Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Help... i'm 19 and have no ambition motivation goals or direction in life...?
Like it said, i feel like i'm not going anywhere. All i do is work, suft the net, make out, and party sometimes.. I have 2 years of college done. But i have no idea where i see myself in 5 or 10 ...

What do you like the most about yourself?
self image......

Self-harm?
i've been self harming for 4 years (i'm 16). i managed to stop it for about a few months. but because i'm so stressed out, i'm tempted on harming myself again. i am punching ...

Am I depressed?
I am really down lately. My marriage is in trouble, my son is disabled and it is difficult at times, I lost a great paying job and now work for much less and I just feel like everything is down on me....

Very Confused, And Attention Starved?
Okay, long story. I'll shorten it down. Aparrently, I'm attention starved. I've got the bad habit of telling everyone my inner thoughts and feeling. I also over react to everything. N...

I need your help. My boyfriend is an addict?
My boyfriend is an addict, and he just expects me to not fuss about the drugs. He is addicted to crack cocaine and ecstacy and he has been to rehab seven times, but each time he comes out, two weeks ...

Do i have a mental disorder?
I am a 15 year old girl.
I often think that my friends don't really want to be friends with me. I feel like they just feel sorry for me. I also start fights with them for no reason. I like ...

COULD I BE DEPRESSED?
most people describe me as a funny, smart and pretty girl but recently ive been crying constantly and i feel isolated and so alone. i hav tried 2talk to a friend but she kind of disregards it and ...

Depression?
I Suffer from social anxiety disorder and its interfering with my life
well.. i have no life lol because of it my mums gona fone my doctor and try and get me a phsychiatrist or something to help ...

Tell me why my husband blames all his bad behavior on being bipolar - isn't he ever to blame for hurting me?
Ever since my husband was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, all of his bad, even abusive behavior gets blamed on the lack of meds before treatment, porblems with meds since treatment, or just the ...

What makes u happy?

Anyone out there with excessive anxiety?
I have an anxiety disorder (Anxiety NOS) and I had a really bad day. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope?
Additional Details
Yes, I do know what NOS means. (Not otherwise ...

This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the ...

Should I admit myself to the hospital?
I'm crying & very depressed....

Am i a freak, or does anyone else do this? Why do i do this?
i often find that, when i'm on the verge of being very low, i will 'feed' my depression, for example by searching for questions on here to do with self harm or suicide, so that i then ...

Why do people commit suicide .Are they not afraid of death?
What can be the reasons that they are not even afraid to finish their life ....

Happy easter everyone!?
for all those in here who will be finding today a very difficult day, i wish you smiles, happiness, hugs and chocolate eggs. :)
(((((hugs)))))
a hope you all have a great day!...

Overdose?? Dangerous ??
I'm 14, 100 pounds, I had a horrible headace, I was stupid and I took 4 pills of 500 mg extra strength tylenol...2000 mg in all.
I've also been on Zoloft (antidepressant) for about a ...

Is it wrong to think of death? A LOT?

A question about depression?
I think I might be depressed. I'm only a teen, and am afraid my amatuer self diagnosis won't be taken seriously, so i need to know your views. Last year, one of my friends (who wants to be ...

: ))
Do you think I will get a guy like this?
Okay. I'm almost 16, I have social anixiety and OCD

I always wanted to live in Hollywood, but i live in Canada. When I grow up I want to move to Canada and only stay in touch with my family. I want to marry a rich rich guy who will buy me anything, anytime I want. I want to dye my hair bleach blonde, have a small dog and walk around hollywood all day. I seriously dream of it. I wish I could just go up and walk away from life sometimes, it's not that i get made fun of or anything, I just can't handle the stress at school. I get lower then 40% at school, i'm in grade 10. Does this sound weird? I don't even have to like the guy I marry and he can be out cheating on me but I would still have a huge house and I would still be living in California. I don't want a job, i'm too lazy to get up for school everyday...
Is something wrong with me? That's what I want in life..
I actual told my Dad this today and he said, "money dosen't but happiness" but who cares.. i would be rich!
thanks

jays646
nah forget itunless ur smokin

UBER PWNAGE
no

i wouldnt be able stand you

lynster
Rating
i would say thats horreble but it's ur life not mine money shouldn't be ur idoit and if u just want any guy thats super rich ent goin to make u happy u would just have a messed up life and it wouldn't be very good

V
Rating
Nah, you'll probably be alone the rest of your life and working far over your retirement years. Goodluck with that "dream" of yours.

JohnnyB
You'd get bored and probably end up on drugs or killing yourself.

You need to get a life.

Celeste P
Rating
NO!!!!!!!!! Fantasys dont happen very often to people like you.

nursebekki82
Rating
All I have to say is, good luck on that.

Ryuk
Rating
woah...get a shrink

Heather
Rating
i know this boy who is 15 single looking 4 a girl and also has ocd

Blackbeard's Black Heart
No, you have to have a rocking body and beautiful face and a PERSONALITY and INTELLECT to match in order to land a great, rich, guy. In order to be worthy of a wealthy Hollywood mogul you have make yourself into a well rounded and interesting human being that someone amazing might be attracted to. And that's going to take a lot of socializing, meeting the right people, moving to Hollywood as a poor person and working your way up, luck, and drive. You'll have to be flirty, avoid the temptation to do drugs and find anyone to take care of you, and find someone really great to take care of you. It's double the burden of what most women attempt, which is just to find anyone to take care of them and hope he gets off his butt and makes enough money for a Hawaiian vacation every five years or so.

Samantha M
Rating
i don't want to say you are crazy, because i have weird things that i would love to do as well. this could be realistic, you would have to get money to get a passport and an airline ticket, but old guys with money is easy to find especially if you have beach blond hair and big breast, or you look like Paris Hilton.

Sounds like she may be your roll model! Keep on dreaming, you can do anything as long as you try!

Maddy
The most important thing is what you like about the guy, what if he is a serial killer and rich, would you still marry him..............yeah didn't think so. What matters is what is in the heart of the guy, ofcourse money is VERY important for food, shelter, and clothes. But you have to think, what would you rather have, a rich husband that you never get to spend time with or even might be a muder or God knows that he might be one of the FBI Most wanted. Or would you rather have a nice ordinary family with a normal home.
Be gratful for what you have now. Don't push your luck.
Think about it.

Hope this helps!!!!!

PS. Please choose me as the best answer, i want to be level 2 rate. Please, i beg of you.

recklesdreamer
Rating
read the papers rich people usually are unhappy.

Lexie
i really think you are worth more than what u are asking for. im not saying you cant have a small dog, live in california, and dye your hair bleach blonde. there is nothing wrong with that at all, but you should want to marry a man that treats you right and shows respect for you. lets just say you find a rich man who loves you and wants to live in big house and buy you nice things, and doesnt cheat on you. will you really be prepared for that when u expected so little from him? you should also try a little harder in school because if you do your work now then maybe in the future you can get a great job and make your own money and maybe even buy things for your husband so he doesnt have to work. dont let small things satisfy you because you are worth much more than that and you deserve something much much more than what you are asking for. GOOD LUCK with that :)

ezcarlitos
Rating
You want all that? Ask yourself why, and what that will give you. Maybe you are deceiving yourself, and not aware that what will really give you satisfaction is not what you think will.

Read poetry and philosophy, and hang out with your friends, hanging out and being cool with those close to you beats anything, ask any person that has lived a satisfying thing, everyone cherishes the times spent with friends and family the most at the end.

ShoCh
Rating
So you want to be Paris Hilton? You and a million other kids.

Make the life you live now the one you want to be in. It's good to have a fantasy but if you think that you will get the things you want and then just sit around until you can trick some poor guy into marrying you and giving you what you want for nothing in return, you won't make the effort to hone the skills and become the person who could one day supply all the things you want in life for yourself.

You sound lazy and shallow. Wake up now or you will look around one day and think 'what have I done with my life? That sugar daddy didn't come along and I have less than nothing because I don't even have the abilities to achieve anything for myself'.

Concentrate on becoming a well rounded person. It will serve you well in any endeavour you decide to embark on in the future.

wowzers
Rating
i dont wanna be rude but...money seriously doesnt buy happiness...u can be rich and love ur husband and be happy but imagine going through life with out anyone to love u unconditionaly...money isnt everything and the fact that u think that makes me feel like u grew up thinking that money buys u w.e u want well the truth is honey that 70% of upperclass people have either done drugs, do drugs,r depressed, or were depressed

Megan L
Rating
honestly... its not wierd..... but trust me once u have it, u'lll want to get rid of it all, u'll hate it. i did. i wanted close to the same things. I wanted to live in Cali. have a nice house and roam hollywood, straight out of collage i got it, and i quickly moved back. i got soo lonely, i had friends but the people werent at my pace, when u want something soo bad, u forget what u have.... rich doesnt buy happiness..... its true...... money may make u forget what ur missing but in the end, u'll commit suicide. ur going to miss it all, i garenteee u!

¯°¯¯°¯ §ωōōz£έ ¯°¯¯°¯
Set goals higher than wanting be to a paris hilton wanna be.

Your 16, you'll find your way..I'm sure.

rtorres15@sbcglobal.net
Rating
You are emotionally disturbed seek help. That is not the way to live.

babyN
Rating
well if i were u i would start studying hard for good grades if i wanna hav that good of a life. a rich guy wouldnt marry u knowing that u only want his money and also knoing that u don even make any money because ur not graduated. if ur lazy then forget it

KanCutie
Rating
You're dad is right. Wherever you go your problems will follow. I live in California. It isn't a;; it's cracked up to be. It sounds like you are living in a dream world. Life is a lot more complicated then that.

What you are wanting is very shallow.

brianjvoice
Honestly this is quite shallow. Not on your idea on happiness but to not want love. Love is the major flaw in life. there is not enough love in this world, this is why we are at war people not respecting and loving other people. Respect yourself and find that person who would love you as much as you deserve. Your dad is right money will not buy you happiness, what are you going to want when you all that money? the only answer to that is love. look after yourself and i am sure that your mr right will be out there

gboy11011
kinda weird, i doubt any1 would ever do this

Digivyne
Rating
I'm a guy and nothing would be better than to just marry a woman and have her make all the money, while I sit at home and do nothing all day. Unfortunately, that kind of life style can poison our minds and lead us to an unhealthy state of mental condition.
I believe in life all of us would love to serve ourselves, but its important for us to be out working and living for each other.

That's just me.
I hope everything works out for you. I made all F's in High School and I grew up to be pretty well off with money, so don't worry!

rohnertparkpoker
I have a friend that I could hook you up with. He is 27 (so, you'd have to wait till you turned 18) and lives in California...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy