Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

Should people with mental illness or addiction have children?
So you think it is morally and ethically correct for someone with a mental illness or an addiction to have children, when there is a chance they could pass on the trait/tendancy to this illness to ...

Why do people cut themselves?
on tv you hear about teenagers cutting themselves. why do they do it?...

What do you fear the most??

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

Is life always so f**ken hard?
in june 2007 i was raped as a male it was very hard 4 me 2 cope. life has only got harder will it get any better who has a bad time living??? can we pull through
Additional Details

Am I depressed?
Constant breakdowns. Afraid i'll never find happiness. I'm the lonliest person, super sensitive. Mother is bi-bolar unaware of how much she hurts me. parents are super strict.divorced. Not ...

I keep having suicidal feelings why do i feel this way how do i get it to stop an leave me alone forever?

Do you ever just stare at the wall for hours on end?
I maybe just at the floor - staring at nothing and thinking nothing. Is this normal?...

I have asked it before, but I need help!?
I'm really depressed, and I have really bad anxiety...I think I'm fat and ugly...and people get mad because they don't see how I could think that...I get really nervous around people......

What do u do when u get really depressed?
what do u do when u get really really ...

Are you afraid of dying?
Every year around my birthday I get depressed about getting older. Any suggestions that don't involve, drinking or drugs?...

How do i tell my parents I'm depressed?
Ok I'm have 13 and have been pretty depressed for about the past year, no one has noticed except my best friend. She keeps telling me ,to tell me parents but i just don't know how. I have ...

Is it acceptable to rely on someone else for happiness?

Do you ever want to just run away?
Just get away from the responsiblities of being mother, wife, taxi driver,house keeper ect.. Whats a good way to just relax when you have all this built up stress?
Additional Details

Answer first correctly and get 10 points...........?
What antidepressant was one of the teens on during the Columbine incident?

A) Prozac
B) Zoloft
C) Effexor
D) Luvox
E) P...

nic_loves_mcr
Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL

calli b
Rating
um i dunno...if i did die i wouldnt be able to go to south carolina to visit my friend...sometimes i want to and other times i dont

paintball puppy
"..im not scared of dying i just dont want to..."RW CU

leadfoot126
Rating
Why do people ask such stupid questions?

xox_isabelle_xox
no.

Jenni
Not especially, why? Do you?

Amethyst
Rating
Yup... But that's reoccurring dream that I can guarantee will sometime happen... So I guess I should just wait

♪ pepperkittyn ♪
I don't really care. I know where I'M going. Do you?

Teri
Rating
It don't matter to me because I am going to heaven!

♥ Emma ♥
not really no

quikboy
no thank you

smillymichelle
No why do you are aquestion like that . Are you thinking of hurting yourself. I hope not. There are to many impurtent people and you are one of them. So you should not think or talk like that.or you will end up in hospital. Please talk to someone a friend or mother. Is mother,s are very understanding most of the time. Good luck

neha
no thanks

gooner1972
Rating
you first

munchie
erm no do you

tdang424
no

nswblue
Rating
Not particularly! But GOD determines who lives or dies!@

cc
umm, no

wantyourlalala22
No

?
You first, my precious.

sum1special
Rating
no not really, lol

♥ ☆ StarLiteGrl~98☼1 ☆ ♥
Rating
Ummm...no, I don't.

Firefly
Do you want to learn how to use a computer keyboard right tonight?
Well?

girljak
Rating
no

(((((K!NG)))))
Rating
Sure why not lets do this

myotheremail108
yeah, why not

superqt56
Rating
not particularly.... but i am open to suggestions

In God's Hands
Rating
I'll call you.

paperclip
Rating
uh, no.

Critical Mass
Rating
no, i'd rather not.

Fluke
Rating
Maybe you will?

Taylurr Babee.
I love mcr yeah frankiiee! P.S I do nOT wanna die tonight

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy