Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children....

Why can't i stop skipping classes?
i just dont care about school anymore. i know when i dont go to class i'm going to get caught but i still do it. some times i just end up comming for one period. my mum knows i do it, and she ...

What or who made you laugh this week?

Additional Details
I love Extras with Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh out ...

14 and depressed?
For probably a 2-3 years I have been feeling increasingly depressed. There has been no trigger for the depression to start, nothing bad has happened to me, and yet I feel so unhappy. My depression ...

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

maxx8uk
Do You Think About Suicide ?
Do you think about suicide on a daily basis ? Are they Idle thoughts of escape or more ?

Pastor Chad from JesusFreak.com
Suicide is never the answer. I was on the verge of suicide after my freshman year of high school--but I know now that there is hope. If you're contemplating suicide, please find somebody to talk to. Check out the links below for crisis-hotline numbers and a little bit about my own struggles. Please e-mail me at chad@jesusfreak.com if I can help in any way.

khi_s_kake
Rating
no cause life is to much fun when not taken seriously ...money problems ,,partner problems family problems are only temporary set backs in life.......my thinking is that was yesterday what fun can i have today

texasgirl5454312
Rating
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
As a teenager, I lost one of my best friends to suicide and lived with the tremendous amounts of guilt about what I could have done to stop it and what I may have contributed to the cause. It nearly destroyed my life too.

I do think about it often, but not about doing it. I think about the pain and suffering my friend poured upon me in such a selfish act. I do not resent him for what he did to himself, I resent him to what he did to me and to all of his friends and family, especially his five year old sister who found him.

The Way
no no no no no no no no

Erin
Rating
I can honestly say yes, I think about suicide daily. But this is not in the way most people think. I fight with depression all the time. I have it under control as I now am aware of it and can catch myself when I feel like I'm slipping. And the good thing is, I am at a point when I don't need meds. But there was a time when my depression was so out of control that I considered suicide. And there was a time when I was in middle school that I took an overdose intentionally. I don't ever want to get back to that point again. So I remember the time I was suicidal. I remind myself every day to keep myself from re-visiting that place.

Phrosty
No. Years ago, I had postpartum depression and wanted to die, but I never thought about doing myself in. I got through it.
If you have those thoughts, get help.

dsd
Rating
I use to. But not now. Life is too good right now for me to throw it away. Besides suicide is like taking the easy way out, which is basically cowardice. Sometimes you just need to take charge and face life.

violetb
No and hopefully you don't either.

drsuria_cbe
Why should you think about suicide. If you are thinking about suicide there should be a reason. Some incidents might have happened in your life. So you have dejection. It is a mental illness. Endogenous depressives with marked self reproach are most likely to attempt suicide , because they believe threat they are unfit to live. Main reason is presence of broken home in childhood.. In Western Europe suicide is highest in old age. This is because social isolation, chronic physical illness, unsatisfactory social condition, endogenous depression, and arteriosclerotic psychosis. When a patient talks about suicide he should be referred to a Psychiatrist.

Brendan
no but dude if you do then you should get a siciatrist b4 u do something stupid that u can never takeback

Mark G
Hardly ever, but now you mention it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arrgh

Kenebee
Rating
It depends on how heave your problems are, but i dont think about suicide cos i dont have guards and also think life is too precious to loose on stupid things. But i think about death, whats happening in the other world.

sally+cheong
Life is short so why don't you enjoy while you can. So, the answer is negative.

VGW
i don't really think about it. i mean sometimes you think it could be an easy escape, but if you think about it, it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. i don't think about it at all now that God is a big part of my life, and once i started a relationshi[ with Him, by asking Him into my heart, and accepting His son't death as a sacrifice for my sins. I really hope you don't think about suicide, because God has a great plan for your life, i am sure, and if you start a relationship with Him, there are rough spots and hard times, but it is all worth it in the end, cuz they have a purpose.

LEE M
only idiots kill them selves its pathetic most people who ATTEMPT suicide are attention seeking grow up

Classy Granny
I'd never consider it. It's a cowards way out.

Mr Bingo
Rating
Hi,

I think most people think about it when something really bad happens in their life. I am guessing you had something bad happen recently and that is why you are thinking of ending it all.

My best advise is don't do it. You will be really sorry the next day. lol

Seriously, I look back at some times in my life that I thought of suicide and I look at myself now. I sure am glad I didn't do it. Now matter how bad things look or feel right now, it will change in time. "Time heals all wounds".

Another thing, you need to think of what it would do to the people around you that love you. Do you really want to hurt them that much?

Tomorrow will be brighter,

Bob

miguel j
Rating
yes

Dr. Brisbane
Rating
Just remember, always go up the highway, never across the road.

jeremy_puttick
It was just idle escapism on my part , self escape and idle threat ... more than an intention to do anything... Acry for help.

Diamond Freak :)
I thought about suicide all the time. Most of the time they were Idle thoughts of escape but once it was something more and I tried to kill myself by overdosing on over the counter medicine. Needless to say, I am still here so I did not do a very good job. I got help after that. If you are heaving these feelings please see a doctor right away. You may think you'd never do it but one day you might surprise yourself.

Enigma
I think about it all the time. The only reason I won't do it is because I refuse to give my enemies the satisfaction!

nkate14
I think about suicide when i hear of another sad case. No matter how alone people feel there is always someone left with a great deal of pain after a suicide. It is too bad the caring couldn't come before such drastic measures were taken. If it is something you are considering, try getting some help because it can only get better from where you are now. It would be a complete waste to loose you.

smart_girl
never think about it. life is beautiful and there are many other things to think. so b possitive in life.

Begbie
I think everyone, no matter how much they deny it has had the thought cross their mind buddy it is after all a curiosity of the unknown, i would dismiss it as an idle thought like you said, smile man. It's a cliche i know but things are never as bad as they seem, here's another cliche, time actually does heal problems.

moogleliz
not on a daily basis but sumtimes i wonder why im hear...whats the point?? and it gets to the point where life seems meaningless...and i still have yet to find the meaning of life but what keeps me going is the fact that i dont want to hurt the ones i love and i want to make sumthin of myself even if life is meaningless

resortcaroline, hedonistic, 18 +
i've tried, a razor stings like a million bees, but the pain of loosing the one you love.....Never ends.

Need Help?
No! Sucide is solution to no problem! If u r strong u will not think abt that!

Fish
I refer you to Nick M's answer

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy