Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I keep having suicidal feelings why do i feel this way how do i get it to stop an leave me alone forever?

Do you ever just stare at the wall for hours on end?
I maybe just at the floor - staring at nothing and thinking nothing. Is this normal?...

I have asked it before, but I need help!?
I'm really depressed, and I have really bad anxiety...I think I'm fat and ugly...and people get mad because they don't see how I could think that...I get really nervous around people......

What do u do when u get really depressed?
what do u do when u get really really ...

Are you afraid of dying?
Every year around my birthday I get depressed about getting older. Any suggestions that don't involve, drinking or drugs?...

How do i tell my parents I'm depressed?
Ok I'm have 13 and have been pretty depressed for about the past year, no one has noticed except my best friend. She keeps telling me ,to tell me parents but i just don't know how. I have ...

Is it acceptable to rely on someone else for happiness?

Do you ever want to just run away?
Just get away from the responsiblities of being mother, wife, taxi driver,house keeper ect.. Whats a good way to just relax when you have all this built up stress?
Additional Details

Answer first correctly and get 10 points...........?
What antidepressant was one of the teens on during the Columbine incident?

A) Prozac
B) Zoloft
C) Effexor
D) Luvox
E) P...

I think I'm bi-polar?
I am 14 years old and everyone I talk to seems to associate my moods with adolecence, but I've started to notice that my mood swings are alot more violent than anybody else I know. One day I can ...

Why can't I just snap out of it?
I am very sensitive and get depressed easily. I feel empty as I lost my boyfriend and my job. I just want to snap out of it and start better care of myself. I just know don't know how. My ...

How can i love this baby when the father has made me feel so worthless?

How can I shake this off I don't know what's wrong with me?
This is not like me I'm feeling very down tonight I don't know why nothing has happened to me I feel like I could burst into tears but there's no reason for it. I suppose everyone has ...

I cant sleep...?
i have my hours mixed up. i sleep in the day and a stay up in the night. no matter how hard i try i cant get my hours turned around!!!! i need some help with this delima. so please... HELP ME!!!!!!...

Aliens replacing my wife???
Hi,

When I was about 18 I got really anxious and started having panic attacks for about 18 months. About 9 months in I started to think I was being poisoned by my parents and that aliens ...

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy do I sound?
I just chased an 11 year old girl down th street for being rude to me. I'm a 30 year old woman. Should I seek help? What is wrong with me?...

I think I hate my 1 year old daughter?
She is 15 mths old
I rarely have tender feelings for her
I always shout at her, hit her, easily get mad at her for the silliest reasons, i treat her as if she is a grown up, not a baby.

My daughter tried to kill herself?
1 week ago my daughter took a bottle of pills and consumed half a bottle of vodka. She was in hospital for 3 days, but is now home with us. She has started thearpy, and I've talked to her, and ...

I want to kill myself?
I MISS MY EX BOYFRIEND AND I AM MOVING OUT OF MY PARENTS HOUSE AND I FEEL LIKE I HAVE HURT THEM AND I JUST FEEL LIKE I HURT EVERYONE I HAVE KNOWN IN MY LIFE SO IF I DIE I WON'T CAUSE ANYMORE HURT...

Is self-harm a selfish act?
What if no one knows or very few know?
Additional Details
"but one does one personally gain by harming themselves?"
It&#...

loveless_sselevol
Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!

lola b
oh yes i do!
i have a HUGE phobia of wasp.everytime when when i see one i just start freaking out and running..lmao all my friends make fun of me.
anywayz it is called ''spheksophobia''

~*~Sweet Turtle Luver~*~
I'm scared of the dark, of being alone, and of deep waters

jackie under the moon!
Rating
Hmmmm im scared of feet........ but a phobia is an EXTREME fear...
i wouldn't say i have a phobia.. i just dont like them.. cuz their disgusting

xxButerflyxx07
Rating
ahhhhhhhh! spiders i hate themmmmmmm

marymary x3o
birds! like i'll start tearing up if a bird is too close to me, hahaha.

jbelljarnet
Snakes. I can't stand to look at them.

pplz1st
spiders, men, secluded areas, water i can't touch the ground or floor in

Cristie C
Rating
actully yeah i do...itz kinda stupid, but everytime i go to sleep i have to cover my neck with my hand....idk y.....i just do! l0l! =]]

Walking on Sunshine
Rating
Turtles and things that fly (birts, moths, etc)

Balloonatic
I'm terrified that a wasp or a bee will fly into my ear

JENNA! (:
im terrified of birds. especially pigeons. eek. =[

Nikkibunny
Emetophobia - fear Of vomiting
Ophidiophobia or Ophiophobia - fear of snakes

Mel
Rating
Snakes!

Cecilia
tornadoes-guns

ccmuffingirl
Yes. I don't like looking at saliva. When I see someone spitting I get a nauseous feeling inside. Weird, huh?

Chloe
Elevators and death for some reason...

Black Heart
I'm terrified of child birth!

Even the mention of a baby being born freaks me OUT!
It's so bad I'm going to end up having a surgery to make me where I can't have babies. (a perfectly safe one, mind you)

Jane
Rating
I get really freaked out with needles...

God Bless America
Rating
Snakes, definately snakes

~ Ami ~
Rating
I have a fear of vomiting lol. and I'm kindof afraid of pregnancy, It's not a phobia, but I'm still a lil bit freaked out. especially by stuff like that nude picture of demi moore when she was at like 9 months.......

EagleFeather
Rating
Going down on escalators

Slugs

Snails

Spiders

Moths

Pressed in (crowds)

The Answer
Rating
claustrophobia. Small spaces kill me

Allen K
Needles, heights, bees, wasps, yellow jackets, hornets, glass, depth, needles, and the inevitible.

My 2 cents worth
Rating
I dont like to hug, except my daughter and husband. friends and family always try to hug! Ewww...

♥musiclover♥
yeah i have a few but i have gotten over some of them.

iam still afraid of heights though.

Chsel
Heights and crowded areas.

butterfly >I< girl
Rating
Dying

Rockin'Jimmy
Rating
I'm afraid of widths...

beerwench33
I am terrified of sobriety.

impossible
Rating
claustrophobia - fear of being trapped

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy