Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

What is a good book filled with drama....like drugs..alcohol.?
i need a good book that i can stick with! will someone please help me with this!...

I feel life isnt worth living?

What cheers you up when your feeling low?

DEPRESSiON! mAYBE SUICIDEE??HELP!!!!!!!!11?
I have alot of issues- a parent had cancer, i get teased sometimes, i drink, i get in alot of trouble at school, im fat, my brother beats me up and verbally abuses me calling me a shitfaced, ugly ****...

Is it "normal" behavior" for one's husband to kiss the wife of his really good friend on the lips?
We recently spent a week out of state visiting a couple out of state with whom my husband has been friends for over 20 years. They're like "family" to each other. I had never met the ...

What do you do when you are bored?
I get really bored at night time, and I can not sleep. I can be extremely tired, but I just can't fall asleep. I can not think of things to do when I am able to go do things. It is like my whole ...

Why am i feeling like this??
Am 21, been single now for the past 5 mnthz,work full time as a waitress (isnt the best job in the world but its ok), I have loadza friends and family that love me and my life isnt all that bad. So ...

Do you get emotional?
Do you get more emotional as you get older?

Either you do, or I'm heading for a breakdown!!
Additional Details
It seems the younger ones say it's less emotional, the ...

Can anybody read this Med. Prescription?
My doctor gave me this today, and I wont be able to go to the pharmacy till Friday. But before getting the meds, I wanted to read up on it (its medicine for depression ) but I cant make out the words....

Why shouldn't I just go ahead and put a bullet in my brain?
I've suffered from depression for 7 years now. I've had plenty of therapy, I've been on every combination of drugs possible (on what works best now), and I understand depression more ...

I have absolutely NO self confidence at all. Please help?
I guess I am average looking. I've heard that all girls want a guy with self confidence. I currently have a girlfriend and I like her ALOT, but I don't want to lose her because I have no ...

Does anyone else self-harm?
I currently self-harm by cutting my arms/legs with razor blades. I really want to stop but don't know how. I don't deal with stress well which is why I do it. I get a release when I'...

How you deal with depression????
just dont put to go to a Special place to be treated because i dont want ...

Is this normal?
I hate eating ketchup on food (fries, hot dogs, etc) but I like to drink it out of the bottle....

My 64 year old dad is an alcoholic and needs a place to live, he has lost everything and basically is homeless
1st don't say get him help, he will not take it, once he lived at a state park in his truck to avoid help for alchol but straightened up and started a business then drank it away...my father is 6...

Can someone help me with my sadness?
I have Borderline Personality Disorder. No matter what happens, good things, bad things, I cannot be happy about anything. I am always sad. No motivation. I am fat. I cannot seem to lose weight. I ...

Did i get my friend raped?
well she had this friend that adored her but she would hug him and spend the night at his house in his bed and stuff.
But he said to me one day that he's going to bed her no matter how ...

Emily Jonas
Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would make me feel better even though nothings wrong, but when i try i cant get tears out.

deadmilkmenrock
yes, i def. feel that way right now like a lot.

Captain Pessimism
yes all the time. If I didn't I'd probably take a shot gun to a super market...

Jonesy
stop trying. they will fall when they need to.
I get a lump in my throat quite often, sometimes for the silliest of reasons. you just have to talk yourself through it. and when you are alone, let it out, but dont force it out.

Yeahhoo P
yeah, but I can't get the tears started.. so I just get grouchy instead.

X
right now

Johnny L.
I do to. Like today I wanted to cry so badly because she was crying too and it was killing me...but I couldn't cry.

FTG!
Rating
No. I just grab a cold beer and get over it.

Faerifay
Rating
I cry when I see how hatefull and murderous people can be! It's like a Science fiction movie! The insanity of their actions the hardness of their hearts is beyond understanding of normal people. These primitive barbaric people in Africa and Indonesia and right here in America, look at this Gary Hilton hiking the Appalachian trail and killing people!! It's terrifying that there are these total Silence of the Lambs nut cases out there! No one should go off on there own anywhere they could possibly be kiddnapped from, always go with another person and even then if it's a desolate place you should always carry protection and be wary of any person while you are out of the way of safety!

FedoraForte
Rating
I think everyone wants to cry just because sometimes, but if you're crying a lot for no apparent reason, or because you're feeling just a general "sadness" all the time, it could be depression.

Crying makes you feel better, releasing endorphines into your system and such, but you shouldn't try and "force" crying because you think it'll make you feel better. It's not good for you. If you feel alone, do something that would make you feel better instead of crying. Go for a walk, call a friend... just do something.

This is just some normal person to normal person advice, I'm not an expert on this, but it's what I do when I'm feeling down. Chin up, I hoped this helped you.

=]

Smile!
Rating
Yes, all the time. But once I've cried my heart out, I feel so much better.

Suzy
yeah i sometimes feel like crying out of the blue....and/or anything makes me cry but later it goes away just like it came

jessica Y
i do feel that way to. and when my tears don't cme out i feel so sad and so ampty inside that i just scream until i feel better.

Caliguy
Yeah there alot of time for me. It could be when I buy stuff and they don't work or it could be I needed help putting something together and everyone I know if to busy to help.I was ready to cry yesterday I was at the store and needed to buy some blades but didn't know what type to buy because I left my phone at home and couldn't call home to have anyone check what the model of tool I own and also there was no one around in the department to help me. So I had to just buy a bunch of tools and whatever doesn't work I have to take back and wait an hour in line to return.The store is always full of customers but very few employees.

DLuciouz
Rating
yes i do...and feel like screaming sometimes when i can't cry and it helps calm me down!

Catherine <3
I always have a reason. I have so much crap going on and I often just break down and start crying. I can't help it, no one understands. It makes me feel better when I cry. It is like all of my miseries pouring out.

Zac
yes went i worry too too much i can that way. but the easy cure that is to go for a walk and do something else to get your mind off of it.

melbelle044
Rating
i fell like that a lot. you should pray and listen to calming music and burn good smelling candles and relaxe yourself. and play the stress relief games on the internet. they are fun

lana s
Rating
Everyone feels that way sometimes. I usually have a reason, and a big one.
But depression and anxiety can cause so much.
You sound fairly normal to me. Are you depressed about your life and down because you want it to be better.
I hate to cry, it gives me a headache, but sometimes we just have to. They say it is good for you to get it all out and don't hold it back. It is suppose to make you feel better. If you need to cry just let those tears roll. Bless your heart .If you are depressed really bad and feel alone talk to your Dr. or visit a counselor.====

Maes H
Rating
Watch a sad movie and get some ice cream. It sounds dumb but it really helps. Crying relieves stress and some experts think that it's one of the reasons that the average woman lives longer than the average man.

crissy is cool :D
everyone has moments like that... just do it. but when ur done u should feel refreshed not deppresed

CrazyH
Well if nothings wrong that should be a good thing!
I cry a lot but due to a lot that is going on in my family right now. Sometimes crying just feels right. There is nothing you can do and so you cry. Or your just sooo happy that you cry for that.

KC
yeah, its a buildup of stress and things that are upsetting you.
sometimes you just have to let it out.
and sometimes it doesnt come so it builds up.
happens to us all :S

Mujer Bonita
Rating
Yes- crying gets the sad out =)

Mel-Mel
yeah its healthy to cry i feel like that once in a while so i will watch a sappy movie to make me cry a little bit

JERSEY GIRL
Rating
wow thatz how i kinda feel right now

Campbell C
Rating
sometimes your body douse that

kdlamb24
I know how you feel. SOmetimes for no reason at all that I can think of, and sometimes because things aren't going right. It's like feeling really depressed and upset but you don't know why or how really to fix it.

Braces are my SPECIALTY!
Rating
Yes, I sometimes do.

This can lead to suicide, though. Don't EVER try to...ahem..'kick the bucket'.

Focus your energy on TV, or reading, or excercising with friends.

Remember, the cure to loneliness is not to be lonely! ;)

Good luck! ^^
-Jenna

bogaloobaby
Rating
let it go its natural. I have a good cry every once in a while and i feel so much better afterwords.

missmel
sometimes you just have to.

Bette
Rating
Crying is just an emotional outlet. Women do it more than men. If you can't make tears and really need to, jam your little toe into a piece of furniture. That works every time.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy