues
Well, Im not sure. But it must not be too bad...I don't see anyone comming back and complaining! You'll have to wait your turn though.

WebXen
Rating
To live is to die...to die is to live.

mlgable
Yes there is life after death. My best friend has been clinically dead twice and was on her way/in heaven when she was brought back to life because it "wasn't her time". She can't wait to go back to heaven for life after death.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy