Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you think of my plan?
Im tiard of living this boring *** life so i think im gunna quit both my jobs go live with satin (aka my parents) and go to school more then full time and finish ASAP then im gunna sell everything i ...

How do I stop speaking my mind too much??
Ive got this knack of saying silly things to all and sundry.I cant keep my thoughts to myself sometimes.How do I learn to control what I say?
Additional Details
I enjoy speaking my mind ...

Have you had experience with alcoholics?
what advise can you give?
Additional Details
it is a general question, say whatever you like on the subject of alcoholicism....

Why do I cut myself?
For years I've wanted to be a demonic sadistic satanic being.

I found that recently I cut myself on the arm and smile at the bloodshed. It's enjoyable, pain.

Is this ...

I hate my parents. I think they are so weird. They contradict me all the time, they make out that I am wrong?
, when I am doing something good. They don't encourage me to do stuff, they disrespect my friends and are rude to their parents. I’ve lost good friends because of my parents. My parents don...

Please I need help so bad?
I am so unhappy, I give everything to everyone and they all let me down. I can't be mean even when someone does/says really hurtful things to me, I just laugh and pretend it's ok. I feel ...

What do you need a brake from?

Suicidal, what can i do?
I've felt suicidal for a few months now on and off, but i hadn't been as serious about it as i am now. Two days ago i had a panic attack at school becuase i knew i would probably never be ...

Am I crazy, or is this possible?
I know it sounds crazy which is why i never told anybody, but for the past year now i've been getting these "visions" i just sit they're and when i think of nothing or when i ...

How would you describe your emotional state?
Right now....

Question about possible depression...?
Many people (adults) have suggested that I could suffer from depression. Is there a way I could find out without getting professional help?
Additional Details
I'm only 15, and don�...

Hungover but cant sleep, any tips?
i have a headache and need to sleep but i cant switch off. help!...

Am I suffering from Depression?
hi, I am 27 F , married. I stay with my husband. My parents stay in another city. I am working full time.
I have been married just for 6 months and I don't feel much interest in life. I don&...

How to deal with stress?
My life is a crazy whirlwind of busyness and stress. Im not at a point right now that i can give anything up sooo what are some ways i can deal with the stress and relax a little so i dont go crazy!...

I'm obsessed with death,help!?
I keep daydreaming and thinking about killing people,i like to read about serial killers and watch horror movies,i also look at dead body pictures on the internet. I think about death all the time,...

I dont want to eat?
Im really scared because i really cant eat. If i do eat i get these horrible feelings and i feel like i can feel my thighs expanding (i know its sounds stupid but i swear it feels like that) i can ...

I Can't Control My Anger...HELP!?
I started having anger issues at age 12. They didnt get really bad until about last year. I scream at the top of my lungs until my voice gives out. I get so angry that I can't see. I cry for ...

Does crying really help?
Why do you think that it sometimes makes ya feel better?...

I'm 15 and I'm 5'0 ft. I haven't grown in like a year or 2. Has my growth been stunted?
I know growth has to do with genetics. My mom is 5'0 ft also and my dad is 6'3. so have I finished growing or has my growth stunted? I really hope not cuz I hate it when my friends make fun ...

I have been having suicidal thoughts,alot lately. and i think i am actually gonna do it this time.HELP?
i l've had to move in my elderly mother, because of an accident i had a couple years ago. i can't work, i have no income and my self worth is gone. my mother makes me feel like crap. i do ...

Debate Assassin
Can depression lead to insanity?

Casey K
Rating
Nope. Depressions is insanity.

Cookie is a Wabbit
Rating
NO it cant

FruiTanga
for sure...only the insane doesn't know about it, so he doesn't bother I believe...imho

blondii
Rating
there's a disorder caller Bi-Polar meaning you're back and forth between highs and lows

Estela
Rating
yes it can, be very careful, I try to keep my self busy so that I don`t think too much about what makes me so sad, even in here answering questions, some are funny so it helps.. I have a relative who`s husband past away and soon after she developed Schizophrenia. take care...

Yamashita
Rating
yea it can

.~*andie*~.
Depression can definitely lead to more than just feeling down. I've had depression for probably about 10 years. I've never seen a psychologist (I was diagnosed by my family doctor), and I never regularly took any of my prescriptions. Recently it's become really difficult for me to feel normal and live a normal life anymore. I have trouble just getting out of bed. I don't trust anyone. I even developed memory lapses. I just wish I would have accepted it and tried to work on my depression from the beginning instead of letting it get out of hand. I hope you try to figure out what's best for you and get a handle on things. Good luck!

Yikalo
Rating
definetly

Catherine B
Yes. Severe cases of depression can lead to hallucinations and/or delusions. When the depression lifts, so do the psychotic symptoms.

Daisy
I would have to say yes in some ppl

AN!M3CR4ZY + AZN = ME
Rating
Yes Deep-Depression evoles to...
(dun dun dunnnN!!!!!)
!NSAN!TY

FireLilly42
Rating
Yep. Did for me. :)

Boo Boo[Rainbow Love]
yes..u need to get help if ur suffering from it..its not fun..and if u get help now..u culd really save urself alot of trouble later on!!!

clare.mcgrane
Rating
It really depends on the severity of the depression and how deeply it affects the person. Its less likely if the person is very interactive with people and active on a daily basis- but theres still a chance yes unfortunately. Some people can get depressed for no reason at all, the same as some people can be insane for no reason at all.

you are all in my heart forever
yes i think it can

xxxHaunted lifexxx
yes it can

=]
Rating
yeah i think it does..get sum help b4 u go insane..

Adam P
Rating
not really ...a mental breakdown perhaps

Johnny626sgv
Rating
Yes it can. It can lead to all sorts of problems, health problems. You can also have a stroke.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy